There is no "Office of the President-elect"

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Holy shit, here we go again.

OK, I could somewhat understand how a smug, arrogant, narcissist like Obama could have dreamed up this mythical "office", as an affectation to feed his titanic ego.

But having the empty husk known as Joe Biden recreating this fiction is just tragicomic.

And no, Joe, it doesn't give you any air of legitimacy, such as your puppet masters are trying to project.

OK, I could somewhat understand how a smug, arrogant, narcissist like Obama could have dreamed up this mythical "office", as an affectation to feed his titanic ego.

But having the empty husk known as Joe Biden recreating this fiction is just tragicomic.

And no, Joe, it doesn't give you any air of legitimacy, such as your puppet masters are trying to project.
There’s a legal process for presidential transitions.

There is no "Office of the President-elect"

Au contraire, there is indeed an Office for the Media Elect Joe Biden! Donald has it clean and well-stocked with TP, too.

1280px-Ventnor_Marlborough_Road_public_toilets_interior.JPG

There’s a legal process for presidential transitions.
We will have many who will state secrets like you do. And the fentanyl will be flowing free. Well not free. People have turned the cheek so much that Christianity is down to a much less percentage then a half century ago. Your agendas has to infect many Deplorables. For the loss of a couple Prog cities will end you. That is how shallow your movement is. No matter how dangerous.

Yeah, the Left and the Left media (including Fox news) have all declared Bidet the winner.

We must not concede to this Coup !
Well ,TALKING about it is worthless. The thing to do is ,revamp the "Tea Party". Do NOT recognize this senile asshole as President. Resist. Every time he gives an EO ,SUE in a Conservative Court. Tie him up in litigation. After all ,that is what the filthy Democrats did to Trump. Also ,maybe raise a few protests ourselves.

lol. Right wing Hoaxsters. Create a right wing problem and then blame the left when they can't blame the Poor.

lol. Right wing Hoaxsters. Create a right wing problem and then blame the left when they can't blame the Poor.
We need to make a swear job. Every time you say “right wing hoaxsters” you drop a dollar in. You're good for at least $10 a day.

A Trump supporter calling someone else a smug, arrogant, narcissist...priceless. That's like a supporter of Kim Jung un calling Obama a ruthless dictator.

Forum List

Back