The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

I haven't ignored the fact that slavery was legal then. I'm actually using the fact that slavery was legal to point out how deplorable their culture was and how deplorable the culture that venerates them is. You're the idiot trying to make the case that morality and legality are synonymous when they clearly aren't.

Lol, I'm not whining about the electoral college. I'm making the point that you equating electoral victories to majority support is stupid and contrary to how our elections are decided. The true measure of majority support is through the popular vote and your party hasn't won that since 2004.

If you really wanted voters to decide how they want to live you'd support the popular vote.

That's exactly what I want you to say. So what as a response to why you hero worship slavers is great propaganda to use against you.

I don't believe legality and morality are the same thing but if you say you do then I guess you think Muslim societies that legally allow adult men to marry child brides are perfectly moral cultures. That is also useful propaganda to use against you and your culture.

I challenge you to name name one thing I've misrepresented about the Founders.

If morality is a matter of conscience and you are in possession of a conscience then the answer to your question of "who are we to judge" is you and everyone else with a conscience. My conscience tells me slavery and rape are morally reprehensible. Obviously yours tells you something different. I think most people in possession of a conscience agree with me, that rape and slavery are morally reprehensible. I also think most people are aware that the Founders were slavers. I think if I ask most people to put aside the fairytale hero worship and combine those two things that it becomes an inescapable fact that the Founders were morally reprehensible.

Lol. Why do you think my attitude sucks? In fact I will enthusiastically thank your ancestors for killing piece of shit Confederate whites who you said in your last post were honorable men. Lol. I have no problem with white on white violence that weakens your racist cultures and makes it easier to take your country from you. Do thank your dead relatives for me when you see them. Lol.
1. Calling the 1700s deplorable because slavery existed just shows a complete lack of understanding and appreciation of history. Slavery always existed, and exists today. So you can live in your La-La-Land of fake idealism of "no slavery".

2. The EC is alive and well.

3. You can call the Founding Fathers "slavers" and see if that gets you anywhere, it won't, because most of us appreciate what they did to win the Revolutionary War and build a nation. You keep trying to use "slavery" as a crutch, when we all know it always existed, and probably always will.

4. You "misrepresent" the Founding Father's complete record, You call them "slavers" without appreciating how they risked everything to win the Revolutionary War and create the US. So your misrepresentation is of "omission", they were great men who did a great thing, and deserve respect.

5. If you have a beef with Muslims, that's another thread. You keep saying "useful propaganda to use against us"?? Most people recognize propaganda for what it is. Delude yourself all you want.

6. The Founders were men who lived in the 1700s. Where slavery was legal and common. I'm sure their consciences are clear, as mine is for honoring them. You can whine about slavery, but it was legal and common back then. That the Founders owned slaves doesn't matter, what matters is that they won the Revolutionary War and founded the US.

7. You haven't mentioned Abe Lincoln yet? I heard (1619 Project) that the woke crowd doesn't like him now either, true?

8. So you like white-on-white violence? WTF happened to that moral superiority you were claiming? You're just another POS hypocrite.

Last edited:
In my opinion, if people think that "White supremacy" is onerous, just wait until your great-grandchildren live under "Black" or "Brown" supremacy.

1. Calling the 1700s deplorable because slavery existed just shows a complete lack of understanding and appreciation of history. Slavery always existed, and exists today. So you can live in your La-La-Land of fake idealism of "no slavery".
Lol. I'm not calling the 1700s deplorable you incredible moron. Time can't be deplorable, only people and their actions can be. You're the idiot trying to make an argument for some relationship between morality and time. I'm sure there were people in the 1700s who weren't deplorable. The slaves for one. They did nothing wrong. They were the victims of your heroes brutality. It's those acts of brutality I judge deplorable. If you want to argue there is some time limit on morality then let's hear it, make your best case.
2. The EC is alive and well.
And that has nothing to do with what I said. If you were too coward to write a real response what you should of done is just left it out. I wouldn't even of remembered it was there. Now all I'll remember is your cowardice. Lol.
3. You can call the Founding Fathers "slavers" and see if that gets you anywhere, it won't, because most of us appreciate what they did to win the Revolutionary War and build a nation. You keep trying to use "slavery" as a crutch, when we all know it always existed, and probably always will.
It worked pretty well when we did it to Confederates, I see no reason to believe the same won't be true for the Founders. These things don't happen over night but it's already begun. A removal of a Washington mural here, and removal of a Jefferson statue there and more and more until we are having an honest discussion about why this society continues to venerate slavers and rapists.
4. You "misrepresent" the Founding Father's complete record, You call them "slavers" without appreciating how they risked everything to win the Revolutionary War and create the US. So your misrepresentation is of "omission", they were great men who did a great thing, and deserve respect.
That's your opinion. Obviously I have another one. I don't feel I have to celebrate the fact that they created a slave state.
5. If you have a beef with Muslims, that's another thread. You keep saying "useful propaganda to use against us"?? Most people recognize propaganda for what it is. Delude yourself all you want.
No they don't, that's why it's useful you moron. Lol. But I was making a counter point that again, you were too much of a coward to address. I'll ask again and see if I get another coward response.

If you really think morality and legality are synonymous then does that mean you think child brides in Muslim countries where it's legal are morally okay? Yes or no?

I doubt you'll answer that question because it destroys your argument that slavery was morally okay when the Founders did it because it was legal. That's what happens when you take stupid positions like that, it becomes hard to keep them consistent.
6. The Founders were men who lived in the 1700s. Where slavery was legal and common. I'm sure their consciences are clear, as mine is for honoring them. You can whine about slavery, but it was legal and common back then. That the Founders owned slaves doesn't matter, what matters is that they won the Revolutionary War and founded the US.
I understand you perfectly. Slavery was moral because it was legal just like Muslim child brides today. That's a strong take by you, I'm going to guess the majority are not going to rock with you on that one though. Lol.
7. You haven't mentioned Abe Lincoln yet? I heard (1619 Project) that the woke crowd doesn't like him now either, true?
I don't speak for them. Personally though I don't give a shit about Abe.
8. So you like white-on-white violence? WTF happened to that moral superiority you were claiming? You're just another POS hypocrite.
What's morally wrong with enjoying white racists kill one one another?

Last edited:
In my opinion, if people think that "White supremacy" is onerous, just wait until your great-grandchildren live under "Black" or "Brown" supremacy.
That's right yall. Listen to Parser here and accept your inevitable cucking like they have. Lol.

Lol. I'm not calling the 1700s deplorable you incredible moron. Time can't be deplorable, only people and their actions can be. You're the idiot trying to make an argument for some relationship between morality and time. I'm sure there were people in the 1700s who weren't deplorable. The slaves for one. They did nothing wrong. They were the victims of your heroes brutality. It's those acts of brutality I judge deplorable. If you want to argue there is some time limit on morality then let's hear it, make your best case.

And that has nothing to do with what I said. If you were too coward to write a real response what you should of done is just left it out. I wouldn't even of remembered it was there. Now all I'll remember is your cowardice. Lol.

It worked pretty well when we did it to Confederates, I see no reason to believe the same won't be true for the Founders. These things don't happen over night but it's already begun. A removal of a Washington mural here, and removal of a Jefferson statue there and more and more until we are having an honest discussion about why this society continues to venerate slavers and rapists.

That's your opinion. Obviously I have another one. I don't feel I have to celebrate the fact that they created a slave state.

No they don't, that's why it's useful you moron. Lol. But I was making a counter point that again, you were too much of a coward to address. I'll ask again and see if I get another coward response.

If you really think morality and legality are synonymous then does that mean you think child brides in Muslim countries where it's legal are morally okay? Yes or no?

I doubt you'll answer that question because it destroys your argument that slavery was morally okay when the Founders did it because it was legal. That's what happens when you take stupid positions like that, it becomes hard to keep them consistent.

I understand you perfectly. Slavery was moral because it was legal just like Muslim child brides today. That's a strong take by you, I'm going to guess the majority are not going to rock with you on that one though. Lol.

I don't speak for them. Personally though I don't give a shit about Abe.

What's morally wrong with enjoying white racists kill one one another?
1. Prove that the Founding Fathers personally committed acts of brutality. You can't. These were great men who did great things and deserve to be honored.

2. The EC is in the Constitution. Whine about it all you want.

3. Celebrate the "cancel culture" if you want. If removing statues makes you happy, like the Taliban, go for it. Take them all down. It won't make the Founding Fathers any less amazing. The Confederate statues weren't destroyed, they were moved to the battlefields and Civil War museums where they can be appreciated.

4. I just can't get exercised about slavery in the 1700s. It was common, it was legal, it doesn't matter. Whine all you want.

5. Morality and legality are not synonymous. Morality is generally a function of religion, of which there are many. Legality is a function of government, and there are all kinds of governments, from monarchies, to dictatorships, to democracies. So the point is that your baseline for judging slavery is based on your belief system, in the time period and location you existed. If the Muslim religion, or Hindu religion, or Jim Jones' religion taught you what is or isn't moral, that's what you believe. Do I say Muslims are immoral for taking child brides? Depends how old that "child" is, how old? I do believe that Muslim "honor killings" are always wrong.
Slavery was big in the Roman Empire, as well as ancient Egypt, Incas and Aztecs had slaves, African tribes had slaves, its almost impossible to find a civilization that did not have slaves before 1800. So your whining about slavery as a pejorative just shows that you don't understand how the old world worked. It was common and legal back then.

6. Nice to know that your "morals" are race based. Its going to be fun watching the US go from color-blind to the bad old days. "As ye sow so shall ye reap..."

The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label​

29 Nov 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

A reader notes:
From the beginning of the Trump administration charges of racism, white supremacy and xenophobia became the go to political weapon of the Democrats and their media allies. And it worked to a great extent. When Trump came out against illegal immigration it was called racist over and over and people believed it. When Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and even Cesar Chavez had previously opposed illegal immigration the same people did not call it racist. When Trump created travel bans for flights from China at the outset of the pandemic it was deemed Xenophobic. Now when Biden has imposed travel bans from certain African countries The same Democratic opinion makers did not call it it Xenophobic.​
~Snip~​
Bigotry and prejudice is the act of judging people, not by their individual conduct or misconduct, but by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. But now leftists routinely judge and condemn people because their white. Whiteness is considered an offense. Attacks on white people for being white are not only condoned by our Democratic leaders but encouraged We also routinely pre-judge the police.​
~Snip~
Glenn Greenwald writes an important essay on how the left has weaponized accusations of white supremacy, increasingly a major rhetorical weapon. Below are some excerpts, but the entire article is well worth reading.
The Cynical and Dangerous Weaponization of the "White Supremacist" Label

Commentary:
The truth remains, that the people who condemn White Supremacy are really attacking Western Civilization. You just have to look at what is “White Supremacist.” Things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, math, good grammar, large vocabularies, punctuality, nice lawns, and so many other GOOD things are “White Supremacist.”
The accusation of "White Supremacy" is a political racist tactic, not a real thing. Oh, and not only is it a tactic, but Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are not living up to this rule because they are the party of hypocrisy, being also the party of slavery, keep them on the plantation.
This is antithetical to the teachings of MLK Jr. Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Leftists claim they follow the words of this man.
Unfortunately, the biased Quisling Media Complex has joined the Left in their racist assault on America.
there isn't anything the left hasn't weaponized.

Unfair sounds like the word of a safe space needing little cuck. Fair or unfair is a subjective distinction fucktard, I'm more interested in facts and its a fact that the Founders you worship as heroes were slavers and rapists.

No, it doesn't. Fair sounds like FAIR. You are just spewing bullshit to distract from the fact that you are an asshole and full of shit. It is unfair to judge a man by the standards of today and the environment of today, when he lived long ago.

Name one thing I said that was false you ignorant dipshit.

I said that doing that would give you a false impression. Are you too stupid to understand that?

Let me explain.

Let's talk about the anti-slavery, pre-civil war abolitionists. They fought and sometimes DIED fighting against slavery, because it was wrong.

But, I bet if you gave them each a full interview on the issues, you would probably find that, BY TODAYS, standard, that they are quite wacist, not supporting shit like...say, Affirmative Action or interracial marriage.

While you do.

If you were to measure both of you, by the standards of today, you would be a hero, soooo PC, while these people that fought and died so that other people could be free, would be judged wacist and cowardly.

That would be FALSE.

Nothing is more pathetic, than a "man" today, patting himself on teh back about how "stunning and brave" he is, for standing up for issues, where the battel was won by better men, before they were fucking born.

No, it doesn't. Fair sounds like FAIR. You are just spewing bullshit to distract from the fact that you are an asshole and full of shit. It is unfair to judge a man by the standards of today and the environment of today, when he lived long ago.
Why is it unfair? Because you say so? That's your opinion moron. I find it perfectly fine to judge people of any time by my standards. Cry about it.
I said that doing that would give you a false impression. Are you too stupid to understand that?

Let me explain.

Let's talk about the anti-slavery, pre-civil war abolitionists. They fought and sometimes DIED fighting against slavery, because it was wrong.
Wait? How can you say slavery was wrong? You just said above that it was unfair to judge people by today's standards. Lol. You morons can't even keep your arguments consistent one line to the next. Lol.
But, I bet if you gave them each a full interview on the issues, you would probably find that, BY TODAYS, standard, that they are quite wacist, not supporting shit like...say, Affirmative Action or interracial marriage.

While you do.
That's probably likely. A lot of abolitionists were against slavery but didn't want blacks to be American citizens with equal rights.
If you were to measure both of you, by the standards of today, you would be a hero, soooo PC, while these people that fought and died so that other people could be free, would be judged wacist and cowardly.
Judged racist and cowardly by who? Speak for yourself. If they fought and risked their lives to end slavery they wouldn't be cowards in my book but if the were opposed to interracial marriage then they could very well be racist. Are different opinions and nuanced points of view something you're afraid of?

Take a man like President Johnson. He was undeniably a racist and yet he signed the end to segregation. Both things can be true and only cowards are afraid of them.
That would be FALSE.
No that would be an opinion you incredible moron. Opinions aren't true or false, they aren't facts. How stupid are you?
Nothing is more pathetic, than a "man" today, patting himself on teh back about how "stunning and brave" he is, for standing up for issues, where the battel was won by better men, before they were fucking born.
Where did I say the position I've taken is "stunning and brave"? Why did you use quotes like that's something I've said? Maybe those are traits you are projecting on to me but I never said that and I certainly don't think that. I think the ideas I've expressed in this thread are obvious and mundane because they are wrapped in undeniable fact.

1. Prove that the Founding Fathers personally committed acts of brutality. You can't. These were great men who did great things and deserve to be honored.
Slavery itself was an act of brutality. When honest, educated people acknowledge the Founders were slavers it becomes hard for them to make the case that they deserve to be honored.
2. The EC is in the Constitution. Whine about it all you want.
Being a coward and ignoring the real conversation of who's the real political majority isn't going to change facts cuck boy. Lol.
3. Celebrate the "cancel culture" if you want. If removing statues makes you happy, like the Taliban, go for it. Take them all down. It won't make the Founding Fathers any less amazing. The Confederate statues weren't destroyed, they were moved to the battlefields and Civil War museums where they can be appreciated.
It does make me happy. It makes me happy when we convince whites to piss all over their own history. Lol.
4. I just can't get exercised about slavery in the 1700s. It was common, it was legal, it doesn't matter. Whine all you want.
You're the one that sounds like their whining because someone dared to suggest the Founders were pieces of shit. Lol. I'm actually having a blast. I love politics and arguments and imposing my will on you cuck whites.
5. Morality and legality are not synonymous. Morality is generally a function of religion, of which there are many. Legality is a function of government, and there are all kinds of governments, from monarchies, to dictatorships, to democracies. So the point is that your baseline for judging slavery is based on your belief system, in the time period and location you existed.
Wrong. The baseline for judging slavery is based on your own belief system period. You added that bit about time and location because that is your belief system. You believe that far enough back in time rape and slavery were morally okay. I'm just wondering how far you think that extends to. According to you at what point did slavery become morally wrong?
If the Muslim religion, or Hindu religion, or Jim Jones' religion taught you what is or isn't moral, that's what you believe. Do I say Muslims are immoral for taking child brides? Depends how old that "child" is, how old? I do believe that Muslim "honor killings" are always wrong.
Ewww. Now I feel a little dirty exchanging words with you. Honestly though it's not all that surprising that a guy like you would be OK with child brides. Not a big leap from slaver worshipper to child bride supporter.
Slavery was big in the Roman Empire, as well as ancient Egypt, Incas and Aztecs had slaves, African tribes had slaves, its almost impossible to find a civilization that did not have slaves before 1800. So your whining about slavery as a pejorative just shows that you don't understand how the old world worked. It was common and legal back then.
Knowing how the world worked and thinking the way it worked was honorable and great are two different things.
6. Nice to know that your "morals" are race based. Its going to be fun watching the US go from color-blind to the bad old days. "As ye sow so shall ye reap..."
No one is afraid of cucked cowards who are too afraid and cowardly to even admit they're racists. Lol.

Why is it unfair? Because you say so? That's your opinion moron. I find it perfectly fine to judge people of any time by my standards. Cry about it.

Wait? How can you say slavery was wrong? You just said above that it was unfair to judge people by today's standards. Lol. You morons can't even keep your arguments consistent one line to the next. Lol.

That's probably likely. A lot of abolitionists were against slavery but didn't want blacks to be American citizens with equal rights.

Judged racist and cowardly by who? Speak for yourself. If they fought and risked their lives to end slavery they wouldn't be cowards in my book but if the were opposed to interracial marriage then they could very well be racist. Are different opinions and nuanced points of view something you're afraid of?

Take a man like President Johnson. He was undeniably a racist and yet he signed the end to segregation. Both things can be true and only cowards are afraid of them.

No that would be an opinion you incredible moron. Opinions aren't true or false, they aren't facts. How stupid are you?

Where did I say the position I've taken is "stunning and brave"? Why did you use quotes like that's something I've said? Maybe those are traits you are projecting on to me but I never said that and I certainly don't think that. I think the ideas I've expressed in this thread are obvious and mundane because they are wrapped in undeniable fact.

To understand a man or a time, or an event, correctly, you have to judge the person based on the hand they were dealt, not on what you know now or your current situation.

If your "opinion" is based on false data, like considering a pre-war abolitionist cowardly because they did not support interracial marriage, your opinion would be WRONG, your understanding of it, would be wrong, any lessons you learned from that, would be wrong.

Sure, you are very understanding of abolitionists, right now. But that it because it serves your narrative to be so. So you judge them by different standards than you do, other people.

To understand a man or a time, or an event, correctly, you have to judge the person based on the hand they were dealt, not on what you know now or your current situation.
Sorry, you can't argue the Founders were superior, intellectual men one minute and then morons who just didn't know slavery was wrong and that whipping slaves and making them work for you for free was a theft of their liberty and freedom the next. Those two don't add up. The Founders allowed slavery because it made them rich and powerful not because they were ignorant that keeping men and women in chains was deplorable behavior. That's the real context. Not the fantasy narrative you've made up in your safe space needing little head.
If your "opinion" is based on false data, like considering a pre-war abolitionist cowardly because they did not support interracial marriage, your opinion would be WRONG, your understanding of it, would be wrong, any lessons you learned from that, would be wrong.
My opinion would only be "wrong" if I admonished a an abolitionist for being against interracial marriage and then it turned out they actually supported it. In that instance my facts would be wrong. Thinking abolitionists are cowards is an opinion and therefore not subject to distinctions of right or wrong. You prove again that you're a moron who doesn't understand this very simple concept.
Sure, you are very understanding of abolitionists, right now. But that it because it serves your narrative to be so. So you judge them by different standards than you do, other people.
I judge people by the same standards, it's inconsistent cowards like you that think some slavers are ok so long as they did their slaving a long time ago.

Slavery itself was an act of brutality. When honest, educated people acknowledge the Founders were slavers it becomes hard for them to make the case that they deserve to be honored.

Being a coward and ignoring the real conversation of who's the real political majority isn't going to change facts cuck boy. Lol.

It does make me happy. It makes me happy when we convince whites to piss all over their own history. Lol.

You're the one that sounds like their whining because someone dared to suggest the Founders were pieces of shit. Lol. I'm actually having a blast. I love politics and arguments and imposing my will on you cuck whites.

Wrong. The baseline for judging slavery is based on your own belief system period. You added that bit about time and location because that is your belief system. You believe that far enough back in time rape and slavery were morally okay. I'm just wondering how far you think that extends to. According to you at what point did slavery become morally wrong?

Ewww. Now I feel a little dirty exchanging words with you. Honestly though it's not all that surprising that a guy like you would be OK with child brides. Not a big leap from slaver worshipper to child bride supporter.

Knowing how the world worked and thinking the way it worked was honorable and great are two different things.

No one is afraid of cucked cowards who are too afraid and cowardly to even admit they're racists. Lol.
1. We disagree, slavery was not an act of brutality anymore than "indentured slaves" were brutalized. Slavery in the 1700s was legal and commonplace. The Founding Fathers owned slaves, so what? That does not diminish the Founding Father's many accomplishments.

2. Whining about the EC just shows that you're stupid. It's in the Constitution, duh.

3. You can remove statues, but you can't remove history.

4. No one cares what you think of the Founders. Can you abolish the 4th of July holiday celebration? News flash - You can't. We celebrate the Founding Fathers every 4th of July.

5. You aren't imposing your will on anyone. You're just a stupid ignorant POS that we toy with.

6. Slavery became officially "morally wrong" 28AUG1833 when the King of England said so. Before then slavery was commonplace and a generally accepted practice throughout the world.

7. Human trafficking happens every day, as it has for thousands of years. What's your point? How about Bill Clinton rode Epstein's "Lolita Express" 26x?

8. Knowing how the world world worked back in time is useful. It shows how morals and policies evolved over time. You can't judge historic figures with present day morals and sensitivities. OMG there were no tokens who signed the Declaration of Independence or the US Constitution!! OMG, there was no diversity in the US government in the 1st Congress!! There were no women signers!!!
I could go on and on, but you should see that money talks and bullshit whines.

9. You keep calling us racists. You haven't seen or lived thru real racism. I'd be very careful not to wake that genie up, you would regret it every day.

Last edited:
1. We disagree, slavery was not an act of brutality anymore than "indentured slaves" were brutalized. Slavery in the 1700s was legal and commonplace. The Founding Fathers owned slaves, so what? That does not diminish the Founding Father's many accomplishments.
That is one of the historically ignorant things you've said yet. You don't think slavery was brutal? Do you imagine it being like summer camp? How big of an idiot are you?
2. Whining about the EC just shows that you're stupid. It's in the Constitution, duh.
Lol. This seems to be the standard response from cuck boys like you who want to imagine their the majority and then can't manage it emotionally when present evidence that they are not. It's okay little boy, find your safe space.
3. You can remove statues, but you can't remove history.
No shit. I'm not trying to remove history. What a silly notion. We're teaching your children that the history you celebrate is nothing to be proud of. That's the point of taking down the statues and admonishing people for hero worshipping slavers. To paint your culture as deplorable and shameful and racist, and its working. Lol.
4. No one cares what you think of the Founders. Can you abolish the 4th of July holiday celebration? News flash - You can't. We celebrate the Founding Fathers every 4th of July.
If no one cared then none of these statues would come down. Lol.
5. You aren't imposing your will on anyone. You're just a stupid ignorant POS that we toy with.
So we didn't spend the summer pissing all over your Confederate culture? Lol.
6. Slavery became officially "morally wrong" 28AUG1833 when the King of England said so. Before then slavery was commonplace and a generally accepted practice throughout the world.
Lol. Oh, so you take your moral cues from King while celebrating the Founders for fighting a revolution against the monarchy and your kin fought for the Union while you think the Confederates were noble states rights defenders. Lol. What a confused individual you are.
7. Human trafficking happens every day, as it has for thousands of years. What's your point? How about Bill Clinton rode Epstein's "Lolita Express" 26x?
You tell me, apparently you're the one who's okay with slaves and sleeping with young girls.
8. Knowing how the world world worked back in time is useful. It shows how morals and policies evolved over time. You can't judge historic figures with present day morals and sensitivities. OMG there were no tokens who signed the Declaration of Independence or the US Constitution!! OMG, there was no diversity in the US government in the 1st Congress!! There were no women signers!!!
I could go on and on, but you should see that money talks and bullshit whines.
Lol. I actually can judge historical figures by my morals, why wouldn't I be able to? Lol.
9. You keep calling us racists. You haven't seen or lived thru real racism. I'd be very careful not to wake that genie up, you would regret it every day.
Lol. No one in my family is going to be afraid of you little cucks. We are from Jamaica. Go look at what the violent murder rate is down there. There isn't a Jamaican alive who hasn't had to deal with violence that would make you curl up in your bed and cry little boy.

That is one of the historically ignorant things you've said yet. You don't think slavery was brutal? Do you imagine it being like summer camp? How big of an idiot are you?

Lol. This seems to be the standard response from cuck boys like you who want to imagine their the majority and then can't manage it emotionally when present evidence that they are not. It's okay little boy, find your safe space.

No shit. I'm not trying to remove history. What a silly notion. We're teaching your children that the history you celebrate is nothing to be proud of. That's the point of taking down the statues and admonishing people for hero worshipping slavers. To paint your culture as deplorable and shameful and racist, and its working. Lol.

If no one cared then none of these statues would come down. Lol.

So we didn't spend the summer pissing all over your Confederate culture? Lol.

Lol. Oh, so you take your moral cues from King while celebrating the Founders for fighting a revolution against the monarchy and your kin fought for the Union while you think the Confederates were noble states rights defenders. Lol. What a confused individual you are.

You tell me, apparently you're the one who's okay with slaves and sleeping with young girls.

Lol. I actually can judge historical figures by my morals, why wouldn't I be able to? Lol.

Lol. No one in my family is going to be afraid of you little cucks. We are from Jamaica. Go look at what the violent murder rate is down there. There isn't a Jamaican alive who hasn't had to deal with violence that would make you curl up in your bed and cry little boy.
1. Jamaica man? No wonder your perspectives are so fucked up, coming from that shithole.
1638537219935.png
practice voodoo?
1638537384401.png
Rastafarian?

2. We're very proud of US history, including the Founding Fathers. If you think you can make kids give a fuck about history or "slavers", or feel like "oppressors", you're just being moronic. Besides, the school boards are being taken back, that's why the democrats are using the FBI to try to scare parents, aka "domestic terrorists". We'll see how that plays out. I'm betting on the pissed-off "Tiger Moms", like in VA.

3. Most statues that came down were in democrat or college areas, meh. In most areas the people protected the statues from those misguided kids, like in Philadelphia, which is a democrat city. I wouldn't try removing statues in GOP areas.

4. You think you pissed all over the Confederate culture? Cancel culture is transitory, nothing really changes, spray paint is easily removed. No one noticed anyone "pissing" on anything. Some stupid kids knocked a few small statues over, or spray painted them, meh. We will ALWAYS celebrate the 4th of July and the Founders. So whatever "changes" you think you are making are cancelled/erased every 4th of July.

5. You asked when slavery became "morally wrong". Your reply is unrelated to the discussion. Low-IQ and low reading comprehension?

6. You think your gangs are tough? I'm betting on the SWAT teams.

1. Jamaica man? No wonder your perspectives are so fucked up, coming from that shithole.
View attachment 571203 practice voodoo?
View attachment 571205 Rastafarian?
Lol. Jamaica has one of the most popular cultures in the world and I'm not really bothered by the personal assessment of someone who idolaizes slavers and child rapists.
2. We're very proud of US history, including the Founding Fathers. If you think you can make kids give a fuck about history or "slavers", or feel like "oppressors", you're just being moronic. Besides, the school boards are being taken back, that's why the democrats are using the FBI to try to scare parents, aka "domestic terrorists". We'll see how that plays out. I'm betting on the pissed-off "Tiger Moms", like in VA.
Moron, the internet exists. You can't keep people, even your own children from information you don't like. Lol. Grow up snowflake. And yes, I really think we can convince them, after all we already got them to condemn your Confederate heroes, cuck boy.
3. Most statues that came down were in democrat or college areas, meh. In most areas the people protected the statues from those misguided kids, like in Philadelphia, which is a democrat city. I wouldn't try removing statues in GOP areas.
Lol. Again, we dismantled Monument Ave right in the heart of Dixie. Who are you trying to convince?
4. You think you pissed all over the Confederate culture? Cancel culture is transitory, nothing really changes, spray paint is easily removed. No one noticed anyone "pissing" on anything. Some stupid kids knocked a few small statues over, or spray painted them, meh. We will ALWAYS celebrate the 4th of July and the Founders. So whatever "changes" you think you are making are cancelled/erased every 4th of July.
Please cuck. Lol. Fucking Nascar even told you not bring your Confederate Flags to their races anymore and Confederate flag wavers are like 90% of their customers. They open palm slapped you in the face and called yall embarrassing racists. Told you they were ashamed of you. We made them do that cuck. Lol.
5. You asked when slavery became "morally wrong". Your reply is unrelated to the discussion. Low-IQ and low reading comprehension?
Your response of waiting for your orders from a King are entirely relevant to when you think slavery became morally wrong you moron.
6. You think your gangs are tough? I'm betting on the SWAT teams.
Gangs? You're the one who threatened racism cuck bird, I said nothing about gangs. My 7 year old niece wouldn't be afraid of an ignorant cuck like you. Lol

Lol. Jamaica has one of the most popular cultures in the world and I'm not really bothered by the personal assessment of someone who idolaizes slavers and child rapists.

Moron, the internet exists. You can't keep people, even your own children from information you don't like. Lol. Grow up snowflake. And yes, I really think we can convince them, after all we already got them to condemn your Confederate heroes, cuck boy.

Lol. Again, we dismantled Monument Ave right in the heart of Dixie. Who are you trying to convince?

Please cuck. Lol. Fucking Nascar even told you not bring your Confederate Flags to their races anymore and Confederate flag wavers are like 90% of their customers. They open palm slapped you in the face and called yall embarrassing racists. Told you they were ashamed of you. We made them do that cuck. Lol.

Your response of waiting for your orders from a King are entirely relevant to when you think slavery became morally wrong you moron.

Gangs? You're the one who threatened racism cuck bird, I said nothing about gangs. My 7 year old niece wouldn't be afraid of an ignorant cuck like you. Lol
1. You can call the Founding Fathers whatever you want, no one cares. We call them heroes, and will ALWAYS celebrate them every 4th of July.

2. Our kids are smart enough to know when they're being played. Besides, they don't give a shit about social issues. You are not keeping current, Socialism is the new Leftist goal, not "reparations", duh.

3. I don't see any more statues coming down? Thousands are still standing. What happened?

4. Business is business, NASCAR wanted to make the colored folks feel more welcome at NASCAR events. No one made anyone do anything. It was a simple business decision.

5. You asked when slavery became morally wrong, I gave you an answer. I don't see your answer, too stupid to put one up?

6. I never threatened anything, that was you. All of my posts were in response to your racist threats, mostly saying "bad idea" to get away from being "color-blind". Minorities all have violent gangs. My last post said I'm betting on the SWAT teams..."defunding the police" went in the shitter.

1. You can call the Founding Fathers whatever you want, no one cares. We call them heroes, and will ALWAYS celebrate them every 4th of July.
Good. When you celebrate rapists and slavers it helps us make the case to your kids that your culture is ignorant and deplorable.
2. Our kids are smart enough to know when they're being played. Besides, they don't give a shit about social issues. You are not keeping current, Socialism is the new Leftist goal, not "reparations", duh.
Lol. Young white kids are some of the most rabid supporters of social issues and your white children are overwhelmingly progressive. Polling and voter data proves that pretty conclusively. You've basically lost the entire next generation. Lol.
3. I don't see any more statues coming down? Thousands are still standing. What happened?
This is only the beginning. Cultures don't change over night. Hard to miss the change isn't going your way though. We're doing subtraction, not addition here.
4. Business is business, NASCAR wanted to make the colored folks feel more welcome at NASCAR events. No one made anyone do anything. It was a simple business decision.
I guess you don't realize that decision is NASCAR concluding Black and liberal dollars were more valuable than white racist dollars. If you need me to spell it out for you NASCAR is betting against you hayseed hicks.
5. You asked when slavery became morally wrong, I gave you an answer. I don't see your answer, too stupid to put one up?
I gave my answer a while back. Slavery was always morally wrong. You know who decided that? I did. Unlike you I don't let Kings dictate my conscience.
6. I never threatened anything, that was you. All of my posts were in response to your racist threats, mostly saying "bad idea" to get away from being "color-blind". Minorities all have violent gangs. My last post said I'm betting on the SWAT teams..."defunding the police" went in the shitter.
Being color-blind is just a white racists way of pretending not to see the injustices of the past.

One of the most blatant and hard to deny is a federal judge stricking down Republican attempts at voter suppression in North Carolina and stating that they "systematically targeted black voters".

I guess I would need more detail on this. If it has to do with requiring an ID to vote, that is not racist.

Forum List

Back