There's only three reasons why AG Barr hasn't indicted Deep State communists.

Why is AG Barr withholding indictments?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
1: AG Barr is a deep state swamp creature banking on a Biden victory where the investigations will wither and die.

2: AG Barr is saving them for an October Surprise.

3: Trump knows 110% that he's going to win 2020, and immediately after his reelection wants to prosecute the 2016 Deep State coup to set an example making his next four years smoother without phony investigations and impeachments.
-------------------------------------------

That being said, I'm leaning on option #1: AG Barr is a Deep State plant.

"I don't want to do anything that may impact the election."

I'd argue the opposite: Concealing indictments and information from the public let's the Deep State and MSM get away with murder, impacting our elections.

1: AG Barr is a deep state swamp creature banking on a Biden victory where the investigations will wither and die.

3: Trump knows 110% that he's going to win 2020, and immediately after his reelection wants to prosecute the 2016 Deep State coup to set an example making his next four years smoother without phony investigations and impeachments.

I'd argue the opposite: Concealing indictments and information from the public let's the Deep State and MSM get away with murder, impacting our elections.
I am leaning to lack of evidence that would persuade a jury.

You missed the real reason:

4. There is no evidence that anyone in the Obama Administration committed any crimes.

4. There is no evidence that anyone in the Obama Administration committed any crimes.
False!

I vote for option 4. No evidence of anything

I voted 3. It would be awkward to have Comey's facing the death penalty for treason and sedition as a campaign issue

I vote for option 4. No evidence of anything

I voted 3. It would be awkward to have Comey's facing the death penalty for treason and sedition as a campaign issue
1597951852889.png

A few more reasons:

Congress deliberately wrote the statues in a manner that gives high level Department employees so much discretion, that there is very little they can be held criminally liable for. Remember this the next time Lindsey Graham gives a fiery speech about how "concerned" he is about the misuse of Federal Power. He's been in a leadership position, the entire time, never said squat, and has proposed no legislation to correct this. Both sides of Congress are equally complicit.

Another problem is that jury's will be drawn from DC, which votes Dem +95. These folks deeply identify with the Deep State vs a Republican Administration, and Barr will not indict without a reasonable expectation of conviction.

So, in addition to demanding that Congress rewrite these statutes to make it easier to hold Deep State crooks accountable, we need to move these federal agencies out of DC and out of reach of this incredibly biased Jury pool.

I think we'll get a very clear description of who the villains are, from Barr, but that many of the penalties will be Administrative rather than Criminal. And even to make that stick, we need Trump re-elected.

I HAD BEEN ASSURED THAT THE DEEP STATE WAS NOTHING BUT RIGHT-WING PARANOIA: U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Had Embassy Staff Monitor Social Media Of Pro-Trump Americans.

1599164592907.png

Story after story about actual government corruption and abuses of power, including spying on Americans, leads right back to the BFFs of Obama and Biden. Remember that whole question of impeachment? Do we remember WHY it came up?

During the Ukraine hoax, when people outside the government exposing the truth about the Democrat-party created scandal, the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and her embassy staff were monitoring the social media of prominent pro-Trump Americans. The list included Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rudy Guiliani, Dan Bongino, Sebastian Gorka, John Solomon, Jack Posobiec, Ryan Saavedra, Sara A. Carter, Donald Trump Jr., Michael McFaul, Lou Dobbs, and Pamela Geller.

It was a Democrat CYA that sprang up when people started sniffing around too close to where the bodies were buried. Remember the phone call? Trump dared to ask whether there was any truth to Biden’s boasting about getting a Ukrainian official fired and whether there was anything about it that smacked of corruption.

If Trump isn't reelected, he doesn't want to face Democratic retribution.

The A.G. needs the cooperation of congress and and intelligence agencies and hopefully support from the media. Barr gets none of these while high profile democrats conduct hearings about nothing. It takes time and patience to prosecute perpetrators and unravel the conspiracies inherent in a political coup. After Trump wins the elections and if republicans win the majority in congress the swamp rats will be kissing their asses goodbye.

god damn you are so full of shit.

No, that's not it.

No, that's not it.
I have a feeling when Election Day 2024 rolls around and President Trump is finishing up as President we'll be wondering why most if not all the Deep State figures weren't Tried in Court. :smoke:

Law and medicine are the DEMOCRATs' school subjects of choice. All lawyers who have graduated law school and passed the DEMOCRAT-proctored bar exam are DEMOCRATs. Likewise, all medical doctors are DEMOCRATs, because they are in like manner compelled to offer abortion-on-demand, rape kits for the cops, and party-line expert testimony for DNA matches in criminal court.

This is why doctors are so insistent on pursuing involuntary civil commitment of patients to psychiatric wards and mental hospitals for hidden motives of gun control, which often only become apparent years later when a former patient attempts to purchase a firearm only to be subjected to federal felony charges with a ten year prison sentence for unlawful possession of a firearm by an adjudicated mental defective pursuant to the Gun Control Act of 1968.

Forum List

Back