The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

Amazing how you can discern that with no information at all. Lol.

Yeah because that is pretty much the only thing the Republicans ask for with regards to voting. People should be able to prove that they are who they say they are. It is fundamental to the process.

Sorry, you can't argue the Founders were superior, intellectual men one minute and then morons who just didn't know slavery was wrong and that whipping slaves and making them work for you for free was a theft of their liberty and freedom the next. Those two don't add up. The Founders allowed slavery because it made them rich and powerful not because they were ignorant that keeping men and women in chains was deplorable behavior. That's the real context. Not the fantasy narrative you've made up in your safe space needing little head.

My opinion would only be "wrong" if I admonished a an abolitionist for being against interracial marriage and then it turned out they actually supported it. In that instance my facts would be wrong. Thinking abolitionists are cowards is an opinion and therefore not subject to distinctions of right or wrong. You prove again that you're a moron who doesn't understand this very simple concept.

I judge people by the same standards, it's inconsistent cowards like you that think some slavers are ok so long as they did their slaving a long time ago.

Bullshit. Above you are judging the Founders by your modern day standards, and the abolitionists, by the standards of their time.

IF you were consistent with your stated intent, that would be bad enough, for the reasons I already said, BUT, we can see that you are instead, picking and choosing who to judge harshly and who to be understanding with, based on your current ideological needs.

Thus we see that you give the one group a pass, because it serves your purpose to make everything about slavery and wacism, while slamming the Founders because your ideological hate of America.

Yeah because that is pretty much the only thing the Republicans ask for with regards to voting. People should be able to prove that they are who they say they are. It is fundamental to the process.
Again, you say that with complete ignorance to the specifics of the case. You can read about it here. But basically the issue isn't so much that Republicans want to make sure everyone has ID to vote, in this case and many others they specifically went and looked up what sorts of ID'S Black voters were more likely to carry than white voters and went about disqualifying every single one of them.

Again, you say that with complete ignorance to the specifics of the case. You can read about it here. But basically the issue isn't so much that Republicans want to make sure everyone has ID to vote, in this case and many others they specifically went and looked up what sorts of ID'S Black voters were more likely to carry than white voters and went about disqualifying every single one of them.

Sounds like complete bullshit.

Bullshit. Above you are judging the Founders by your modern day standards, and the abolitionists, by the standards of their time.
I'm calling bullshit on this line of reasoning you guys keep bringing up. For one I'm not judging anyone by the standards of our time. There are no such things as standards of our time and I challenge any of you to prove that there is. I'm judging the Founders the only way any of us can, by my own standards.
IF you were consistent with your stated intent, that would be bad enough, for the reasons I already said, BUT, we can see that you are instead, picking and choosing who to judge harshly and who to be understanding with, based on your current ideological needs.
Am I? Where? Have I venerated some slavers and rapists and admonished others? Provide the evidence of this claim.
Thus we see that you give the one group a pass, because it serves your purpose to make everything about slavery and wacism, while slamming the Founders because your ideological hate of America.
I don't know which group you're talking about. If you're taking about abolitionists I already stated in a hypothetical scenario where an abolitionist risked his life to fight against slavery but opposes interracial marriage that I would consider them to be racist but not cowardly. How exactly is calling them a racist in that scenario "giving them a pass"? Lol. Learn to fucking read guy.

What's wrong with judging people by my standards? You're free to judge people by your own standards. Maybe you think if we go back far enough in time rape and slavery are ok but I certainly don't.

I have the brain power to question why racist slaver apologists thinks it's inappropriate to judge piece of shit slavers just because they died a long time ago.

That's my point you dipshit. You ignore all the horrible atrocities to hero worship a piece of shit slaver and its weird. It's like ignoring all the jews Hitler killed to admire that he kept the trains running on time.
Will you denounce MLK then for being a woman beater and a rapist?

I'm calling bullshit on this line of reasoning you guys keep bringing up. For one I'm not judging anyone by the standards of our time. There are no such things as standards of our time and I challenge any of you to prove that there is. I'm judging the Founders the only way any of us can, by my own standards.

Am I? Where? Have I venerated some slavers and rapists and admonished others? Provide the evidence of this claim.

I don't know which group you're talking about. If you're taking about abolitionists I already stated in a hypothetical scenario where an abolitionist risked his life to fight against slavery but opposes interracial marriage that I would consider them to be racist but not cowardly. How exactly is calling them a racist in that scenario "giving them a pass"? Lol. Learn to fucking read guy.
Your denying the different standards that existed hundreds of years ago? :cuckoo:

You are slamming the Founders, while giving a pass to the Abolitionists. Because it serves the narrative to deconstructive the Founders right now.

Later, when it is the turn of hte Abolitionists, you will change your tune. Whatever the party line is, you will follow.

Will you denounce MLK then for being a woman beater and a rapist?

1638550776087.png

Your denying the different standards that existed hundreds of years ago? :cuckoo:
What do you mean by standards? Another poster was just arguing with me about abolitionists. How can you argue there was one moral standard when you had both slavers and abolitionists existing at the same time?

You are slamming the Founders, while giving a pass to the Abolitionists. Because it serves the narrative to deconstructive the Founders right now.

Later, when it is the turn of hte Abolitionists, you will change your tune. Whatever the party line is, you will follow.
What exactly am I giving a pass to abolitionists about? I'm admonishing slavers for being slavers, abolitionists were against slavery. You do know that right? You're not that uneducated are you?

Its amazing how little you people know about your "heros".

Lol. Where's the proof? Did you even read the article? It talks about allegations about things said on secret FBI recordings. The same FBI run by Hoover that was running smear campaigns against civil rights activists. If Hoover had this damning evidence on MLKjr. why did he never make them public?

Correll

You and I both know you are too stupid to explain what you mean when you talk about today's standards. Today in different parts of the world there are many different standards. Even here in America you'll find vastly different standards depending on who you ask from gun rights to abortion. There was never one standard. That's just the weak ass defense you invented to excuse away your love of slavers and rapists. Not a single one of you can give a logical explanation for why morality has a time limit when it comes to your favorite mass murderers.

What exactly am I giving a pass to abolitionists about? I'm admonishing slavers for being slavers, abolitionists were against slavery. You do know that right? You're not that uneducated are you?

The Founders fought quite a war against the most powerful Imperialist EMPIRE in the world, at that time.

Have you every fought a war against an EMPIRE far larger and stronger than your nation? So that your people could be free?

Someone who wanted a correct view of the Founders would find that an important piece of information. You seemed content to ignore it, before passing judgement.

The Founders fought quite a war against the most powerful Imperialist EMPIRE in the world, at that time.
Who's disputing that?
Have you every fought a war against an EMPIRE far larger and stronger than your nation? So that your people could be free?
Sure. We're fighting one right now. It's a continuation of the fight started by abolitionists and Civil rights activists. Only difference is we're attacking you ideologically and culturally rather than violently (for the most part).
Someone who wanted a correct view of the Founders would find that an important piece of information. You seemed content to ignore it, before passing judgement.
I haven't ignored it. The Founders created a nation where only the wealthy male aristocracy could vote and inform government while exploiting blacks and natives for their labor and resources. That this nation eventually became one that respected the notion of equal rights is due to real American heroes like Tubman and MLK.

Forum List

Back