The writing is on the wall it seems

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
At least another 4 years of static growth for main street while Wallstreet continues to rake in the wealth. I had really hoped to see a return to our former glory for our economy but with Hillary perched to take the Whitehouse in a few months it is obvious the little man will have to continue treading water & hope 2020 brings new hope.

Donald Trump is a buffoon and had I voted for him I would be too embarrassed to show my face on this board. You all got played by a bored billionaire looking for a new game to entertain himself with.

I have heard nothing from Hillary that counters that viewpoint. She doesn't know how to turn the economy around. In fact, her proposal thus far has been to let Bubba run it. Now, if she were to really do that and get out of the way, we might have a chance, because Bubba was smart enough to triangulate. Hillary is not.

At least another 4 years of static growth for main street while Wallstreet continues to rake in the wealth. I had really hoped to see a return to our former glory for our economy but with Hillary perched to take the Whitehouse in a few months it is obvious the little man will have to continue treading water & hope 2020 brings new hope.

Donald Trump is a buffoon and had I voted for him I would be too embarrassed to show my face on this board. You all got played by a bored billionaire looking for a new game to entertain himself with.

Hillary will be around for 8 years, not 4.

Then Obama can run again.

That is what happens with institutionalize corruption that goes unchecked for too long.

The GOP will never win another Presidential election.

Only low information, brainwashed douchebags call a self made billionaire who has so far taken on the entire establishment (political, academic, media, etc.) using MSM terminology.

That is what happens with institutionalize corruption that goes unchecked for too long.

The same thinking was applied to the DNC after Both Nixon and Reagan won their massive landslides, and that was proven false rather quickly thereafter. Even this year, a strong, charismatic Republican not given to overstatement would have been able to mop the floor with Hillary. She's a terrible candidate and Obama fatigue has set in. I would not be surprised if she lasted only one term.

Only low information, brainwashed douchebags call a self made billionaire who has so far taken on the entire establishment (political, academic, media, etc.) using MSM terminology.

If I could give you a quizzillion winners I would for this post. Kudos!

YAYYY more angry, rich white people enveloped in corruption that enjoy nation building and wasting our money/lives on foreign wars and giving weapons to terrorists.
GO AMERICA

I am anything but a low information voter. But you are free to believe whatever you like. The mood of the nation support my position not yours. And a man that puts his own personal beliefs or desires ahead of what's needed to secure a victory is not the definition of a successful candidate. Trump needs to win over the very people you condemn and he can't do that by acting like a spoiled child on Twitter ever couple hours. He may in fact be brilliant when it comes to his money or his real estate business but he is very much a buffoon when it comes to how to win a political race. He had a lead coming out of his convention......then he started running his mouth AGAIN. Brilliant indeed?

LSD speaking?

FYI there is no GOP, it died long ago and was replaced this year by the RepubliKan Party, a neo fascist group of iconoclasts with no direction or clue.

4.7% unemployment. 5.8 MILLION unfilled jobs. Jobs that require skills.
Hillary pushing for all types of education and in ways that won't leave you in debt. And she has spent her entire political life trying to get affordable health care for average Americans.
Those are policies that actually make sense.

You seem to be looking for some kind of "magic". You basically said "make better" and not much else.

Nonsense.

Presidents have a limited effect on the economy, likely little at all.

It was ridiculous to blame Hoover for the Depression, or to blame Bush for the Great Recession.

its b.c. of people like you, not in spite of.

Hillary pushing for all types of education and in ways that won't leave you in debt. And she has spent her entire political life trying to get affordable health care for average Americans.

You seem to be looking for some kind of "magic". You basically said "make better" and not much else.
I run an actual business & receipts are down as compared to pre 08. You can keep your part time jobs...thanks

LSD speaking?

FYI there is no GOP, it died long ago and was replaced this year by the RepubliKan Party, a neo fascist group of iconoclasts with no direction or clue.

Not to be mixed up with your tyrannical, dictatorial, authoritarian democrat scum.

there is nothing "self made" about trump.

I run an actual business & receipts are down as compared to pre 08. You can keep your part time jobs...thanks
correct me if I'm wrong but you are in the residential construction/remodel industry, right?

correct me if I'm wrong but you are in the residential construction/remodel industry, right?
Yes

Forum List

Back