The writing is on the wall it seems

At least another 4 years of static growth for main street while Wallstreet continues to rake in the wealth. I had really hoped to see a return to our former glory for our economy but with Hillary perched to take the Whitehouse in a few months it is obvious the little man will have to continue treading water & hope 2020 brings new hope.

Donald Trump is a buffoon and had I voted for him I would be too embarrassed to show my face on this board. You all got played by a bored billionaire looking for a new game to entertain himself with.
4.7% unemployment. 5.8 MILLION unfilled jobs. Jobs that require skills.
Hillary pushing for all types of education and in ways that won't leave you in debt. And she has spent her entire political life trying to get affordable health care for average Americans.
Those are policies that actually make sense.

You seem to be looking for some kind of "magic". You basically said "make better" and not much else.
I run an actual business & receipts are down as compared to pre 08. You can keep your part time jobs...thanks
correct me if I'm wrong but you are in the residential construction/remodel industry, right?
Yes
ah. so a sector if the economy that was propped up by easy mortgages and home equity loans hasn't rebounded to the level it was prior to the housing bubble burst.

imagine that.

At least another 4 years of static growth for main street while Wallstreet continues to rake in the wealth. I had really hoped to see a return to our former glory for our economy but with Hillary perched to take the Whitehouse in a few months it is obvious the little man will have to continue treading water & hope 2020 brings new hope.

Donald Trump is a buffoon and had I voted for him I would be too embarrassed to show my face on this board. You all got played by a bored billionaire looking for a new game to entertain himself with.

Hillary will be around for 8 years, not 4.

Then Obama can run again.

That is what happens with institutionalize corruption that goes unchecked for too long.

The GOP will never win another Presidential election.

You may be right. So we will look forward to continued decline while the permanent political class continues to obligate the taxpayer for purposes of their own enrichment and benefit. They figure they'll have theirs and can be long gone before the house of cards they build collapses completely and we will enjoy an economy and standard of living approximating that of Russia.

I don't like him or the campaign the Donald is running either, but I see him as basically an honorable man in real life however much the buffoon he appears--I think much of that is intentional--on the campaign trail. And I see him as the only person left standing who has any incentive or will to break the back of political correctness, the status quo that benefits the permanent political class in Washington, and reverse the economic decline of the country. So I will be voting for Trump as the only reasonable vote to cast this November.

Hillary pushing for all types of education and in ways that won't leave you in debt. And she has spent her entire political life trying to get affordable health care for average Americans.

You seem to be looking for some kind of "magic". You basically said "make better" and not much else.
I run an actual business & receipts are down as compared to pre 08. You can keep your part time jobs...thanks
correct me if I'm wrong but you are in the residential construction/remodel industry, right?
Yes
ah. so a sector if the economy that was propped up by easy mortgages and home equity loans hasn't rebounded to the level it was prior to the housing bubble burst.

imagine that.
The industry had been growing for decades prior to the induction of selling houses to those who don't qualify for them. That practice created the bubble that burst and dominoed well beyond those directly involved. Most of our customers are upper income to rich. They still own their homes, they still buy new homes. They are just reluctant to spend the money they used to because of that domino effect that they had nothing to do with.

Yes

imagine that.
The industry had been growing for decades prior to the induction of selling houses to those who don't qualify for them. That practice created the bubble that burst and dominoed well beyond those directly involved. Most of our customers are upper income to rich. They still own their homes, they still buy new homes. They are just reluctant to spend the money they used to because of that domino effect that they had nothing to do with.
yep. taking a loan out or pumping more money into a home they may not be able to resell is not a good option.

you were in (or near) the epicenter of the bursting bubble. that your industry isn't back yet isn't surprising. leople are being more cautious with their money.

Yeah, I have said Trump stands no chance. The same ones that hate politicians wish Trump was just "more political" and think hillary (a confirmed sell out to just about every enemy of this country) is better suited. God only knows how much our enemies have on her. God only knows. Makes me wonder exactly what Iran has on them. Doesn't ever come to anyone's mind?

Did we ever find out how that sandNIGGER that shot down that Chinook helicopter carrying our SEALS knew where to be? Maybe it was just ironic that the same SEAL Team VI happened to killed bin laden only a couple weeks before.

We ever find out the mission and why they were put into a giant fucking school bus (giant target) in the sky? From what I have read nearly any and every mission carried out by the SEALS they are put on stealthy fast helicopters and usually a thump and run mission. No, not that mission that we know nothing about. Nope.

It was not a skin for skin deal was it? Naaaah, just a coincidence. Uhh huh. The fucking kuunt in the pants suit was SoS at the time, right?

Oh well. I say fuck you. That is what I say. Most of you cannot see what is happening. We deserve what we are going to get. That is for sure. We all deserve it. Including me.

Be prepared for the tribulation. It is upon us.

Only low information, brainwashed douchebags call a self made billionaire who has so far taken on the entire establishment (political, academic, media, etc.) using MSM terminology.
I am anything but a low information voter. But you are free to believe whatever you like. The mood of the nation support my position not yours. And a man that puts his own personal beliefs or desires ahead of what's needed to secure a victory is not the definition of a successful candidate. Trump needs to win over the very people you condemn and he can't do that by acting like a spoiled child on Twitter ever couple hours. He may in fact be brilliant when it comes to his money or his real estate business but he is very much a buffoon when it comes to how to win a political race. He had a lead coming out of his convention......then he started running his mouth AGAIN. Brilliant indeed?
The mood of the country as put forth by Pravda. You cannot see the forest through the trees.

The fucking mindless robots are agreeing with you. That should make you more aware and sadly it does not. You will get what you deserve.

Really, this election is not exactly hard to call for someone that is paying attention. What is pathetic is how you endorse the sell out.

Amazing how easily the main stream media is able to manipulate the masses. I stand in awe.

I only hope Paul lyin Ryan gets that hot tub in his capitol office he so richly deserves. After Pelosi got all hem bathrooms and air force whiskey and stuff.

Only low information, brainwashed douchebags call a self made billionaire who has so far taken on the entire establishment (political, academic, media, etc.) using MSM terminology.
I am anything but a low information voter. But you are free to believe whatever you like. The mood of the nation support my position not yours. And a man that puts his own personal beliefs or desires ahead of what's needed to secure a victory is not the definition of a successful candidate. Trump needs to win over the very people you condemn and he can't do that by acting like a spoiled child on Twitter ever couple hours. He may in fact be brilliant when it comes to his money or his real estate business but he is very much a buffoon when it comes to how to win a political race. He had a lead coming out of his convention......then he started running his mouth AGAIN. Brilliant indeed?
The mood of the country as put forth by Pravda. You cannot see the forest through the trees.

The fucking mindless robots are agreeing with you. That should make you more aware and sadly it does not. You will get what you deserve.

Really, this election is not exactly hard to call for someone that is paying attention. What is pathetic is how you endorse the sell out.

Amazing how easily the main stream media is able to manipulate the masses. I stand in awe.
I don't know who agrees with me because I'm getting hit by both sides in this thread. I see the dishonest media & the left trying to do Trump in. What I don't see is Trump responding appropriately. Sometimes less is more. Sometimes you sideline ridiculousness by ignoring it. Trump doesn't seem to understand either of those things. Then you have his die hard supporters. They seek to demean & sideline the very people they need to win the votes of to secure a victory.
I'm confident that no matter who may or may not disagree with my assessment it is mostly correct.

I don't know who agrees with me because I'm getting hit by both sides in this thread. I see the dishonest media & the left trying to do Trump in. What I don't see is Trump responding appropriately. Sometimes less is more. Sometimes you sideline ridiculousness by ignoring it. Trump doesn't seem to understand either of those things. Then you have his die hard supporters. They seek to demean & sideline the very people they need to win the votes of to secure a victory.
I'm confident that no matter who may or may not disagree with my assessment it is mostly correct.
Appropriately? He is not a FUCKING POLITICIAN.

How the hell do you not get that?

Want to know WHY we are in this position? POLITICIANS!!!!

FUUUUUUCCCK!!!!

Sorry to hear you haven't been doing well monetarily. I have been doing just fine for the past 16 years. Holy shit was it that long ago that Dubya was elected?

They have now run over $19T debt. I don't care if Trump calls Biden stupid, they have performed stupidly.

The chance is here now to try new ideas from a business background.

FUUUUUUCCCK!!!!
I'm not a politician yet I understand appropriate responses to the media & the left.
Stop being so irrational. Why on earth do you consider discretion a "political" trait? Trump does not have to give credence to every single attack by addressing it much less going on and on about it for days at a time. There comes a point of diminishing returns. Trump has yet to find that point.

If the "little man" wants change it must happen at the very lowest levels, not top down. It's naive to believe any president alone could bring about that sort of change: Democrat, Republican, or Independent.

I almost think Trump winning would be a good idea because he will be such a huge fuck up that we can put an end to the stupid idea that a "businessman" is a good choice for a president.

But I don't base my choice of who is the better choice by how they deal with the media or critics or whatever. There is so much dishonesty by the MSM--ALL the Mainstream media--in how they frame their coverage or elicit interest in the coverage that it has become thoroughly unreliable everywhere. So all you see is short clips of Trump, mostly taken out of their full context--that show him to be the controversial buffoon while you see mostly short clips of Clinton, mostly taken out of their full context, showing her as the calm, reasonable, sensible candidate. Every presumed gaffe by Trump is blown out of all proportion and makes the front page news for days while clips of him being reasonable are nonexistant. Those gaffes made by Clinton are legion but are given only the briefest mention or are ignored altogether. Take the clip of her emphatically and joyously and triumphantly shouting to the world that she will raise taxes on the middle class. Do you see this presented over and over and over in the MSM? Nope. Totally ignored by most:

I dunno that you're right about this. Paul Ryan will be the most important person on tax and budget issues now. He crushed the tea party challenge. And, the gop's senate maj is narrow thin, so even if they hang on there, any legislation coming from the senate will have to survive many different interests.

Hillary wants to deal. (Too much!(-:)

FUUUUUUCCCK!!!!
I'm not a politician yet I understand appropriate responses to the media & the left.
Stop being so irrational. Why on earth do you consider discretion a "political" trait? Trump does not have to give credence to every single attack by addressing it much less going on and on about it for days at a time. There comes a point of diminishing returns. Trump has yet to find that point.
If ALL you hear are the things that offend your delicate sensibilities, then I do not know what to say. You are apparently listening to PRAVDA since that is ALL you are hearing. He is actually saying other things too.

Look man, I am sorry to hear you are having some financial troubles. I sure hope things turn around. Lord knows how much stress that causes. I hope the best.

Stop listening to the media that only plays his inappropriate comments. At the same time, I sure hope you don't think he has been inappropriate about his comments on muslims. You agree with the left that we should just be like Europe and the NEW WORLD ORDER movement?

Have you been watching the news? See what is happening there? Not noticing? Do not think there is a MASS immigration problem with our southern border? You do not think our sovereignty is being undermined? Want me to list the various diseases that have crossed the border as a result of the pathetic LEFT wing American hating immigration policies under this pathetic lying skinny smoking muslim in the white house?

What specifically were you offended by. What he said about the muslim family who the democrats used to bait him and how that family used the death of their son (in 2004) as a political weapon? I am surprised you are not more offended by them doing that, than you are by what Trump said. Oh, and was the mother allowed to speak? Why is that inappropriate? Cause she is a brown muslim? Did you really fall for the democrats tactics?

Anyway, I am hoping your situation changes. I really do. We can all use relief. That is for sure.

:beer:

FUUUUUUCCCK!!!!
If ALL you hear are the things that offend your delicate sensibilities, then I do not know what to say. You are apparently listening to PRAVDA since that is ALL you are hearing. He is actually saying other things too.

Look man, I am sorry to hear you are having some financial troubles. I sure hope things turn around. Lord knows how much stress that causes. I hope the best.

Stop listening to the media that only plays his inappropriate comments. At the same time, I sure hope you don't think he has been inappropriate about his comments on muslims. You agree with the left that we should just be like Europe and the NEW WORLD ORDER movement?

Have you been watching the news? See what is happening there? Not noticing? Do not think there is a MASS immigration problem with our southern border? You do not don't? You do not think our sovereignty is being undermined? Want me to list the various diseases that have crossed the border as a result of the pathetic LEFT wing American hating immigration policies under this pathetic lying skinny smoking muslim in the white house?

What specifically were you offended by. What he said about the muslim family who the democrats used to bait him and how that family used the death of their son (in 2004) as a political weapon? I am surprised you are not more offended by them doing that, than you are by what Trump said. Oh, and was the mother allowed to speak? Why is that inappropriate? Cause she is a brown muslim? Did you really fall for the democrats tactics?

Anyway, I am hoping your situation changes. I really do. We can all use relief. That is for sure.

:beer:
I am not offended by ANYTHING lol. My vote won't secure a victory for Trump as I'm in a Republican state. I dont personally give two shits what he says about muslims or mexicans or liberals. Trump needs the independents & moderates in swing states to win. I am looking at the overall picture. You are looking at me.

Forum List

Back