AG William Barr Exposes Horowitz Report As Deep State Cover Up

You sound very sure that the Deep State is immune from prosecution

But I think you are just whistling past the graveyard

20 plus Clinton investigations, including 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor's, without a single charge. 11 years of (mostly) Republican investigations of the Obama Administration without a single charge. Not one witness has ever "flipped" and turned state's evidence on the Clintons or Obama, or any of their staffers. Susann McDougall spent 18 months in jail for refusing to flip on the Clintons, and said afterward "If I had anything to give them without committing perjury, I would have, but I had nothing.".

Immunity has been offered to everyone around the Clintons in exchange for their testimony, and no one has come forward, nor has any evidence of crimes been uncovered. Republicans have spent $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons, and not one charge, not one indictment.

Trump has one investigation and half his top staffers and campaign advisors are going to jail. And now a second investigation has resulted in impeachment. Who's whistling past the graveyard here?
Comey found criminal activity by clinton but dismissed it as unintentional

I think the clintons are clever but they are exposed if not convicted
They discovered early to put distance and fall men between the actions they wish to commit, as well as the power of “I don’t recall”.
Trump's fall men (Cohen, Manafort, etc) went to prison...

Why can't Clinton's fall men and women be sent to prison??

The more you folks keep trying to come up with excuses to explain away reality, the more you look like those folks who kept trying to claim that Iraq was behind 9/11 -- funny, you don't hear from those folks anymore...
Having any number of justices on their side at any given time has helped, but-

CLINTON CONVICTS LIST (4TH EDITION)

and I guess you also forget about their friend that stole from the National Archives... what was his name?
But, they also surround themselves with many lawyers that know how to keep themselves from being entrapped.
So basically what you are saying is -- anyone who was convicted of something who was somewhat connected to Clinton proves Clinton is corrupt...cool....

But anyone who is DIRECTLY connected to Trump being convicted proves the Deep State did it and Trump is innocent??

Do you not see how sycophantic you are??

William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.

Another Republican investigation goes bust and fails to prove whatever conspiracy theory the Republicans are floating this week. Big Yawn.

You can't prove shit that never happened. You have to wait until a crime is committed and then investigate the actual crime, not just make shit up about people you don't like, and then try to find evidence that your made up shit really happened, which is how and why Republicans usually investigate.
You mean like proving Russia?
oops.

Kavanaugh?
oops

things like that?
If Obama was running for president...and someone on behalf of the Russian government emailed his daughter and said "we have dirt on Romney...." and her reply is "If it is what I think it is, I love it!"

Then his daughter went on to have multiple meetings with these people in which she and her father lied about...

Are you saying you will be claiming that proves Obama is innocent of colluding with Russia??

William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.

Another Republican investigation goes bust and fails to prove whatever conspiracy theory the Republicans are floating this week. Big Yawn.

You can't prove shit that never happened. You have to wait until a crime is committed and then investigate the actual crime, not just make shit up about people you don't like, and then try to find evidence that your made up shit really happened, which is how and why Republicans usually investigate.
oops.

Kavanaugh?
oops

things like that?
If Obama was running for president...and someone on behalf of the Russian government emailed his daughter and said "we have dirt on Romney...." and her reply is "If it is what I think it is, I love it!"

Then his daughter went on to have multiple meetings with these people in which she and her father lied about...

Are you saying you will be claiming that proves Obama is innocent of colluding with Russia??

What if Obama had the FBI swear out a fake FISA warrant on Trump campaign?

The good thing about the Horowitz report is that it will clear Trump a path to have the FBI spy on the entire democrat Party leadership
Give Paco a taco to fill that pie hole.

World leaders begged me to run, says Joe Biden

Putin? Xi? Jackie O? Who are these "world leaders"? FISA warrant against Quid Pro Joe coming right up!
Maybe Putin held a press conference saying he directed his officials to do whatever they could to help Biden win...that would be some pretty damning evidence...

...but since he said it about Trump....no big deal...

The good thing about the Horowitz report is that it will clear Trump a path to have the FBI spy on the entire democrat Party leadership

Putin? Xi? Jackie O? Who are these "world leaders"? FISA warrant against Quid Pro Joe coming right up!
Maybe Putin held a press conference saying he directed his officials to do whatever they could to help Biden win...that would be some pretty damning evidence...

Tell us how Putin flipped your vote. I won't tell any of the other posters, I promise. Was it a Facebook ad? Was one of Putin's mobile vote flipping units in your neighborhood?

P-40_1S12_Long_Track_3D_UH_Early_Warning_and_Acquisition_Radar_Russia_Ruissian_army_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

The DNC/MSM is already trying to over lap Hor

Hopefully Durham will do more than report

He should indict some if not many of the Deep State renegades

The DNC/MSM is already trying to blend the Horowitz investigation into the Durham investigation as being one in the same...much like they did with Hillary's 30,0000 lost emails and the DNC hacked emails being one and the same.

oops.

Kavanaugh?
oops

things like that?

If Trump deleted 33k phone conversations he first looked to alter, then destroyed the phone and all storage for it, you cool?

Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

Since it's the dems we have actual proof of, where IS your rage?

oops.

Kavanaugh?
oops

things like that?

If Trump deleted 33k phone conversations he first looked to alter, then destroyed the phone and all storage for it, you cool?
No, I wouldn't be cool with it -- but you would.....

But here is the thing......If Clinton was put in jail, I would be more than cool with it....I am not a sycophant...…

Now explain your sycophancy for Trump??

Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

Since it's the dems we have actual proof of, where IS your rage?

did the DNC contractor withhold Congressionally approved funds to force Ukraine to give up dirt on Trump??

I'll wait while you deflect.....

Tell us how Putin flipped your vote. I won't tell any of the other posters, I promise. Was it a Facebook ad? Was one of Putin's mobile vote flipping units in your neighborhood?

P-40_1S12_Long_Track_3D_UH_Early_Warning_and_Acquisition_Radar_Russia_Ruissian_army_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

Nice strawman …..

Tell us how Obama conspired with Ukraine to flip your vote???

isn't that the lie you dic suckers have been pushing in order to protect Trump and Putin from reality??

Nice strawman …..

Tell us how Obama conspired with Ukraine to flip your vote???

isn't that the lie you dic suckers have been pushing in order to protect Trump and Putin from reality??

Putin flipped your vote, stop pretending you were strong enough to overcome that one Facebook ad. It's OK, we know that's why Hillary lost. If you'll come out, I'm sure many other Progressives will follow along mindlessly.

He didn't become a part of the deep state until he found no evidence of anything Trump sycophants were saying. Instead of giving facts to support their claim they use the deep state as the all-purpose excuse. Barr does not have 1 scintilla of fact to support his claims. He is supposed to be the top law enforcement officer in the US yet he has betrayed that to be Trump's toady. The nearest thing to a deep state is Trump and his cronies. They will corrupt anything to protect Trump. Durham had better be careful he does not go to jail.

Sounds like what happened to Brett Kavanaugh. Why do you care anyway? You’re Canadian.

Once Democrats take control after 2020, they should open a investigation to determine if Kavanaugh lied to Congress. If so then bhe should be arrested.

The DNC/MSM is already trying to over lap Hor

Hopefully Durham will do more than report

He should indict some if not many of the Deep State renegades

The DNC/MSM is already trying to blend the Horowitz investigation into the Durham investigation as being one in the same...much like they did with Hillary's 30,0000 lost emails and the DNC hacked emails being one and the same.

Again, it was Republicans who referred to the DNC emails as "Hillary's emails" and are still talking about the DNC as "Hillary's emails".

AG Barr is the one trying to blend the IG's report into the Durham Investigation, since the IG is giving him nothing that Trump can use. With both the Senate and State Department investigations of Hillary's emails also coming up with nothing, and the Huber Investigation missing in action, Barr has done a really shitty job of proving all of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories.

Security agencies around the world laughed in Barr's face when he came looking for evidence against the FBI.

And as Devon Nunes issues a report claiming that Trump did not act illegally, the White House call records show that the Office of Budget Management was calling Rudy Guliani in April - when Trump first starting holding up Ukrainian Aid, before people in the OMB started quiting and saying what was going on was illegal. Also, the call records revealed Devon Nunes getting calls from Lev Parnash.

Call records show Devin Nunes in contact with indicted Giuliani associate

This shit has truly hit the fan and is splattering all of Trump's buddies and advisors.

20 plus Clinton investigations, including 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor's, without a single charge. 11 years of (mostly) Republican investigations of the Obama Administration without a single charge. Not one witness has ever "flipped" and turned state's evidence on the Clintons or Obama, or any of their staffers. Susann McDougall spent 18 months in jail for refusing to flip on the Clintons, and said afterward "If I had anything to give them without committing perjury, I would have, but I had nothing.".

Immunity has been offered to everyone around the Clintons in exchange for their testimony, and no one has come forward, nor has any evidence of crimes been uncovered. Republicans have spent $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons, and not one charge, not one indictment.

Trump has one investigation and half his top staffers and campaign advisors are going to jail. And now a second investigation has resulted in impeachment. Who's whistling past the graveyard here?
Comey found criminal activity by clinton but dismissed it as unintentional

I think the clintons are clever but they are exposed if not convicted
They discovered early to put distance and fall men between the actions they wish to commit, as well as the power of “I don’t recall”.
Trump's fall men (Cohen, Manafort, etc) went to prison...

Why can't Clinton's fall men and women be sent to prison??

The more you folks keep trying to come up with excuses to explain away reality, the more you look like those folks who kept trying to claim that Iraq was behind 9/11 -- funny, you don't hear from those folks anymore...
Having any number of justices on their side at any given time has helped, but-

CLINTON CONVICTS LIST (4TH EDITION)

and I guess you also forget about their friend that stole from the National Archives... what was his name?
But, they also surround themselves with many lawyers that know how to keep themselves from being entrapped.
So basically what you are saying is -- anyone who was convicted of something who was somewhat connected to Clinton proves Clinton is corrupt...cool....

But anyone who is DIRECTLY connected to Trump being convicted proves the Deep State did it and Trump is innocent??

Do you not see how sycophantic you are??
No, that’s your story line. The convictions of Trump people were process crimes and unlrelated to Trump in any way.
But there actually are a few of Clinton’s people that did have a connection with Clinton. Like, what’s that guys name from the National Archives? Oh yeah, Sandy Berger.

Obama never appointed anyone who wasn't a deep state puppet.
What is the deep state, any citizen who you disagree with???
I wouldn't expect a useful idiot like yourself to understand.
What is the deep state, any citizen that you do not agree with or Trump does not agree with?

If you can't answer the question, then maybe YOU do not really know what the deep state is,

and this is why whenever convenient,

you, Trump, and all Trumpettes just easily add another group of political foes, to the 'deep state' when ever you have nothing of importance to say on any given topic?? The answer is always the deep state.... :rolleyes: It's the globalists, wall street, all Democrats, the FBI, the CIA, The Inspector Generals, our Diplomats, our long time non political steady state workers, and the people appointed to office, and Congress critters, and Senators, and judges if you don't get the results you want, the board of education, FISA courts, the 9th circuit etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Here is my question, is there anyone, not a part of the deep state that you don't agree with?

Forum List

Back