The Sword of the Gospel

The question was not whether Christ's real presence is in the Eucharist. It is. It is your belief that I believe that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to. That is false. No one knows their fate. That's a basic Catholic belief.

Ahem.... That was never 'the question'.

But since you brought it up no, you are wrong. Thats not a basic Catholic belief. You believe that unless you eat Jesus you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. That's a presumption of knowledge of a person's fate. Aside from that the teaching of your church is that after the priest says hocus pocus the matzo becomes the body of Christ IN ACTUALITY, meaning it actually becomes the flesh of God the source of spiritual life even though it has no life. Jesus is not just present in the eucharist, he is the eucharist, according to your church that is. Were you sleeping in catechism?

Maybe you should go to a lutheran church, or a bar. You suck at acting.

Have you ever considered tap dancing for nickels?

lol you don't know squat about it, you're just a troll parrot, mumbling some BS you read somewhere.

Transubstantiation (Latin: transsubstantiatio; Greek: μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, "the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of his Blood.

In other words in actuality. Dipshit.

lol the dufus still doesn't get it. Materialists never will; they need a God to give them ponies and perform magic tricks at will.

The question was not whether Christ's real presence is in the Eucharist. It is. It is your belief that I believe that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to. That is false. No one knows their fate. That's a basic Catholic belief.

But since you brought it up no, you are wrong. Thats not a basic Catholic belief. You believe that unless you eat Jesus you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. That's a presumption of knowledge of a person's fate. Aside from that the teaching of your church is that after the priest says hocus pocus the matzo becomes the body of Christ IN ACTUALITY, meaning it actually becomes the flesh of God the source of spiritual life even though it has no life. Jesus is not just present in the eucharist, he is the eucharist, according to your church that is. Were you sleeping in catechism?

lol you don't know squat about it, you're just a troll parrot, mumbling some BS you read somewhere.

Transubstantiation (Latin: transsubstantiatio; Greek: μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, "the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of his Blood.

In other words in actuality. Dipshit.

lol the dufus still doesn't get it. Materialists never will; they need a God to give them ponies and perform magic tricks at will.
Yep.

Pretty illogical to assume the creator of existence only exists to do things for them.

My favorite line in the Bible is... Tell my servant David...

Just drips with sarcasm.

In other words in actuality
Yes. Congratulations.

Now show where taking communion means that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to?

He'll keep trying to change the subject, like they do when asked for evidence of all that forgery n stuff, and chains of evidence for all this 'evolving' they claim happened.

In other words in actuality
Yes. Congratulations.

Now show where taking communion means that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to?

He'll keep trying to change the subject, like they do when asked for evidence of all that forgery n stuff, and chains of evidence for all this 'evolving' they claim happened.

lol... Who said anything about forgeries or evolving? Talk about changing the subject...

But since you brought it up, there was no evolving. Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity in 325 ce when a bunch of superstitious morons declared that Jesus was a triune edible mangod, the antichrist you worship, and then through the power of death consequent to defying the divine commands set out to conquer the world without understanding the words or subjects in the gospels. Having no understanding of the strange language of the prophets, homonyms, hyperbole, metaphors, allegories, figures of speech, .etc. believers have cursed themselves.

The firmament (basis) of Heaven is the law, the law you defy every other sunday and high holiday, which stretches out way above your addled heads from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Why don't you send your superior to try and put me in my place?

You are as stupid as ding n stuff.........

Last edited:
You misspelled Catholics as the beliefs you take exception with are foundational beliefs of all Catholics and the Catholic faith.

And it isn't that you want to have theological debate, you want to insult and be disrespectful. In that regard you are no different than the militant atheists who post here. Which is exactly why I believe you are one. You just take a different tack. A fake tack.

You misspelled Catholics as the beliefs you take exception with are foundational beliefs of all Catholics and the Catholic faith.

And it isn't that you want to have theological debate, you want to insult and be disrespectful. In that regard you are no different than the militant atheists who post here. Which is exactly why I believe you are one. You just take a different tack. A fake tack.

He's too ignorant of the theology and the texts themselves to make any kind of serious critique of them, as are all of the neo-pagans and deviants who post here. That's why it's a waste of time pretending 'debates' in thiss forum; can't have 'debates' on any topic unless both sides are informed.

'For example Libertarianism' has never existed anywhere in real life, so in their minds it can't be crtitized for anything, but since governments have been around for millenia, and at least in the West and parts of India there are all kinds of written histories of various rulers and wars etc., they think they claim 'government has always failed n stuff'.

Same with Christianity; it's history and progress has been well documented from its beginnings, both good and alleged 'bad', while Islam simple ignores any negatives about itself, as do most of the assorted theologies and cults. Since they never bothered with guilt over mass murdering slaves when there were revolts, or pondered the consequences of running around the world murdering 'infidels', they think they can claim they never did any of that and Da Evul Xians are 'just as bad or worse', which of course is a nonsense argument on it face. Burn your libraries, and wa la, you're suddenly blessed with a pristine past.

He's too ignorant of the theology and the texts themselves to make any kind of serious critique of them, as are all of the neo-pagans and deviants who post here. That's why it's a waste of time pretending 'debates' in thiss forum; can't have 'debates' on any topic unless both sides are informed.

'For example Libertarianism' has never existed anywhere in real life, so in their minds it can't be crtitized for anything, but since governments have been around for millenia, and at least in the West and parts of India there are all kinds of written histories of various rulers and wars etc., they think they claim 'government has always failed n stuff'.

Same with Christianity; it's history and progress has been well documented from its beginnings, both good and alleged 'bad', while Islam simple ignores any negatives about itself, as do most of the assorted theologies and cults. Since they never bothered with guilt over mass murdering slaves when there were revolts, or pondered the consequences of running around the world murdering 'infidels', they think they can claim they never did any of that and Da Evul Xians are 'just as bad or worse', which of course is a nonsense argument on it face. Burn your libraries, and wa la, you're suddenly blessed with a pristine past.
Burn your libraries, and wa la, you're suddenly blessed with a pristine past.
- sicko's wonderland is already there.

The Sword that matters is the Sword of the Spirit--which is the Word of God. Indeed the Gospel of Salvation has nothing to do with the quote found in the OP.

Eph. 6:16-17
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. rev. 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

"Those who eat and drink without discerning the body eat and drink judgment upon themselves."

The more 'believers' blabber about their faith in an edible mangod, the more they prove this revelation of truth:

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

:wine:

Last edited:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. rev. 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

"Those who eat and drink without discerning the body eat and drink judgment upon themselves."

The more 'believers' blabber about their faith in an edible mangod, the more they prove this revelation of truth:

Must you insist on pulling verses from the OT and Revelations while you attempt to prove something that does not exist? The first step in understanding God's word is to look to the context. Your failure to do so is pure blasphemy.

Must you insist on pulling verses from the OT and Revelations while you attempt to prove something that does not exist? The first step in understanding God's word is to look to the context. Your failure to do so is pure blasphemy.

Yeah well balsphemy schmasphemy.

You have failed to include in your speculations the context in which Jesus lived, under brutal Roman occupation where there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed imprisoned enslaved and killed for trivial reasons. Neither have you understood that Jesus was speaking to dedicated Jewish scholars who through scripture were speaking over the heads of superstitious people ignorant of the highly sophisticated and now well known literary teaching and learning methods, metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., used for thousands of years to teach their children how to live righteously among the wild beasts of the field..

You still don't have an inkling that to Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the gospels who witness the destruction of Judea, the slaughter, enslavement, and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish people that "the nations" were the enemy.

Seriously, God loved the Roman world so much that he gave them Jesus to kill and eat?

Fuck pretending to believe in the ridiculous. Ruminate. Use your brain to think deeply.

You can do it!

You can even do it in secret.

Last edited:
"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
you also fail to recognize yourself the forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century christian bible and the lie by moses of 10 commandments and those early writings ... or that the basis for the desert religions, the spoken religion of antiquity was long abandoned by all three. for purposes of self gratification rather than the collective for spiritual hegemony.

you also fail to recognize yourself the forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century christian bible and the lie by moses of 10 commandments and those early writings ... or that the basis for the desert religions, the spoken religion of antiquity was long abandoned by all three. for purposes of self gratification rather than the collective for spiritual hegemony.

Whatever.

The divine commands are just that. Clear instructions from God delivered like a light above the darkness and confusion of this world of man through otherworldly beings from a sphere of higher intelligences.

The law is either a blessing or a curse, a choice between life and death, depending on the way it is interpreted and followed.

When people turned aside from the way that Moses taught to follow the law after his death and instead followed a false oral interpretation of the figurative language used, what Jesus called the traditions of men, they fell under the curse.

Jesus removed the curse, did away with death, when he taught the only right way to understand and comply with the law that leads to the fulfillment of the promise of life for anyone who ate his flesh, internalized the body of his teaching, and drank his blood, imitated the way he followed the law in light of his revelation from God about the figurative words and hidden subjects.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

In the same way the gospels are not forgeries. What are forgeries are the ignorant interpretations of fantastical stories and consequent vile and degrading practices of the damned.

Not to worry!

Soon, very soon, there will no longer be any curse and hell will give up the dead in its keeping.

Last edited:
There is no mystical curse. There is only choice. The choice to do good or the choice not to do good.

The so called original sin is not disobeying God or not doing good. Because man will disobey God and man will not alway do good.

The original sin is failing to be accountable when we don’t do good.

There is nothing magical about this. It’s fucking common sense.

There is no mystical curse. There is only choice. The choice to do good or the choice not to do good.

The so called original sin is not disobeying God or not doing good. Because man will disobey God and man will not alway do good.

Your right! There is nothing mystical about it, but its not about failing to be accountable. Its about cause and effect, the real and verifiable consequences for failing to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind, the actual subject and hidden teaching of Kosher law. If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will become an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

Fail to comply with divine instruction and you will go insane. You are proof of that. Its not a punishment from God, its the consequence of your own stupidity.

Your entire experience of life is perceived in the mind. You swallow the garbage thrown away by higher intelligences without thinking like vermin feasting in a smouldering dump who think they have found paradise. Consequently, you have become perverse. In other words, crazy, like a dumb beast grazing in a field without enough sense to look up or get out of the rain.

All of the eucharists in the world can't do anything but curse you further. Theres nothing mystical about that either. Thats fucking common sense dingbat.

Last edited:

Your right! There is nothing mystical about it, but its not about failing to be accountable. Its about cause and effect, the real and verifiable consequences for failing to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind, the actual subject and hidden teaching of Kosher law. If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will become an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

Fail to comply with divine instruction and you will go insane. You are proof of that. Its not a punishment from God, its the consequence of your own stupidity.

Your entire experience of life is perceived in the mind. You swallow the garbage thrown away by higher intelligences without thinking like vermin feasting in a smouldering dump who think they have found paradise. Consequently, you have become perverse. In other words, crazy, like a dumb beast grazing in a field without enough sense to look up or get out of the rain.

All of the eucharists in the world can't do anything but curse you further. Theres nothing mystical about that either. Thats fucking common sense dingbat.
You aren’t interested in a theological discussion. Your only interest is in hurling insults and being disrespectful.

So everything you say and believe is colored by your hatred.

You aren’t harming me. You are only harming yourself. You are the one who is going mad. Your hatred is consuming you.

God commanded that we celebrate the Passover meal perpetually. A divine revealing communication of God to his people so that they may be like Him. Jesus Christ fulfilled that command in his last Passover meal. Jesus said, do this in memory of me. In this way the mass is purpose to divinize us. Jesus is the Paschal lamb, hence, the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin. So Catholics remember and celebrate the Passover meal perpetually in every mass.

The practice of celebrating the last supper or the Passover meal began with the early Christians. The belief that the Eucharist contained the body and blood of Christ was believed by the early Christians. In fact, Saint Paul admonished them to treat the Eucharist with reverence. So the belief in the mystery of the Eucharist being transformed into the body and blood is a core belief of the Catholic faith. I have personally witnessed the transformative power of faith.

The practice of celebrating the last supper or the Passover meal began with the early Christians. The belief that the Eucharist contained the body and blood of Christ was believed by the early Christians. In fact, Saint Paul admonished them to treat the Eucharist with reverence. So the belief in the mystery of the Eucharist being transformed into the body and blood is a core belief of the Catholic faith. I have personally witnessed the transformative power of faith.
I have personally witnessed the transformative power of faith.
for what goal -

An organization called Genesis 2 Church of Healing was the subject of the warning about "Miracle Mineral Solution." The solution is chlorine dioxide, which is used as an industrial cleaner for swimming pools. The solution is capable of damaging the liver, kidneys and heart, and causing death.

the false desert religions. their books of forgeries and fallacies.

- was believed by the early Christians.

:iyfyus.jpg:

they were fed to the lions for reasons not not known by your book, the liberation theology of the 1st century buried by the 4th.

Forum List

Back