The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

Perhaps that’s why the Radical Left has instituted all this false racism stuff. It deflects from their real purpose - to destroy America.
Lol. I love how cowards insinuate accusations of racism are unfounded even as I've clearly demonstrated that your lot does indeed venerate racist rapists and slavers and yet with no irony whatsoever in the same breath accuse me of wanting to destroy America. How ridiculous. I live in America. My family lives in America. I don't want to destroy it, I only want to destroy your deplorable culture.

The Democrat Party is opposed to Voting Rights.
Certainly some moderate Democratic Senators seem opposed to eliminating the filibuster in order to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, is this what you're referring to? Because if so I'd agree with you. That's a lot better than the Republican party who only managed to find one person willing to even advance the debate about the bill to floor.

Certainly some moderate Democratic Senators seem opposed to eliminating the filibuster in order to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, is this what you're referring to? Because if so I'd agree with you. That's a lot better than the Republican party who only managed to find one person willing to even advance the debate about the bill to floor.
It sounds nice, but then it does not do what is supposed to as advertised but the taxes get higher and higher. Let us remove more and more of the constitution. The modern 20th Century Soviet Constitution is for you.

It sounds nice, but then it does not do what is supposed to as advertised but the taxes get higher and higher. Let us remove more and more of the constitution. The modern 20th Century Soviet Constitution is for you.
It sounds nice? What IT are you referring to? The John Lewis Voting Act Bill? It's not a tax bill. Do you even know what it is? Can you describe what about it makes it closer to the Soviet Union? Of course not. You're a moron.

Blocking Voters ID laws is anti-voting rights.
Mail-in ballots is anti-voting rights.
Counting ballots behind locked doors is anti-voting rights.
Ballot harvesting is anti-voting rights.
Changing voting laws without using the Legislators is anti-voting rights.
Voting multiple times is anti-voting rights.
Non-citizens voting is anti-voting rights.
Counting the same stack of ballots over and over is anti-voting rights.
Democrats are anti-voting rights.

Blocking Voters ID laws is anti-voting rights.
Mail-in ballots is anti-voting rights.
Counting ballots behind locked doors is anti-voting rights.
Ballot harvesting is anti-voting rights.
Changing voting laws without using the Legislators is anti-voting rights.
Voting multiple times is anti-voting rights.
Non-citizens voting is anti-voting rights.
Counting the same stack of ballots over and over is anti-voting rights.
Democrats are anti-voting rights.
Researching and then blocking all the IDs that black voters are more likely to have is racist and exactly what the republican party of North Carolina tried to do. Sorry, cry about your party being obvious racists.

Researching and then blocking all the IDs that black voters are more likely to have is racist and exactly what the republican party of North Carolina tried to do. Sorry, cry about your party being obvious racists.
If that was actually true then the right thing to do is to help Democrat Voters get ID cards.
But, it's not true.
Democrats are liars, cheaters, racist and against Voting Rights.

I haven't ignored the fact that slavery was legal then. I'm actually using the fact that slavery was legal to point out how deplorable their culture was and how deplorable the culture that venerates them is. You're the idiot trying to make the case that morality and legality are synonymous when they clearly aren't.

Lol, I'm not whining about the electoral college. I'm making the point that you equating electoral victories to majority support is stupid and contrary to how our elections are decided. The true measure of majority support is through the popular vote and your party hasn't won that since 2004.

If you really wanted voters to decide how they want to live you'd support the popular vote.

That's exactly what I want you to say. So what as a response to why you hero worship slavers is great propaganda to use against you.

I don't believe legality and morality are the same thing but if you say you do then I guess you think Muslim societies that legally allow adult men to marry child brides are perfectly moral cultures. That is also useful propaganda to use against you and your culture.

I challenge you to name one thing I've misrepresented about the Founders.

If morality is a matter of conscience and you are in possession of a conscience then the answer to your question of "who are we to judge" is you and everyone else with a conscience. My conscience tells me slavery and rape are morally reprehensible. Obviously yours tells you something different. I think most people in possession of a conscience agree with me, that rape and slavery are morally reprehensible. I also think most people are aware that the Founders were slavers. I think if I ask most people to put aside the fairytale hero worship and combine those two things that it becomes an inescapable fact that the Founders were morally reprehensible.

Lol. Why do you think my attitude sucks? In fact I will enthusiastically thank your ancestors for killing piece of shit Confederate whites who you said in your last post were honorable men. Lol. I have no problem with white on white violence that weakens your racist cultures and makes it easier to take your country from you. Do thank your dead relatives for me when you see them. Lol.
I don’t know why I’m even bothering to try to explain something to someone who thinks obnoxious personal insults will advance his arguments, but here goes. Slavery, in one form or another, was legal in every country of the world before eighteen hundred. It was also considered morally acceptable in every country of the world then. The slave trade itself was legal in every country of the world before eighteen hundred and every maritime nation participated. That’s history, like it or not. If you want to be morally outraged by history, be my guest.

That's right yall. Listen to Parser here and accept your inevitable cucking like they have. Lol.
The funny thing, is when the white majority goes away, it won’t be blacks taking over, your percentage of the population is staying relatively steady at about thirteen percent. It will be Latinos taking over. Their percentage of the population is soaring due to immigration and births. Latinos are far more anti-black than whites and have no guilt over slavery that you can use as a handle. You are not going to like a Latino dominated America at all.

That is one of the historically ignorant things you've said yet. You don't think slavery was brutal? Do you imagine it being like summer camp? How big of an idiot are you?

Lol. This seems to be the standard response from cuck boys like you who want to imagine their the majority and then can't manage it emotionally when present evidence that they are not. It's okay little boy, find your safe space.

No shit. I'm not trying to remove history. What a silly notion. We're teaching your children that the history you celebrate is nothing to be proud of. That's the point of taking down the statues and admonishing people for hero worshipping slavers. To paint your culture as deplorable and shameful and racist, and its working. Lol.

If no one cared then none of these statues would come down. Lol.

So we didn't spend the summer pissing all over your Confederate culture? Lol.

Lol. Oh, so you take your moral cues from King while celebrating the Founders for fighting a revolution against the monarchy and your kin fought for the Union while you think the Confederates were noble states rights defenders. Lol. What a confused individual you are.

You tell me, apparently you're the one who's okay with slaves and sleeping with young girls.

Lol. I actually can judge historical figures by my morals, why wouldn't I be able to? Lol.

Lol. No one in my family is going to be afraid of you little cucks. We are from Jamaica. Go look at what the violent murder rate is down there. There isn't a Jamaican alive who hasn't had to deal with violence that would make you curl up in your bed and cry little boy.
Now that’s interesting. You are from Jamaica, a country that did nothing except profit from the slave trade, whose population is almost exclusively one descended from slaves, and by your own admission is a crime-ridden hellhole. What makes you qualified to criticize my history, since your’s is one of abject failure? Your country didn’t fight for it’s independence, it has no hero’s who sacrificed anything for other’s freedom. During the ACW when my ancestors were bleeding and dying to suppress slavery, yours were getting rich supporting the Confederacy’s blockade runners.

The whining of someone who believes the nation should be destroyed and its foundation replaced is not someone who deserves attention. The American black, the descendant of slaves is disappearing. Bless the day when the last of them dies in an alley shot through the head.

The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label​

29 Nov 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

A reader notes:
From the beginning of the Trump administration charges of racism, white supremacy and xenophobia became the go to political weapon of the Democrats and their media allies. And it worked to a great extent. When Trump came out against illegal immigration it was called racist over and over and people believed it. When Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and even Cesar Chavez had previously opposed illegal immigration the same people did not call it racist. When Trump created travel bans for flights from China at the outset of the pandemic it was deemed Xenophobic. Now when Biden has imposed travel bans from certain African countries The same Democratic opinion makers did not call it it Xenophobic.​
~Snip~​
Bigotry and prejudice is the act of judging people, not by their individual conduct or misconduct, but by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. But now leftists routinely judge and condemn people because their white. Whiteness is considered an offense. Attacks on white people for being white are not only condoned by our Democratic leaders but encouraged We also routinely pre-judge the police.​
~Snip~
Glenn Greenwald writes an important essay on how the left has weaponized accusations of white supremacy, increasingly a major rhetorical weapon. Below are some excerpts, but the entire article is well worth reading.
The Cynical and Dangerous Weaponization of the "White Supremacist" Label

Commentary:
The truth remains, that the people who condemn White Supremacy are really attacking Western Civilization. You just have to look at what is “White Supremacist.” Things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, math, good grammar, large vocabularies, punctuality, nice lawns, and so many other GOOD things are “White Supremacist.”
The accusation of "White Supremacy" is a political racist tactic, not a real thing. Oh, and not only is it a tactic, but Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are not living up to this rule because they are the party of hypocrisy, being also the party of slavery, keep them on the plantation.
This is antithetical to the teachings of MLK Jr. Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Leftists claim they follow the words of this man.
Unfortunately, the biased Quisling Media Complex has joined the Left in their racist assault on America.
Lol! You post some shit from an extremist source and think it means something. White supremacists are real. You are one of them.

Now that’s interesting. You are from Jamaica, a country that did nothing except profit from the slave trade, whose population is almost exclusively one descended from slaves, and by your own admission is a crime-ridden hellhole. What makes you qualified to criticize my history, since your’s is one of abject failure? Your country didn’t fight for it’s independence, it has no hero’s who sacrificed anything for other’s freedom. During the ACW when my ancestors were bleeding and dying to suppress slavery, yours were getting rich supporting the Confederacy’s blockade runners.
Pretty simple since Jamaica was a Spanish colony. America made more money from slavery and blacks living in Jamaica were taken there by whites. Your ancestors weren't bleeding or dying to suppress slavery son. They didn't give a fuck about slaves. They fought to save the Union.
White racism is a failed belief and because whites like you are racist, you are a failed human being.

Curried Goats is criticizing America because the first Amendment says he can. And who the fuck are you to talk when your ancestors were either serfs who ran away from bubonic and snallpox plagued European shitholes full of people who didn't bathe, or were debtors/criminals sent here to the penal colony of Georgia.

I don’t know why I’m even bothering to try to explain something to someone who thinks obnoxious personal insults will advance his arguments, but here goes. Slavery, in one form or another, was legal in every country of the world before eighteen hundred. It was also considered morally acceptable in every country of the world then. The slave trade itself was legal in every country of the world before eighteen hundred and every maritime nation participated. That’s history, like it or not. If you want to be morally outraged by history, be my guest.
If you don't care that I'm morally outraged by history then why bother reply? The truth of the matter is that you venerate that history and the idea that others wouldn't, that others would find that history deplorable and you deplorable for venerating it, hurts your feelings.

I don't care if it was legal and the slavers of the time found it morally acceptable, I don't use those deplorable pieces of shits as my bellwether of moral righteousness.
The funny thing, is when the white majority goes away, it won’t be blacks taking over, your percentage of the population is staying relatively steady at about thirteen percent. It will be Latinos taking over. Their percentage of the population is soaring due to immigration and births. Latinos are far more anti-black than whites and have no guilt over slavery that you can use as a handle. You are not going to like a Latino dominated America at all.
Race and racial competition is obviously the only lens from which you can make sense of society. I'm not frightened by a growing Latino population. I'm hopeful at the rise of a growing progressive sentiment and amused at your racist scare tactics.
Now that’s interesting. You are from Jamaica, a country that did nothing except profit from the slave trade, whose population is almost exclusively one descended from slaves, and by your own admission is a crime-ridden hellhole. What makes you qualified to criticize my history, since your’s is one of abject failure?
What I criticize is your veneration of the slavers who turned it into a hell hole. But Jamaica isn't a failure. It's a work in progress. It's a beautiful country, filled with beautiful people and rich culture that's spread to every part of the world. I think what you're going to find in the future as children of immigrants in America like me grow to be a larger voice on American culture and politics that you're going to see American resources turn from exploitation of South American and Caribbean countries towards aide and investment.
Your country didn’t fight for it’s independence, it has no hero’s who sacrificed anything for other’s freedom. During the ACW when my ancestors were bleeding and dying to suppress slavery, yours were getting rich supporting the Confederacy’s blockade runners.
Do you think I'm white? The Maroons fought the British for autonomy in Jamaica's Cockpit country a hundred years before your Civil War and your ancestors didn't fight to end slavery or to help black people, they allowed southern brutality against blacks to continue for another hundred years.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
If you don't care that I'm morally outraged by history then why bother reply? The truth of the matter is that you venerate that history and the idea that others wouldn't, that others would find that history deplorable and you deplorable for venerating it, hurts your feelings.

I don't care if it was legal and the slavers of the time found it morally acceptable, I don't use those deplorable pieces of shits as my bellwether of moral righteousness.

Race and racial competition is obviously the only lens from which you can make sense of society. I'm not frightened by a growing Latino population. I'm hopeful at the rise of a growing progressive sentiment and amused at your racist scare tactics.

What I criticize is your veneration of the slavers who turned it into a hell hole. But Jamaica isn't a failure. It's a work in progress. It's a beautiful country, filled with beautiful people and rich culture that's spread to every part of the world. I think what you're going to find in the future as children of immigrants in America like me grow to be a larger voice on American culture and politics that you're going to see American resources turn from exploitation of South American and Caribbean countries towards aide and investment.

Do you think I'm white? The Maroons fought the British for autonomy in Jamaica's Cockpit country a hundred years before your Civil War.
He's white and "conservative." So he is trying to find any kind of equivalence he can in order to try absolving whites for what was done. So he came to you with the whataboutism as if you don't know this history of where you once lived.

It's funny how you white racists say shit like this. Because it's not true. I don't any hispanic who is far mkore racist than a white supremacist. The reality is that the white population is declining.

Pretty simple since Jamaica was a Spanish colony. America made more money from slavery and blacks living in Jamaica were taken there by whites. Your ancestors weren't bleeding or dying to suppress slavery son. They didn't give a fuck about slaves. They fought to save the Union.
White racism is a failed belief and because whites like you are racist, you are a failed human being.

Curried Goats is criticizing America because the first Amendment says he can. And who the fuck are you to talk when your ancestors were either serfs who ran away from bubonic and snallpox plagued European shitholes full of people who didn't bathe, or were debtors/criminals sent here to the penal colony of Georgia.
Jamaica was a backwater for the Spanish who only held it for about 150 years and did nothing with it. Almost all of Jamaica's culture comes from the British years. Americans never made a dime from Jamaica. Most black Jamaican slaves were imported by the SPANISH, many of the slaves imported there by the English were white rebels and petty criminals.

It's funny how you white racists say shit like this. Because it's not true. I don't any hispanic who is far mkore racist than a white supremacist. The reality is that the white population is declining.
If you don't know any Latinos who are racist, you don't know many Latinos. I grew up around Latinos and Asians in what can only be called a Ghetto. Latinos HATE Blacks. Most of the fights in Junior and Senior High School were between Blacks and Latinos. Things are far worse today than they were back then. As a percentage, the White population is declining, but the Black population is stagnant at that twelve to thirteen percent level while the Latino population is climbing in both raw numbers and percentage of the population. If you think things are bad for Blacks under a White dominated culture, you will (or more accurately your great grandchildren) really hate being a minority in a Latino dominated culture.

Forum List

Back