The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label

Slavery was legal back then, it existed throughout history. So what?
I'm trying to explain to you so what.

More and more people are finding it deplorable that some of you still hero worship slavers and rapists and saying it was legal isn't the same as saying it was morally ok. In fact that makes the Founders even bigger pieces of shit because they're the ones who actually wrote the law. If you're wondering why their statues are getting removed and torn down it's because the people who see slavers and rapists as deplorable pieces of shit are slowly becoming the majority.
That's the way the world worked back then. Do you have ANY proof that Washington and Jefferson were unusually cruel to their slaves?
You mean other than Washington pulling teeth from his slaves to fix his own busted mouth or Jefferson at 40 raping a 14 year old Sally Hemings, you mean other than that? Or you know, keeping people in human bondage? That's not cruelty enough?
Tell me when and how slavery ended. Do you even know?
In America it was through war and even then it was done as a political and military ploy. Lincoln didn't want free blacks living in America and neither did Northern whites. It's why they allowed 100 years of brutality under Jim Crow to exist after the war and why they fled to the suburbs and used housing and economic policies to lock blacks into ghettos and out of white neighborhoods during the Great Migration.

I betting I know your history better than you do clown.

All weaponizing white supremacy has done is turn me into a racist when I was not one before.

I won't ever apologize for being white and I won't apologize for what blacks do to themselves. And I won't support anyone who does.

All weaponizing white supremacy has done is turn me into a racist when I was not one before.

I won't ever apologize for being white and I won't apologize for what blacks do to themselves. And I won't support anyone who does.
Lol. Sure thing coward. We made you this way. Forgert millennials, your generation of cuck white racists are just about the softest bunch of pussies I've ever seen. Take some responsibility for your own beliefs fucktard.

I'm trying to explain to you so what.

More and more people are finding it deplorable that some of you still hero worship slavers and rapists and saying it was legal isn't the same as saying it was morally ok. In fact that makes the Founders even bigger pieces of shit because they're the ones who actually wrote the law. If you're wondering why their statues are getting removed and torn down it's because the people who see slavers and rapists as deplorable pieces of shit are slowly becoming the majority.

You mean other than Washington pulling teeth from his slaves to fix his own busted mouth or Jefferson at 40 raping a 14 year old Sally Hemings, you mean other than that? Or you know, keeping people in human bondage? That's not cruelty enough?

In America it was through war and even then it was done as a political and military ploy. Lincoln didn't want free blacks living in America and neither did Northern whites. It's why they allowed 100 years of brutality under Jim Crow to exist after the war and why they fled to the suburbs and used housing and economic policies to lock blacks into ghettos and out of white neighborhoods during the Great Migration.

I betting I know your history better than you do clown.
yep, Democrats are irrational bigots

Trump will escalate violence if he sees his popularity showing signs of slipping away.

I think the process has begun and so perhaps in two weeks to a month, another major incident fomented by Trump.

Multiple deaths by gun on the streets?
Police gunning down a half dozen Americans or more?

America must break the Trump cycle very soon!
Donald H Maybe the news didn't broadcast this in Canada, here you go.

The Democrat Party is based upon hate.
They are using hate as their political weapon.
They are demonizing present day White Americans for things done by past generations.
They are sowing the seeds of racial hatred and as we can see every day now it is bearing the fruits of racial violence.
They are doing everything which they profess to abhor.
They are stereotyping and hating groups of people based upon their race.
They are even attempting to indoctrinate other people's children in Left Wing hate and racism.
They have deep set racist stereotypes of Oppressors and the Oppressed.
The Yellow Press helps the Corrupt Democrat Cult by inflaming racial tensions every chance that they get.
Their inability for introspection is an indication that they are a dangerous political cult.
They are tearing this country apart in their greed for power and money.
It is not going to work.
They are self-destructing.

I didn't know that, but what's your point.
I'll provide you the courtesy of a conversation if you can behave appropriately.
My point is, foreign citizens like yourself are presented a "soda straw" view of America through global news networks like CNN. That view is extremely anti Trump and extremely Left biased. If you are going to criticize the US and Donald Trump, maybe read a broader range of sources for your news. The fact that you didn't know about this maniac who drove his car through a Christmas Parade killing six people and injuring 60 is a case in point.

My point is, foreign citizens like yourself are presented a "soda straw" view of America through global news networks like CNN. That view is extremely anti Trump and extremely Left biased. If you are going to criticize the US and Donald Trump, maybe read a broader range of sources for your news. The fact that you didn't know about this maniac who drove his car through a Christmas Parade killing six people and injuring 60 is a case in point.
I knew all about him but I didn't know of the additional death. Was that your point?

What media source can you recommend that would give me a broader view.

Keep it polite because if you go off on me then we're finished.

I think that if you consider it carefully, you'll find that most Canadians receive a well rounded dose of the news.

The Democrat Party is based upon hate.
They are using hate as their political weapon.
What's wrong with hating rapists and slavers?
They are demonizing present day White Americans for things done by past generations.
No, I demonize racist whites for their idolatry of old dead racists and the racist policies they promote today.
They are sowing the seeds of racial hatred and as we can see every day now it is bearing the fruits of racial violence.
No, we just aren't putting up with racism quietly anymore you coward cuck bitches.
They are doing everything which they profess to abhor.
They are stereotyping and hating groups of people based upon their race.
They are even attempting to indoctrinate other people's children in Left Wing hate and racism.
Lol. We are. Imagine the horror of us teaching your children not to venerate slavers and rapists. Lol.
They have deep set racist stereotypes of Oppressors and the Oppressed.
The Yellow Press helps the Corrupt Democrat Cult by inflaming racial tensions every chance that they get.
Their inability for introspection is an indication that they are a dangerous political cult.
They are tearing this country apart in their greed for power and money.
It is not going to work.
They are self-destructing.
It is working. We are going to take your country from you Cuck.

Thanks for proving the point that Democrat Voters are ignorant and angry racist bigots and it makes them irrational and unreasonable.
A moron and a coward like you probably can't explain what exactly is wrong about hating slavers and rapists and their idolaters.

A moron and a coward like you probably can't explain what exactly is wrong about hating slavers and rapists and their idolaters.

Well then, I guess you hate Woodrow Wilson also, not to mention Bill Clinton who was taught by a grand Keegle or whatever they call them, of the KKK. Not to mention Hilly.

And then of course, you must despise all of those rapists in Africa who are killing and raping little kids. Have you written Biden yet to insure none of our money goes there? Of course, lets not forget those wonderful Taliban in Afghanistan.

Man, you have so many people to fight against in the present that you could actually prosecute, and yet; you concentrate on people long dead and gone for things that much was partially legal at the time.

I don't get it, but I am sure you do!

The weaponization of the 'white supremacy' label​

29 Nov 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

A reader notes:
From the beginning of the Trump administration charges of racism, white supremacy and xenophobia became the go to political weapon of the Democrats and their media allies. And it worked to a great extent. When Trump came out against illegal immigration it was called racist over and over and people believed it. When Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and even Cesar Chavez had previously opposed illegal immigration the same people did not call it racist. When Trump created travel bans for flights from China at the outset of the pandemic it was deemed Xenophobic. Now when Biden has imposed travel bans from certain African countries The same Democratic opinion makers did not call it it Xenophobic.​
~Snip~​
Bigotry and prejudice is the act of judging people, not by their individual conduct or misconduct, but by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. But now leftists routinely judge and condemn people because their white. Whiteness is considered an offense. Attacks on white people for being white are not only condoned by our Democratic leaders but encouraged We also routinely pre-judge the police.​
~Snip~
Glenn Greenwald writes an important essay on how the left has weaponized accusations of white supremacy, increasingly a major rhetorical weapon. Below are some excerpts, but the entire article is well worth reading.
The Cynical and Dangerous Weaponization of the "White Supremacist" Label

Commentary:
The truth remains, that the people who condemn White Supremacy are really attacking Western Civilization. You just have to look at what is “White Supremacist.” Things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, math, good grammar, large vocabularies, punctuality, nice lawns, and so many other GOOD things are “White Supremacist.”
The accusation of "White Supremacy" is a political racist tactic, not a real thing. Oh, and not only is it a tactic, but Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are not living up to this rule because they are the party of hypocrisy, being also the party of slavery, keep them on the plantation.
This is antithetical to the teachings of MLK Jr. Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Leftists claim they follow the words of this man.
Unfortunately, the biased Quisling Media Complex has joined the Left in their racist assault on America.
it's white people's fault for not telling those who use words as weapons to spin and twist to go F themselves and the horse they rode in on.

Well then, I guess you hate Woodrow Wilson also, not to mention Bill Clinton who was taught by a grand Keegle or whatever they call them, of the KKK. Not to mention Hilly.

And then of course, you must despise all of those rapists in Africa who are killing and raping little kids. Have you written Biden yet to insure none of our money goes there? Of course, lets not forget those wonderful Taliban in Afghanistan.

Man, you have so many people to fight against in the present that you could actually prosecute, and yet; you concentrate on people long dead and gone for things that much was partially legal at the time.

I don't get it, but I am sure you do!
He also hates his parents and grandparents who probably admired George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Forum List

Back