The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label​

29 Nov 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

A reader notes:
From the beginning of the Trump administration charges of racism, white supremacy and xenophobia became the go to political weapon of the Democrats and their media allies. And it worked to a great extent. When Trump came out against illegal immigration it was called racist over and over and people believed it. When Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and even Cesar Chavez had previously opposed illegal immigration the same people did not call it racist. When Trump created travel bans for flights from China at the outset of the pandemic it was deemed Xenophobic. Now when Biden has imposed travel bans from certain African countries The same Democratic opinion makers did not call it it Xenophobic.​
~Snip~​
Bigotry and prejudice is the act of judging people, not by their individual conduct or misconduct, but by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. But now leftists routinely judge and condemn people because their white. Whiteness is considered an offense. Attacks on white people for being white are not only condoned by our Democratic leaders but encouraged We also routinely pre-judge the police.​
~Snip~
Glenn Greenwald writes an important essay on how the left has weaponized accusations of white supremacy, increasingly a major rhetorical weapon. Below are some excerpts, but the entire article is well worth reading.
The Cynical and Dangerous Weaponization of the "White Supremacist" Label

Commentary:
The truth remains, that the people who condemn White Supremacy are really attacking Western Civilization. You just have to look at what is “White Supremacist.” Things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, math, good grammar, large vocabularies, punctuality, nice lawns, and so many other GOOD things are “White Supremacist.”
The accusation of "White Supremacy" is a political racist tactic, not a real thing. Oh, and not only is it a tactic, but Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are not living up to this rule because they are the party of hypocrisy, being also the party of slavery, keep them on the plantation.
This is antithetical to the teachings of MLK Jr. Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Leftists claim they follow the words of this man.
Unfortunately, the biased Quisling Media Complex has joined the Left in their racist assault on America.
Both sides do it, but no question the Democrats are worse and are beyond the point of going full retard.
Today it is mixed with virtue signaling, which is the new religion. So there doesn't need to be any bases at all for what they want to say is true, in fact they can even know it isn't true but still go along with it.

Jamaica was a backwater for the Spanish who only held it for about 150 years and did nothing with it. Almost all of Jamaica's culture comes from the British years. Americans never made a dime from Jamaica. Most black Jamaican slaves were imported by the SPANISH, many of the slaves imported there by the English were white rebels and petty criminals.
Yeah no. The English took control of Jamaica in the mid 1600s and imported hundreds of thousands of slaves during its tenure when sugar plantations surpassed cotton and tobacco as England's number one import.
If you don't know any Latinos who are racist, you don't know many Latinos. I grew up around Latinos and Asians in what can only be called a Ghetto. Latinos HATE Blacks. Most of the fights in Junior and Senior High School were between Blacks and Latinos.
That's what you're basing your racist assumptions on... :lmao:

I mean I knew it would be stupid, I just wasn't quite prepared for how stupid.
Things are far worse today than they were back then. As a percentage, the White population is declining, but the Black population is stagnant at that twelve to thirteen percent level while the Latino population is climbing in both raw numbers and percentage of the population. If you think things are bad for Blacks under a White dominated culture, you will (or more accurately your great grandchildren) really hate being a minority in a Latino dominated culture.
Or more likely we'll continue to breed with one another and change the face of your nation together. I have 3 brothers, one is married a Domincan woman and the other married a Cuban woman. You don't have to be afraid of others chicken little.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Jamaica was a backwater for the Spanish who only held it for about 150 years and did nothing with it. Almost all of Jamaica's culture comes from the British years. Americans never made a dime from Jamaica. Most black Jamaican slaves were imported by the SPANISH, many of the slaves imported there by the English were white rebels and petty criminals.
Stop making excuses.

If you don't know any Latinos who are racist, you don't know many Latinos. I grew up around Latinos and Asians in what can only be called a Ghetto. Latinos HATE Blacks. Most of the fights in Junior and Senior High School were between Blacks and Latinos. Things are far worse today than they were back then. As a percentage, the White population is declining, but the Black population is stagnant at that twelve to thirteen percent level while the Latino population is climbing in both raw numbers and percentage of the population. If you think things are bad for Blacks under a White dominated culture, you will (or more accurately your great grandchildren) really hate being a minority in a Latino dominated culture.
I know a lot of latinos. Where I grew up blacks and latinos were forced to live in the same community due to white racism. I went for 2 years to a college in a city where latinos were made to go home by sundown. So you just need to stop trying this.

Most of the fights in Junior and Senior High School were between Blacks and Latinos.

In my school latinos fought whites mostly because whites would call them racial slurs.

Forum List

Back