The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label​

29 Nov 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

A reader notes:
From the beginning of the Trump administration charges of racism, white supremacy and xenophobia became the go to political weapon of the Democrats and their media allies. And it worked to a great extent. When Trump came out against illegal immigration it was called racist over and over and people believed it. When Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and even Cesar Chavez had previously opposed illegal immigration the same people did not call it racist. When Trump created travel bans for flights from China at the outset of the pandemic it was deemed Xenophobic. Now when Biden has imposed travel bans from certain African countries The same Democratic opinion makers did not call it it Xenophobic.​
~Snip~​
Bigotry and prejudice is the act of judging people, not by their individual conduct or misconduct, but by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. But now leftists routinely judge and condemn people because their white. Whiteness is considered an offense. Attacks on white people for being white are not only condoned by our Democratic leaders but encouraged We also routinely pre-judge the police.​
~Snip~
Glenn Greenwald writes an important essay on how the left has weaponized accusations of white supremacy, increasingly a major rhetorical weapon. Below are some excerpts, but the entire article is well worth reading.
The Cynical and Dangerous Weaponization of the "White Supremacist" Label

Commentary:
The truth remains, that the people who condemn White Supremacy are really attacking Western Civilization. You just have to look at what is “White Supremacist.” Things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, math, good grammar, large vocabularies, punctuality, nice lawns, and so many other GOOD things are “White Supremacist.”
The accusation of "White Supremacy" is a political racist tactic, not a real thing. Oh, and not only is it a tactic, but Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are not living up to this rule because they are the party of hypocrisy, being also the party of slavery, keep them on the plantation.
This is antithetical to the teachings of MLK Jr. Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Leftists claim they follow the words of this man.
Unfortunately, the biased Quisling Media Complex has joined the Left in their racist assault on America.

Yep. Russia, Russia, Russia...Trump is a Putin asset, the Russia Collusion Hoax. Yet Hillary and the DNC paid Russians for the Steele Dossier. Hillary had her bathroom server, and the FBI covered it up. Comey said there was no "intent"???? Then the FBI set up Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor. Then Comey setup General Flynn with a perjury trap. The MSM went along with all of their "fake news". Not to mention Obama's FBI, CIA, and DOJ illegally spying on Trump with fake evidence and bogus FISA warrants.

The latest DNC lies about "white supremacists" is just another "big lie", along with their attempted takeover of school boards to push CRT. 2022 and 2024 need to be a reckoning for democrats. Looking good so far.

The BLM Woke narrative of White Supremacy pervades every aspect of American life, including USMB. It is a lie used to anger and divide America. As I have stated many times, America was a predominantly Racist country as recently as 60 years ago. I saw it as a child and it was ugly and wrong. Those days are gone, but the Democrats use the history of Racism as a tool for power and control. Just because there are Racist individuals OF ALL COLORS, does not mean America is systemically Racist.

Trump will escalate violence if he sees his popularity showing signs of slipping away.

I think the process has begun and so perhaps in two weeks to a month, another major incident fomented by Trump.

Multiple deaths by gun on the streets?
Police gunning down a half dozen Americans or more?

America must break the Trump cycle very soon!

Trump will escalate violence if he sees his popularity showing signs of slipping away.

I think the process has begun and so perhaps in two weeks to a month, another major incident fomented by Trump.

Link please.
Your predictions need some basis or else they are what we call "LIES".

It's just another non sequitur label from the cult of parasites and lowlifes.

They would call us baby-killers and child rapists too, but they don't really see anything wrong with those monikers.

They overplayed the stolen election (as if it were real, and a mandate) and now smart money is on a 70 seat, life-altering beatdown next year.

Let's go Brandon....

How much more of our history will liberal Democrats erase using Critical Race Theory? Will they knock every statue down or will they pick and choose which ones they like?

Like who? Links please.

Libs just say shit. .They don't understand the concept of backing it up.
You dipshits really need me to link you to information proving Washington and Jefferson and a whole lot of Founders owned slaves or profited off the products produced by slaves and that all of them legalized slavery when they ratified the Constitution? How ignorant of your own country's history are you?

The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label​

29 Nov 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

A reader notes:
From the beginning of the Trump administration charges of racism, white supremacy and xenophobia became the go to political weapon of the Democrats and their media allies. And it worked to a great extent. When Trump came out against illegal immigration it was called racist over and over and people believed it. When Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and even Cesar Chavez had previously opposed illegal immigration the same people did not call it racist. When Trump created travel bans for flights from China at the outset of the pandemic it was deemed Xenophobic. Now when Biden has imposed travel bans from certain African countries The same Democratic opinion makers did not call it it Xenophobic.​
~Snip~​
Bigotry and prejudice is the act of judging people, not by their individual conduct or misconduct, but by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. But now leftists routinely judge and condemn people because their white. Whiteness is considered an offense. Attacks on white people for being white are not only condoned by our Democratic leaders but encouraged We also routinely pre-judge the police.​
~Snip~
Glenn Greenwald writes an important essay on how the left has weaponized accusations of white supremacy, increasingly a major rhetorical weapon. Below are some excerpts, but the entire article is well worth reading.
The Cynical and Dangerous Weaponization of the "White Supremacist" Label

Commentary:
The truth remains, that the people who condemn White Supremacy are really attacking Western Civilization. You just have to look at what is “White Supremacist.” Things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, math, good grammar, large vocabularies, punctuality, nice lawns, and so many other GOOD things are “White Supremacist.”
The accusation of "White Supremacy" is a political racist tactic, not a real thing. Oh, and not only is it a tactic, but Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are not living up to this rule because they are the party of hypocrisy, being also the party of slavery, keep them on the plantation.
This is antithetical to the teachings of MLK Jr. Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Leftists claim they follow the words of this man.
Unfortunately, the biased Quisling Media Complex has joined the Left in their racist assault on America.

The purpose is two fold...

1)....false allegations of a white supremacist threat allows them the fig leaf to use the government to go after their political enemies....

2). Blacks and latinos voted for Trump in higher levels than ever before....so they are trying to keep them afraid of voting against the democrats.......

Hispanic Americans are not breaking for the democrats the way they are supposed to ......... you have had democrats lose to Republicans in heavy hispanic areas....and this scares the democrats to death.....

And the fact they can use a fake white supremacist scare to deploy the FBI against their enemies is just another bonus...

Shit brain.....if you vote for the democrat party, you are voting for the political party created by slavers and slave rapists...you dumb ass...
If I followed that logic then voting for anyone in America is voting for slavery and racism since that is what America itself was founded in. Of course that's idiotic because the America of today, as imperfect as it is, is not the America of its founding and neither is the Democratic Party. Today's Democratic Party is the party with the largest representation of minorities by far. It's not even close. The Republican party is super fucking white.

Last edited:
You dipshits really need me to link you to information proving Washington and Jefferson and a whole lot of Founders owned slaves or profited off the products produced by slaves and that all of them legalized slavery when they ratified the Constitution? How ignorant of your own country's history are you?

What I need is an explanation of how you can be so stupid as to not understand about judging a person in the context of their time, instead of that of our time,

and yet have the brain power to operate your lungs.

Specifically, Washington is NOT celebrated because he owned slaves, but because he was The Father of our Country.

Dumbass.

biden will break the usa soon

What I need is an explanation of how you can be so stupid as to not understand about judging a person in the context of their time, instead of that of our time,
What's wrong with judging people by my standards? You're free to judge people by your own standards. Maybe you think if we go back far enough in time rape and slavery are ok but I certainly don't.
and yet have the brain power to operate your lungs.
I have the brain power to question why racist slaver apologists thinks it's inappropriate to judge piece of shit slavers just because they died a long time ago.
Specifically, Washington is NOT celebrated because he owned slaves, but because he was The Father of our Country.

Dumbass.
That's my point you dipshit. You ignore all the horrible atrocities to hero worship a piece of shit slaver and its weird. It's like ignoring all the jews Hitler killed to admire that he kept the trains running on time.

Slavery was legal back then, it existed throughout history. So what? That's the way the world worked back then. Do you have ANY proof that Washington and Jefferson were unusually cruel to their slaves?

Tell me when and how slavery ended. Do you even know?

Forum List

Back