The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

So you hate your parents and grandparents?
Nope. I love my parents and grandparents, but then again they weren't and aren't racists and slavers
You may not, although I doubt it, but your Komrades are, at least according to your definition of the term.
I doubt that very much and if they are they aren't my Komrades but I guess if you can't come up with a good defense for why you worship rapists and slavers I guess the best a cuck like you can do is try and accuse me of the same even if you have no proof.
No one idolizes racism or slavery, moron, but you don't flush an entire country down the toilet because it did what every other country did at a certain point in its history.
I'm not flushing down an entire country you hyperbolic little that. I'm flushing the hero worship of slavers. What's so wrong with that?
And you believe Asians and Africans never practiced slavery? AFricans are practicing slavery at this moment, so why aren't you attacking them?
I'll condemn African slavers as pieces of shits just like I will of dead white slavers. The only people here who won't are all you clowns. Lol.
No one said voting made it OK. It does make you a hypocrite for attacking anyone living at the time.
No it doesn't. I've never voted to legalize slavery.
What you call "education" is really just communist brainwashing.
It doesn't take a communist to teach someone not to venerate slavers, it just takes a moral compass.
You don't know any actual history.
Prove one single thing I did was wrong cuck boy. Go ahead.

None of that really disputes the fact that we have a sick culture of white racists who venerate old rapists and slavers. I can do both can't I? Call out the sick slaver idolaters here in America and the slavers abroad. You do recognize its possible to be against both, right moron?

So based on your statement, those who fought to free us from England and create a new nation should not be venerated because they were slave holders.
How hypocritical can you be?
Then you should not be buying any products manufactured in China, India, Pakistan Cuba, etc.

You know why I love being a racist? Because I get to hide behind my 3 grandkids who are of mixed race, and nobody would ever suspect that I am an evil white guy, lol. Heck, my grandkids don't even know, I have them fooled too, but you caught me, lol.
Don't hide behind your grandkids you coward. Stand by your arguments.
I dunno, it would be awful for me, my daughter, and her spouse if you ever outted me, lol.

I don't know how old you are, but my oldest, teenage mixed race grand daughter would tell you exactly where to go if you ever met, and it would be a sight to behold, trust me, lololololol.
It if you said stupid shit in person like you did here and got called on it would you hide behind your daughter and grandkids like a spineless coward there too? Lol.
Of course, you might not get that far, as my son-in-law who is black and 6ft 5, kicked your can up and down the street, lolololol. And trust me, that would be a sight to behold too-) He is in his early 40s, so my racist ass would probably have to save you from his wrath, lolololol. Go figure, with me being a racist and all-)
Nothing you said was a response to the arguments or facts I presented. You really just stood behind your family the whole time. Lol.

In cases where people fought explicitly for the continuation of slavery, and are best known for that (like Robert E. Lee), they should not be venerated in any way.

But going back in history and condemning everyone that owned slaves is nonsense.

The Chinese Emporer certainly owned slaves. Should we insist that the PRC tear this down?

Nope. I love my parents and grandparents, but then again they weren't and aren't racists and slavers
Sure they are. The lived in a country that practiced slavery, didn't they?

I doubt that very much and if they are they aren't my Komrades but I guess if you can't come up with a good defense for why you worship rapists and slavers I guess the best a cuck like you can do is try and accuse me of the same even if you have no proof.

If you respect anyone born before 1800, then you respect racists and slavers. You fit the bill, don't you?

I'm not flushing down an entire country you hyperbolic little that. I'm flushing the hero worship of slavers. What's so wrong with that?
Wrong, You're flushing down the USA because you're a brainwashed woke moron.
I'll condemn African slavers as pieces of shits just like I will of dead white slavers. The only people here who won't are all you clowns. Lol.

But you won't condemn your ancestors who live in countries that practiced slavery and never condemned it.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

No it doesn't. I've never voted to legalize slavery.
But your ancestors did. At the very least the respected it and did nothing to overturn it. For all we know, the captured slaves and sold them to the arabs.

It doesn't take a communist to teach someone not to venerate slavers, it just takes a moral compass.

Prove one single thing I did was wrong cuck boy. Go ahead.

Only communists condemn America because it practiced slavery. Every country practiced slavery, especially African countries.

According to your own standards, you failed to condemn your ancestors for permitting slavery.

You're a vile racist.

It if you said stupid shit in person like you did here and got called on it would you hide behind your daughter and grandkids like a spineless coward there too? Lol.

Nothing you said was a response to the arguments or facts I presented. You really just stood behind your family the whole time. Lol.
Typical brainwashed racist left wing idiot who is a direct threat to human dignity, liberty, and this country. Which is the place that every oppressed person under the thumb of Marxism (what people like this idiot wants) desperately wants to get to.

You're getting called out on your craven hypocrisy. It sucks to be a brainwashed snowflake, doesn't it?

So based on your statement, those who fought to free us from England and create a new nation should not be venerated because they were slave holders.
They didn't fight for "us", certainly didn't fight to free me and mine, they fought for themselves. Learn real history moron.
How hypocritical can you be?
Then you should not be buying any products manufactured in China, India, Pakistan Cuba, etc.
I don't buy things made with slave labor, and if I find out something I did buy was being made with slave labor I'd stop buying it, all while I argue for economic policies that would eliminate businesses ability to profit off of slave labor. That's a far cry away from writing "All men are created equal" while owning hundreds of slaves and raping the young pretty teenage one.

Sure they are. The lived in a country that practiced slavery, didn't they?
What the fuck are you talking about? My parents and grandparents came to this country until the 80s. Before that they were in Jamaica and their ancestors weren't the slavers, they were the slaves.
If you respect anyone born before 1800, then you respect racists and slavers. You fit the bill, don't you?
Lol. What a ridiculously ignorant blanket statement, all because you can't come up with a good excuse for venerating your hero slavers.
Wrong, You're flushing down the USA because you're a brainwashed woke moron.
That's just name calling without a real argument. I don't mind name calling I just wish it was in service of an actual intelligent point. What does flushing down the USA even mean? It's moron statement.
But you won't condemn your ancestors who live in countries that practiced slavery and never condemned it.
If I knew for certain any of them did I would, if it makes you happy I'll condemn any relatives I don't know about that practiced or defended slavery. That isn't that hard to do, I wonder why you racist whites find it so difficult. Lol.
You're a fucking hypocrite.
You're just an idiot who doesn't understand how taking the position of venerating rapists and slavers is a losing one and how we're going to use your hero worship of slavers to prove how deplorable your culture really is. Lol.
But your ancestors did. At the very least the respected it and did nothing to overturn it. For all we know, the captured slaves and sold them to the arabs.
Maybe, and if they did they were pieces of shit too.
Only communists condemn America because it practiced slavery. Every country practiced slavery, especially African countries.
Only a moron who's been trained to be triggered by the word communist thinks condemnation of slavers and the people who worship them is condemnation of ALL Americans. Either that or you have a real low opinion of all Americans. Lol.
According to your own standards, you failed to condemn your ancestors for permitting slavery.

You're a vile racist.
Lol. Look how ridiculous you sound.

Typical brainwashed racist left wing idiot who is a direct threat to human dignity, liberty, and this country.
No, I'm just not a triggered little snowflake like you and can handle the fact that Washington was the one who threatened dignity and liberty by keeping hundreds of people enslaved for his own profit. What's hilarious is that sad little cucks like you hate liberals for hating Washington but not Washington for being a slaver. That's the kind of logic that only makes sense to trailer park white trash. Lol.
Which is the place that every oppressed person under the thumb of Marxism (what people like this idiot wants) desperately wants to get to.
Lol. Don't look under your bed little boy, there's a commie hiding under there.

They didn't fight for "us", certainly didn't fight to free me and mine, they fought for themselves. Learn real history moron.
If you don't like this country, then get the fuck out. Go to some country that never practices slavery. Oh yeah, you can't. You especially don't want to go to that African shithole that practices slavery that your ancestors came from
I don't buy things made with slave labor, and if I find out something I did buy was being made with slave labor I'd stop buying it, all while I argue for economic policies that would eliminate businesses ability to profit off of slave labor. That's a far cry away from writing "All men are created equal" while owning hundreds of slaves and raping the young pretty teenage one.

No, you didn't do that, but you're are living in a country that practiced the things you claim to despise.You don't have an unkind thing to say about your grandparents who lived in a country that practiced and enforced those things. You only want to attack a country that welcomed you, educated you, and made it possible to have a comfortable live.

Go back to the shithole your ancestors came from.

Technically you are correct.
Lincoln was dead by the time the 13th Amendment was passed, but he did have his Emancipation Proclamation.
The Emancipation Proclamation didn't free a single slave. It was purely a work of propaganda.

If you don't like this country, then get the fuck out.
No bitch. I'd rather just stay here and take it from you.
Go to some country that never practices slavery. Oh yeah, you can't. Yo specially don't want to go to that African shithole that practices slaver that your ancestors came from
Just got back from South Africa actually. Beautiful county. But is that all you got cuck boy? An impotent demand for me to go somewhere else? Lol. No fuck boy. I don't think I will. In fact I think I'll use some of those laws your dipshit Founders wrote and use some of that made up morality your Founders pretended to believe in, and use them to take your culture and your country from you.
No, you didn't do that, but you're are living in a country that practiced the things you claim to despise.You don't have an unkind thing to say about your grandparents who lived in a country that practiced and enforced those things. You only want to attack a country that welcomed you, educated you, and made it possible to have a comfortable live.
Your piece of shit slaver heroes aren't the reason my life here is possible. That honor belongs to the Black civil rights activists that forced reluctant whites to take a side against their racist brothers and sisters.
Go back to the shithole your ancestors came from.
Again, no bitch boy and they'd nothing you can do about it. Lol.

The Emancipation Proclamation didn't free a single slave. It was purely a work of propaganda.
That's right white racists. Fight among yourselves. Lol. Racist southern hicks like you always be counted on to help those of us who want reframe American history argue that Lincoln was no fan of slaves and used the Emancipation Proclomation as a political tool.

More and more people are finding it deplorable that some of you still hero worship slavers and rapists and saying it was legal isn't the same as saying it was morally ok. In fact that makes the Founders even bigger pieces of shit because they're the ones who actually wrote the law. If you're wondering why their statues are getting removed and torn down it's because the people who see slavers and rapists as deplorable pieces of shit are slowly becoming the majority.

You mean other than Washington pulling teeth from his slaves to fix his own busted mouth or Jefferson at 40 raping a 14 year old Sally Hemings, you mean other than that? Or you know, keeping people in human bondage? That's not cruelty enough?

In America it was through war and even then it was done as a political and military ploy. Lincoln didn't want free blacks living in America and neither did Northern whites. It's why they allowed 100 years of brutality under Jim Crow to exist after the war and why they fled to the suburbs and used housing and economic policies to lock blacks into ghettos and out of white neighborhoods during the Great Migration.

I betting I know your history better than you do clown.
1. Links proving that Washington and Jefferson were "slavers and rapists". I'm waiting. A slaver is one who buys slaves and brings them from Africa to the US and re-sells them. A "slave owner" used "slave labor" which was legal and common back in the 1700s.

2. What "Slave Law" are you referring to? Link please.

3. Most of us honor and respect the Founding Fathers, we will always be a majority. Link proving otherwise please. Here's a poll showing we're at 63-15 now.

4. Calling bullshit for George Washington pulling slave's teeth for personal use.

5. Link Jefferson raped Hemings please.

6. I didn't say how did slavery end in America. I said how did it end. You didn't know. It took time a lot of effort, and many lives. Your welcome.

Last edited:
1. Links proving that Washington and Jefferson were "slavers and rapists". I'm waiting. A slaver is one who buys slaves and brings them from Africa to the US and re-sells them. A "slave owner" used "slave labor" which was legal and common back in the 1700s.
Sorry sad little cuck boy. I'm not here to play word games with you. A slaver is a perfectly acceptable term for someone who owns slaves. You aren't going to hide the fact the Washington was a piece of shit slaver by pretending not to understand that.
2. What "Slave Law" are you referring to? Link please.
Lol. Hey dipshit, you yourself admitted in the last sentence in the quote above that "A 'slave owners used 'slave labor which was legal and common back in the 1700s." You can't even keep your own fucking argument straight. Lol. That's what you get when you try to reconcile the incompatible ideas of rapists and slavers are pieces of shit/Washington was a slaver/Washington was a hero. One of those things is incompatible with the rest. Unless your someone who hero worship slavers that is. Which apparently a bunch of you do, you just seem real triggered when people point out your hero was a piece of shit.
3. Most of us honor and respect the Founding Fathers, we will always be a majority. Link proving otherwise please. Here's a poll showing we're at 63-15 now.
Lol. Who gives a shit about polls? The reality is that we changed the culture on the Confederacy. They used to be venerated and now there is pressure everywhere to stop waving old Dixie and to remove statues idolizing Confederates. That culture shift didn't happen over night. It took decades of fighting against an alternative history of States Rights and the noble Lost Cause bullshit. We've only just started doing the same to the Founders and I have no doubt we will eventual see their statues fall as well.
4. Calling bullshit for George Washington pulling slave's teeth for personal use.
Your link itself confirms it.
5. Link Jefferson raped Hemings please.
Again, your link admits most scholars agree DNA evidence points to Jefferson raping Sally Hemings starting when he was in his 40s and she was a teenager and fathering all of her children.
6. I didn't say how did slavery end in America. I said how did it end.
lol. What?
You didn't know. It took time a lot of effort, and many lives. Your welcome.
?
Lol. I doubt you even know what the fuck you just said.

That's right white racists. Fight among yourselves. Lol. Racist southern hicks like you always be counted on to help those of us who want reframe American history argue that Lincoln was no fan of slaves and used the Emancipation Proclomation as a political tool.
Could you restate that in English?

What's wrong with judging people by my standards? You're free to judge people by your own standards. Maybe you think if we go back far enough in time rape and slavery are ok but I certainly don't.

I have the brain power to question why racist slaver apologists thinks it's inappropriate to judge piece of shit slavers just because they died a long time ago.

That's my point you dipshit. You ignore all the horrible atrocities to hero worship a piece of shit slaver and its weird. It's like ignoring all the jews Hitler killed to admire that he kept the trains running on time.

It is
What's wrong with judging people by my standards? You're free to judge people by your own standards. Maybe you think if we go back far enough in time rape and slavery are ok but I certainly don't.

I have the brain power to question why racist slaver apologists thinks it's inappropriate to judge piece of shit slavers just because they died a long time ago.

That's my point you dipshit. You ignore all the horrible atrocities to hero worship a piece of shit slaver and its weird. It's like ignoring all the jews Hitler killed to admire that he kept the trains running on time.

1. Because it is unfair and unreasonable.

2. Because it will give you a false view of history and how the world works.

Forum List

Back