GSA Tells Biden Transition Team to Pound Sand;There is NO President Elect

A sad bitter epitaph of a never proud administration.

LOMAO A very proud administration that should be proud for all they accomplished.

Sure hope Biden can do half of what Trumps administration did.
Gotta wake him up first

80,000,000 votes....he's awake and will be sworn in. Turns out the Biden Rally was at the ballot box.

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

Oh and just how many of those ballots weren't supposed to be counted?? The investigators will find out. Trump was leading in one state by 700.000 votes and lost?? If that doesn't sound fishy to you then you are just a biased hack.

You'd have to actually look at the stats yourself to see what happened....you've never done that. You rely on whatever media suits your silly conspiracy theory.

Who do you think you are kidding? If Biden were in the place Trump is in you would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs.

Again, you're ignorant of the stats relative to the night of 11/3. Inform yourself for a change.

Stats?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You know only what is spoon fed to you. IF you examined the stats, you'd have to disagree with your feeders. You have no self esteem so you won't do it.

Oh blow your self esteem out your lefty loon ass. No one spoon feeds me anything but they sure spoon feed you.

You're 100% spoon fed. You do zero research on your own. You're a programmable idiot.

And it shows.

A sad bitter epitaph of a never proud administration.

LOMAO A very proud administration that should be proud for all they accomplished.

Sure hope Biden can do half of what Trumps administration did.
Gotta wake him up first

80,000,000 votes....he's awake and will be sworn in. Turns out the Biden Rally was at the ballot box.

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

Oh and just how many of those ballots weren't supposed to be counted?? The investigators will find out. Trump was leading in one state by 700.000 votes and lost?? If that doesn't sound fishy to you then you are just a biased hack.

You'd have to actually look at the stats yourself to see what happened....you've never done that. You rely on whatever media suits your silly conspiracy theory.

Who do you think you are kidding? If Biden were in the place Trump is in you would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs.

Again, you're ignorant of the stats relative to the night of 11/3. Inform yourself for a change.

Stats?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You know only what is spoon fed to you. IF you examined the stats, you'd have to disagree with your feeders. You have no self esteem so you won't do it.

Oh blow your self esteem out your lefty loon ass. No one spoon feeds me anything but they sure spoon feed you.

You're 100% spoon fed. You do zero research on your own. You're a programmable idiot.

And it shows.

If you say so. Thanks for letting us all know that you are spoon fed. It shows.

The stats were - President Trump ahead by a (legally) insurmountable margin.

SCOTUS has already instructed PA to go back and follow he law, which will turn PA red.
Several states are automatically going into a recount.
Arizona back in play -
There was nothing insurmountable about Trump’s lead on election night. Not when there were millions of votes to be counted still.

SCOTUS has not instructed PA to do anything they weren’t already doing. Automatic recounts never change the vote for more than a few hundred and Trump is down by thousands.

Maybe Republicans should just start mailing in ballots now by the hundred of thousands? Evidently the 3rd is not really the deadline. It is kind of a soft deadline. The SC said PA could count ballots not postmarked as arriving on time. Republicans should just drop their ballots off and they should be considered “on time”. Seems crazy, right? Yeah, same thing the Democrats did.

The law in PA stated that ballots had to be received by 8pm election night, until the state Supreme Court changed it just before this election. That is not something the court should have been able to change. That should have been legislated.
Well, you could try I guess but if you try to drop it off, they won’t accept it. If you try to put it in the mail, it’ll be postmarked as the current date and not accepted.

Any idea how many votes came in after the deadline without a postmark?

Yeah, you could just drop it off. Heck, maybe they could just magically find a bunch hidden somewhere. I mean, this is exactly what Democrats would do and they would claim that there is no way to prove they didn’t come in on election night.

You see the thing is, most Democrats are immoral. Only 50% even make the claim to be religious. There are no boundaries. They will do anything to win. To our detriment at times like this, Republicans are more inclined to do the right thing.

LOL..This little lecture on morality coming from a poster who supports a guy who perpetuated a scam called Trump university, was barred from ever operating a charitable foundation because of his fraud, has and is being sued for rape, has told over 20,000 lies since being elected and even his own family says is amoral.

Thanks for the good laugh.

I am sorry what scam at Trump UNIVERSITY---hint: He got into trouble for using the word UNIVERSITY not running a scam idgit. New York, the dems, have been abusign their positions ot harass Trump...and with the rapes same thing more dems making up chit after Trump dared be elected.

You do zero research on your own
290/214 is no Gore/Bush redux
way too wide for the SCOTUS to even consider

So what we do have is a sitting potus refusing to leave gracefully, instead he ,along with his cronies, are formulating a coup based on false evidence

~S~

So what we do have is a sitting potus refusing to leave gracefully, instead he ,along with his cronies, are formulating a coup based on false evidence

~S~

If that's true...the cronies should remember that the blob's power of pardon expires on 1/20

~S~

If that's true...the cronies should remember that the blob's power of pardon expires on 1/20

Check out what Barr & Pompeo are up to Candy

~S~

Forum List

Back