"The Office of the President elect" is just as phony as Biden.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Since the election, Biden has used a rather elaborate backdrop, and podium set up, complete with an official looking seal called "the Office of the President elect".... It is my understanding that only congress can create a new department, or statutory office like this, and I couldn't find that had happened anywhere...

Professor Leonard Steinhorn at American University ( here ) told Reuters that the term is not official: “As I understand it, there's nothing in the law that specifies an official or government-approved "Office of the President-elect."

Obama was the first one I can think of that used this kind of propaganda conditioning after an election, but before the EC had voted....

Now I think we all remember how the left lost their minds when Gen. Flynn spoke with the Russian ambassador during the transition, and accused Trump of trying to run a shadow government....But, also nakedly revealed their hypocrisy when John Kerry talked to Iranian officials, and advised them to hold tight until they can get Trump out...

But this is different, by creating an actual offical looking title, and seal, it goes beyone roll playing, it is indeed shadow governing....And in my opinion, should be illegal....

What say you?

Trump has abdicated his responsibilities, (to put it mildly) folks are ready to put America's biggest turd-stain behind them and get on w/the business of moving this country forward.

This is not an issue.

But this is different, by creating an actual offical looking title, and seal, it goes beyone roll playing, it is indeed shadow governing....And in my opinion, should be illegal....
Can't you Trump NAZIS come up with some new lies to be hypocritical about?????

4391.jpg

Trump has abdicated his responsibilities, (to put it mildly) folks are ready to put America's biggest turd-stain behind them and get on w/the business of moving this country forward.

This is not an issue.

It should be...

4391.jpg

That symbol doesn't even remotely look official....

But let's say, whomever using this, it's crap, is that better?

We don't have shadow governments in the US....We have one President at a time...and the incoming Presidents should respect that.

4391.jpg
the new vp's family owned slaves and slept her way to the top
BULLSHIT!
Way to change the subject.

propaganda conditioning-what a frickin' load, he has every right to use it...
It's phoney. There is no such office. I agree, he does have the right to be a phoney bureaucrat like he always has been.

Forum List

Back