AG William Barr Exposes Horowitz Report As Deep State Cover Up

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So now he is a not tramper. LOL Barr is a stooge up the old mans butt, well he (barr) is old as well.

Funny, all you ass clowns have said is wait until this report comes out. Now that at proves nothing but corruption running rampant in this administration you want to claim this deep state bull shit.

Horowitz report will say, "Meh, some people did something and a little Fascism never hurt anyone"

William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.
Well will see what happens. They already knew about the corruption that has been going on in the FBI, CIA and etc.. And so we will see what happens..The committees hearings is where politicians goes to get overtime pay.

The good thing about the Horowitz report is that it will clear Trump a path to have the FBI spy on the entire democrat Party leadership

Another Republican investigation goes bust and fails to prove whatever conspiracy theory the Republicans are floating this week. Big Yawn.

You can't prove shit that never happened. You have to wait until a crime is committed and then investigate the actual crime, not just make shit up about people you don't like, and then try to find evidence that your made up shit really happened, which is how and why Republicans usually investigate.

Hopefully Durham will do more than report

He should indict some if not many of the Deep State renegades

Another Republican investigation goes bust and fails to prove whatever conspiracy theory the Republicans are floating this week. Big Yawn.

You can't prove shit that never happened. You have to wait until a crime is committed and then investigate the actual crime, not just make shit up about people you don't like, and then try to find evidence that your made up shit really happened, which is how and why Republicans usually investigate.
Sounds like what happened to Brett Kavanaugh. Why do you care anyway? You’re Canadian.

Another Republican investigation goes bust and fails to prove whatever conspiracy theory the Republicans are floating this week.
Sorta like the Mueller investigation and the quid pro quo allegations? Say, how's that impeachment going?

That has to be one of the most ironic and hypocritical statements I've heard yet this year. LOL

deep state? conspiracy theories? You would have to be a fool to believe that the fbi didn't have solid evidence to go ahead with an investigation. 150 examples of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. The fbi did not spy on the campaign; they tracked popa and paige separately. Why not. They are russian operatives.

You fools never learn do you. 20 plus investigations into the Clintons found NOTHING because they were investigating Republican rumours about the Clintons, not actual crimes.

There never was any evidence whatsoever to support Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his campaign. This was something Trump made up with no basis in fact. He whined that the investigators needed to be investigated. Well he got his investigations, and the investigations proved what we said in the first place: Trump made it up with no basis in fact.

Dunham's report will be no different. You conservatives keep trying to prove Democrats are doing illegal stuff. Democrats have outsmarted conservatives by committing no crimes. Republicans should learn from that and stop their own corruption.

Maybe the reason why Republicans are so convinced that Democrats are corrupt, is that they are fully aware of their own corruption and think Democrats are just like them. Democrats know that everything you do in politics will be investigated and act accordingly.

You fools never learn do you. 20 plus investigations into the Clintons found NOTHING because they were investigating Republican rumours about the Clintons, not actual crimes.

There never was any evidence whatsoever to support Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his campaign. This was something Trump made up with no basis in fact. He whined that the investigators needed to be investigated. Well he got his investigations, and the investigations proved what we said in the first place: Trump made it up with no basis in fact.

Dunham's report will be no different. You conservatives keep trying to prove Democrats are doing illegal stuff. Democrats have outsmarted conservatives by committing no crimes. Republicans should learn from that and stop their own corruption.

Maybe the reason why Republicans are so convinced that Democrats are corrupt, is that they are fully aware of their own corruption and think Democrats are just like them. Democrats know that everything you do in politics will be investigated and act accordingly.
You sound very sure that the Deep State is immune from prosecution

But I think you are just whistling past the graveyard

The good thing about the Horowitz report is that it will clear Trump a path to have the FBI spy on the entire democrat Party leadership
..but in order for that to happen, wouldn't Trump have to have control over the FBI??

Remember, the FBI is part of the Deep State and Obama controls that already....are you not keeping up??

Maybe Trump can hire those investigators he hired to find Obama's real birth certificate...I hear those guys found some very explosive evidence about Obama....

Attorney General William Barr has told Justice Department officials that he is skeptical of a conclusion by the department’s inspector general that the FBI had sufficient information to open the investigation into whether any Trump associates conspired with Russia during the 2016 presidential race, according to two people familiar with the conversations. Should Barr rebut the inspector general’s assessment, due out next week in a highly anticipated report, President Donald Trump’s allies will most likely use that pushback to dismiss the work itself!The review is expected to contradict some of the unfounded theories about the 2016 election that the president and his allies have promoted.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

Better get lawyered up now...IT IS COMING!!!

spygate-barr-hillary-clapper-brennan-comey-mueller-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back