The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

What's wrong with hating rapists and slavers?

No, I demonize racist whites for their idolatry of old dead racists and the racist policies they promote today.

No, we just aren't putting up with racism quietly anymore you coward cuck bitches.

Lol. We are. Imagine the horror of us teaching your children not to venerate slavers and rapists. Lol.

It is working. We are going to take your country from you Cuck.
Naaaa, Most Americans have realized now that the Democrats are dumb racist crackpots who spread hate, fear, poverty, crime, corruption, destruction and misery.
Just look at the cities and states where the Crazy Progressive Cult is in control of.
It is a dystopian disaster.
Everywhere that the Democrat Cult is in control of they drive the vital middle class taxpayers out.
It is obvious to rational people that the Left's economic and cultural philosophies are a huge failure.

The problem with people condemning historical figures that supported or owned slaves is that EVERY civilization prior to around 1700 had slavery.

Asians enslaved Asians, Africans enslaved Africans, Europeans enslaved Europeans...etc...

Slavery has never been a racist institution, it's always been an economic institution.

It's only because Europeans were no longer able to enslave Europeans, that some Europeans migrated to America where they could still own slaves. It's doubtful that they cared what the race of the slaves was - they just needed free labor. It just worked out that Africa was the only place that did not have a government that would protect its people from slavers.

Somehow, the myth has been projected that the only slavery that ever existed was here in America, and that it was only ever white people enslaving Africans. That is absolutely false.

Slavery has been such an ingrained institution throughout the world that even Jesus did not preach against slavery.

A moron and a coward like you probably can't explain what exactly is wrong about hating slavers and rapists and their idolaters.

And of course, as always, I have a question for you! Should a NEW law be imposed upon all of those who broke it in the past?

Let's say in 2030, they pass a law that says it is illegal to drive a car powered by fossil fuels. So is everyone then hated and prosecuted that drove them for the last 100 years? Should Daimler be prosecuted in absentia? How about Henry Ford?

Let's try another-) What if Roe V Wade is overturned? Should then all the wives, mothers, politicians who had an abortion be villified, prosecuted, thrown in jail? How about the men who financed it? How about Planned Parenthood?

Ya can't have it both ways! Either EVERYONE is now responsible even though they had no clue the law was going to change, and 3/4s of America belongs in jail, or you take the tact that as a society we grew, did the right thing, and those before us were just constructs of their times. Doesn't mean you have to like what they did, but there was no law to which they had to look to for finding their immorality. And yet, many of the people you seem to hate, are exactly the ones who started the ball rolling for the society we have today.

And of course, as always, I have a question for you! Should a NEW law be imposed upon all of those who broke it in the past?

Let's say in 2030, they pass a law that says it is illegal to drive a car powered by fossil fuels. So is everyone then hated and prosecuted that drove them for the last 100 years? Should Daimler be prosecuted in absentia? How about Henry Ford?

Let's try another-) What if Roe V Wade is overturned? Should then all the wives, mothers, politicians who had an abortion be villified, prosecuted, thrown in jail? How about the men who financed it? How about Planned Parenthood?

Ya can't have it both ways! Either EVERYONE is now responsible even though they had no clue the law was going to change, and 3/4s of America belongs in jail, or you take the tact that as a society we grew, did the right thing, and those before us were just constructs of their times. Doesn't mean you have to like what they did, but there was no law to which they had to look to for finding their immorality. And yet, many of the people you seem to hate, are exactly the ones who started the ball rolling for the society we have today.
He's apparently one of those woke snowflakes who is freshly brainwashed in his college or university. That's what they are teaching the kids these days. The commie professors have come up with a new strategy.

What's wrong with judging people by my standards? You're free to judge people by your own standards. Maybe you think if we go back far enough in time rape and slavery are ok but I certainly don't.

I have the brain power to question why racist slaver apologists thinks it's inappropriate to judge piece of shit slavers just because they died a long time ago.

That's my point you dipshit. You ignore all the horrible atrocities to hero worship a piece of shit slaver and its weird. It's like ignoring all the jews Hitler killed to admire that he kept the trains running on time.
You pathetic hypocritical hypocrite.

Well then, I guess you hate Woodrow Wilson also, not to mention Bill Clinton who was taught by a grand Keegle or whatever they call them, of the KKK. Not to mention Hilly.
What makes you think I have any love for those old racists?
And then of course, you must despise all of those rapists in Africa who are killing and raping little kids.
Of course why wouldn't I?
Have you written Biden yet to insure none of our money goes there? Of course, lets not forget those wonderful Taliban in Afghanistan.
Difference between me and racist whites like you is that I'm not advocating for idolaizing old African or Taliban rapists and slavers. I'm just pointing out how weird and disgusting it is that so many of you do when it comes to old dead white ones.
Man, you have so many people to fight against in the present that you could actually prosecute, and yet; you concentrate on people long dead and gone for things that much was partially legal at the time.

I don't get it, but I am sure you do!
Oh, I'm positive a moron like you doesn't understand the significance of changing who a culture decides to idolaize.

No, I don't care about your heritage or your desire to hero worship slavers and rapists.

~~~~~~
Slavery was endemic before the birth of America. If you read history, slavery has been recorded since the time man first walked this earth. Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Asia Minor have all practiced slavery.
It is also prevalent and practiced today in each of the continents I've indicated, however, people like you would rather continue pointing out something that our forefathers fought a war to abolish.
Take the scales from your eyes and see the truth.
Meanwhile by Joey Xi Bai Dung's Executive Order, he has created more human trafficking in the first 10 months of his administration than any president before him.

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

So you hate your parents and grandparents?

Difference between me and racist whites like you is that I'm not advocating for idolaizing old African or Taliban rapists and slavers. I'm just pointing out how weird and disgusting it is that so many of you do when it comes to old dead white ones.
You may not, although I doubt it, but your Komrades are, at least according to your definition of the term.

Oh, I'm positive a moron like you doesn't understand the significance of changing who a culture decides to idolaize.

No one idolizes racism or slavery, moron, but you don't flush an entire country down the toilet because it did what every other country did at a certain point in its history.

He also hates his parents and grandparents who probably admired George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.
My grandparents are of Asian and African decent and my family didn't immigrate here until the 80s. Sorry, but we weren't brainwashed in to hero worshipping slavers and child rapists like you obviously were.
Slavery was supported and voted on by the majority in those days, including your ancestors, douchebag.

See the problem?
Not my ancestors but voting on something by majority doesn't make it morally okay you dipshit. If the majority of Americans vote to make abortion legal does the religious right think that makes abortion fine and dandy?
He's apparently one of those woke snowflakes who is freshly brainwashed in his college or university.
Of course you're uneducated and proud of it. Lol.
That's what they are teaching the kids these days. The commie professors have come up with a new strategy.
Sure. Knowing actual history is communism now. You fucking clowns. Lol.

My grandparents are of Asian and African decent and my family didn't immigrate here until the 80s. Sorry, but we weren't brainwashed in to hero worshipping slavers and child rapists like you obviously were.

And you believe Asians and Africans never practiced slavery? AFricans are practicing slavery at this moment, so why aren't you attacking them?

Not my ancestors but voting on something by majority doesn't make it morally okay you dipshit. If the majority of Americans vote to make abortion legal does the religious right think that makes abortion fine and dandy?

No one said voting made it OK. It does make you a hypocrite for attacking anyone living at the time.

Of course you're uneducated and proud of it. Lol.

Sure. Knowing actual history is communism now. You fucking clowns. Lol.

What you call "education" is really just communist brainwashing.

You don't know any actual history.

Naaaa, Most Americans have realized now that the Democrats are dumb racist crackpots who spread hate, fear, poverty, crime, corruption, destruction and misery.
That's why your party hasn't won the popular vote since 2004, because a majority of Americans vote with you... lol
Just look at the cities and states where the Crazy Progressive Cult is in control of.
It is a dystopian disaster.
Everywhere that the Democrat Cult is in control of they drive the vital middle class taxpayers out.
It is obvious to rational people that the Left's economic and cultural philosophies are a huge failure.
Stick to failing on one subject assclown. Lol.
Slavery is wrong and President Abraham Lincoln abolished it.
Rape is a crime......unless you are a Democrat Politician.
What do you mean about idolators?
I mean you and your culture hero worship people who were slavers and rapists. How hard is that to understand dimbass?

~~~~~~
Slavery was endemic before the birth of America. If you read history, slavery has been recorded since the time man first walked this earth. Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Asia Minor have all practiced slavery.
It is also prevalent and practiced today in each of the continents I've indicated, however, people like you would rather continue pointing out something that our forefathers fought a war to abolish.
Take the scales from your eyes and see the truth.
Meanwhile by Joey Xi Bai Dung's Executive Order, he has created more human trafficking in the first 10 months of his administration than any president before him.
None of that really disputes the fact that we have a sick culture of white racists who venerate old rapists and slavers. I can do both can't I? Call out the sick slaver idolaters here in America and the slavers abroad. You do recognize its possible to be against both, right moron?

You know why I love being a racist? Because I get to hide behind my 3 grandkids who are of mixed race, and nobody would ever suspect that I am an evil white guy, lol. Heck, my grandkids don't even know, I have them fooled too, but you caught me, lol.

I dunno, it would be awful for me, my daughter, and her spouse if you ever outted me, lol.

I don't know how old you are, but my oldest, teenage mixed race grand daughter would tell you exactly where to go if you ever met, and it would be a sight to behold, trust me, lololololol. Of course, you might not get that far, as my son-in-law who is black and 6ft 5, kicked your can up and down the street, lolololol. And trust me, that would be a sight to behold too-) He is in his early 40s, so my racist ass would probably have to save you from his wrath, lolololol. Go figure, with me being a racist and all-)

Forum List

Back