There is no "Office of the President-elect"

Holy shit, here we go again.

OK, I could somewhat understand how a smug, arrogant, narcissist like Obama could have dreamed up this mythical "office", as an affectation to feed his titanic ego.

But having the empty husk known as Joe Biden recreating this fiction is just tragicomic.

And no, Joe, it doesn't give you any air of legitimacy, such as your puppet masters are trying to project.
A Trump supporter calling someone else a smug, arrogant, narcissist...priceless. That's like a supporter of Kim Jung un calling Obama a ruthless dictator.
Trump is anything but smug or arrogant. He’s too in-your-face for that. Get your insults in order.

Smug arrogant narcissist? Says a TRUMP cultist?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IF the shoe fits, does it matter WHO says it?

Yeah it does. Because it presents a mindfuckingly astounding sense of lack of self-awareness.
Or as the psychologists call it, "projection".

This is no way to go thru life.

1605032743260.png

OK, I could somewhat understand how a smug, arrogant, narcissist like Obama could have dreamed up this mythical "office", as an affectation to feed his titanic ego.

But having the empty husk known as Joe Biden recreating this fiction is just tragicomic.

And no, Joe, it doesn't give you any air of legitimacy, such as your puppet masters are trying to project.

Thank you. How many times over these past four years have radical leftists invented a new holiday or public institution and claimed it had existed from America's founding. We are sick of this gaslighting bullshit.

Yeah, the Left and the Left media (including Fox news) have all declared Bidet the winner.

We must not concede to this Coup !

A coup d'état is exactly what is going on here. The democrats/globalists/deep state are in fact so confident their putsch momentum cannot be stopped that they are pulling their coup in broad daylight and on live national cable television. Their arrogance and confidence would be stunning if their tactics weren't so imbecilic. The democratic party is literally committing suicide on national television. I, for one, believe we should allow them to go through with it—destroying themselves. If they fail to finish themselves off, Trump will put them down as humanely as possible.

Smug arrogant narcissist? Says a TRUMP cultist?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IF the shoe fits, does it matter WHO says it?

Yeah it does. Because it presents a mindfuckingly astounding sense of lack of self-awareness.
Or as the psychologists call it, "projection".
The irony of a leftist accusing anyone else of lack of self-awareness and projection is mind numbing.

Basic human psychology and simple observation have zero to do with "leftists". Thanks for playin'.

Fer fuxsake, narcissism isn't even a political thing in the first place, Dippy.

Yeah, the Left and the Left media (including Fox news) have all declared Bidet the winner.

A coup d'état is exactly what is going on here. The democrats/globalists/deep state are in fact so confident their putsch momentum cannot be stopped that they are pulling their coup in broad daylight and on live national cable television. Their arrogance and confidence would be stunning if their tactics weren't so imbecilic. The democratic party is literally committing suicide on national television. I, for one, believe we should allow them to go through with it—destroying themselves. If they fail to finish themselves off, Trump will put them down as humanely as possible.
More like murder-suicide as they are taking the entire country with them into Marxist hell.

More like murder-suicide as they are taking the entire country with them into Marxist hell.

Thank you. Yes, I agree . . . and I have been non-stop warning people I care about that the democrats and their allies around the globe will stop at nothing to collapse our civilization. Problem is, people either can't get their minds wrapped around the concept, despite glaring evidence, or they simply don't want to listen.

Thank you. Yes, I agree . . . and I have been non-stop warning people I care about that the democrats and their allies around the globe will stop at nothing to collapse our civilization. Problem is, people either can't get their minds wrapped around the concept, despite glaring evidence, or they simply don't want to listen.
They’re mainly oblivious, brainwashed and driven by group-think ego.

"Mythical" huh?

Take it, General Services Administation:

Oh and as for taking the podium under that name:

GettyImages-631495884-scaled.jpg

Oopsie. Partisan hackery shoots itself in the foot yet again. They never learn.

/thread

I think the difference is the seal. I think Obama had a seal that was very similar to the POTUS seal. I don't think Trump really cares about the transition titling ploy. Oh, look, you see, Trump used it.

ap_17011590123441_wide-8d1c1a27dc23ada5900c43916b00b7b964930c03-1500x844.jpg

View attachment 415300
Matters not....The "office" is still a fiction, no matter who operates under it's specious auspices.

Forum List

Back