The Sword of the Gospel

the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

So your belief is that because Jesus was rejected, ridiculed, tortured, and crucified, despised and executed as a criminal, you can be a sinful asshole without compunction for the rest of your miserable life..

You think that Jesus suffered for your sins so you don't have to. And you are OK with that... You just have to eat his flesh and drink his blood in some roman mithraic ritual....wow.

I bet Jesus is very impressed by your love for him..

I am.
No, I don't believe that. But thanks for asking. :)

I see. You don't believe in what the roman catholic church teaches... lol..

Okey dokey...

Whenever, if ever, you want to be real... give me a call. Maybe I'll help you out. Maybe not.
I don’t believe your interpretation of what we believe. You’re a subversive. Lying is what you do.

the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

So your belief is that because Jesus was rejected, ridiculed, tortured, and crucified, despised and executed as a criminal, you can be a sinful asshole without compunction for the rest of your miserable life..

You think that Jesus suffered for your sins so you don't have to. And you are OK with that... You just have to eat his flesh and drink his blood in some roman mithraic ritual....wow.

I am.

Okey dokey...

Whenever, if ever, you want to be real... give me a call. Maybe I'll help you out. Maybe not.
I don’t believe your interpretation of what we believe. You’re a subversive. Lying is what you do.

Hey, I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Just pay attention the next time you are on your knees getting ready, with all the pusillanimous pretense that you can muster, to solemnly munch on Jesus.

The priest says in clear language that a piece of bread made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ, a perfect sacrifice, given to 'us', so that sins may be forgiven.

Do you believe what you can hear with your own ears (if you have ears to hear)?

then, because you love God, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the Holy Spirit, and all of the angels and saints so much, you eat it without having an inkling that that practice is in and of itself sinful, a brazen and defiant FU to God and his law....an abomination that causes desolation.

And some people don't believe in divine condemnation or that the sword is a curse under the appearance of a harmless ceremonial cup of wine.

Imagine that!

Last edited:

I am.

Okey dokey...

Hey, I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Just pay attention the next time you are on your knees getting ready, with all the pusillanimous pretense that you can muster, to solemnly munch on Jesus.

The priest says in clear language that a piece of bread made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ, a perfect sacrifice, given to 'us', so that sins may be forgiven.

then, because you love God, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the Holy Spirit, and all of the angels and saints so much, you eat it without having an inkling that that practice is in and of itself sinful, a brazen and defiant FU to God and his law....an abomination that causes desolation.

And some people don't believe in divine condemnation or that the sword is a curse under the appearance of a harmless ceremonial cup of wine.

Imagine that!
Of course I don’t believe you. You are a liar.

I’ve already explained it once. That’s enough.

I am.

Okey dokey...

Imagine that!

Pay attention. I didn't ask you to believe me. Believe what the priest says at mass, that you, the dimwits on your knees, will worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

Whatever you claim to believe, that's what you actually do.

stupid.

I am.

Okey dokey...

Imagine that!

Pay attention. I didn't ask you to believe me. Believe what the priest says at mass, that you, the dimwits on your knees, will worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

stupid.
Pay attention. You lie about beliefs that are not your own. You do so because you are a subversive. Subversives by definition are liars.

I am.

Okey dokey...

Imagine that!

stupid.
I love how you moved the goalposts by changing subjects too. That's a real subversive move.

The question was not whether Christ's real presence is in the Eucharist. It is. It is your belief that I believe that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to. That is false. No one knows their fate. That's a basic Catholic belief.

104122449_1626869624130972_2381955519561206421_o.jpg

Source please.

The King of France is entitled to his opinion, I suppose but in America we don't run swords through people who disagree with us.

You shoot them down. And if a Christian shoots someone down, then he will be criticized all over the world from all Christians and some anti-Christian.

Ludwig XIV was by the way wrong to say so - if he said so, what I don't know. Who takes the gun will be shot by the gun ... - ahm sorry: Who takes the sword will be shot by the sword is written somewhere in the bible. There are reasons why absolutistic sovereigns do not exist any longer.

And with the quoted text in Mathew this has absolutelly nothing to do.

Last edited:
The question was not whether Christ's real presence is in the Eucharist. It is. It is your belief that I believe that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to. That is false. No one knows their fate. That's a basic Catholic belief.

Ahem.... That was never 'the question'.

But since you brought it up no, you are wrong. Thats not a basic Catholic belief. You believe that unless you eat Jesus you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. That's a presumption of knowledge of a person's fate. Aside from that the teaching of your church is that after the priest says hocus pocus the matzo becomes the body of Christ IN ACTUALITY, meaning it actually becomes the flesh of God the source of spiritual life even though it has no life. Jesus is not just present in the eucharist, he is the eucharist, according to your church that is. Were you sleeping in catechism?

Maybe you should go to a lutheran church, or a bar. You suck at acting.

Have you ever considered tap dancing for nickels?

Last edited:

But since you brought it up no, you are wrong. Thats not a basic Catholic belief. You believe that unless you eat Jesus you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. That's a presumption of knowledge of a person's fate. Aside from that the teaching of your church is that after the priest says hocus pocus the matzo becomes the body of Christ IN ACTUALITY, meaning it actually becomes the flesh of God the source of spiritual life even though it has no life. Jesus is not just present in the eucharist, he is the eucharist, according to your church that is. Were you sleeping in catechism?

Maybe you should read it. No where does it guarantee anything. No one can know their fate.

Revelations is about the fall of Rome. So.. no.

God commanded that we celebrate the Passover meal perpetually. A divine revealing communication of God to his people so that they may be like Him. Jesus Christ fulfilled that command in his last Passover meal. Jesus said, do this in memory of me. In this way the mass is purpose to divinize us. Jesus is the Paschal lamb, hence, the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

Jesus was born into this world to testify to the truth. The sword he brought was the sword of truth.

Yes. Many of the events of his ministry take place around Passovers, both of them; most people don't realize there are two of them, the Temple one and the one celebrated at home a few days later.

As for the mumbling rubish about 'blood' and 'body' and claiming it's representative of 'cannibalism n stuff', that just pagan materialist junk from those who can't grasp the immaterial nature of the theology; when they babble about it they give themselves away as materialists and thus intellectually unable to understand most of what they read.

lol you don't know squat about it, you're just a troll parrot, mumbling some BS you read somewhere.

The Sword of the Gospel Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

View attachment 352509View attachment 352510
Man you need to come off the internet and go and talk to some people.
Don't know who's putting these ideas in your head but you need to stop listening - seriously!
Go talk to friends, family, your doctor or a priest.
If you lived in the UK and posted half what you've posted here, you would already be banged up under the Mental Health Act, locked up for three months for assessment.
You said the FBI are watching you, someone will report you again if you carry on and sooner or later the authorities will have to act. Its just not acceptable to post material threatening to run people through with large knives, no matter what there religion or lack of it.
When I'get a bit depressed I watch 'Family Guy'. Try getting out more!

For those encouraging Mort. You need to stop. If anything should happen down the line, your posts could be flagged up as a possible contributory cause. Whoever crn is posting big fukc off knives, - it could all come back to bite!

Fucking idot doesn't realize Mort is just spoofing a 'Crusader', with sword and 'chainmail'. This fag should get a room with Bruce and clutch each other's pearls or something.

lol you don't know squat about it, you're just a troll parrot, mumbling some BS you read somewhere.
Apparently he is confusing Catholics with Protestants.

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

Don't know who's putting these ideas in your head but you need to stop listening - seriously!
If you lived in the UK and posted half what you've posted here, you would already be banged up under the Mental Health Act, locked up for three months for assessment.
You said the FBI are watching you, someone will report you again if you carry on and sooner or later the authorities will have to act. Its just not acceptable to post material threatening to run people through with large knives, no matter what there religion or lack of it.

For those encouraging Mort. You need to stop. If anything should happen down the line, your posts could be flagged up as a possible contributory cause. Whoever crn is posting big fukc off knives, - it could all come back to bite!

Fucking idot doesn't realize Mort is just spoofing a 'Crusader', with sword and 'chainmail'. This fag should get a room with Bruce and clutch each other's pearls or something.
Fucking idot doesn't realize Mort is just spoofing a 'Crusader',
Apparently he is confusing Catholics with Protestants.
the two pied piper's -

1593661363921.png

bing and sicko ... and their side kick, morty the innocent.

of his own household.

Spose that's why he drew the FBI's attention, as he said.

Transubstantiation (Latin: transsubstantiatio; Greek: μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, "the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of his Blood.

In other words in actuality. Dipshit.

Last edited:

Transubstantiation (Latin: transsubstantiatio; Greek: μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, "the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of his Blood.

In other words in actuality
Yes. Congratulations.

Now show where taking communion means that Jesus suffered for my sins so I don't have to?

Maybe you should read it. No where does it guarantee anything. No one can know their fate.

Nonsense. You violate the command of God to not worship anything that is not God like a trinity, a human being, trees, the stars etc., as an expression of your faith.

You have eaten the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so your mind has been defiled and contaminated. Consequently you have become an unclean creature that cannot ruminate. The rotting flesh of your addled mind is vile and loathsome.

I know your fate based on what you are. A gnarled little wart oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven and will spend the rest of your life accursed, in the realm of the dead, lower than all the cattle and wild beasts of the field crawling on your belly and eating dust endlessly on the prowl for someone dumber than you to murder and fleece.

Last edited:

Nonsense. You violate the command of God to not worship anything that is not God like a trinity, a human being, trees, the stars etc., as an expression of your faith.

You have eaten the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so your mind has been defiled and contaminated. Consequently you have become an unclean creature that cannot ruminate. The rotting flesh of your addled mind is vile and loathsome.

I know your fate based on what you are. A gnarled little wart oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven and will spend the rest of your life accursed, in the realm of the dead, lower than all the cattle and wild beasts of the field crawling on your belly and eating dust endlessly on the prowl for someone dumber than you to murder and fleece.
breezewood aka hobelim are nazis 3.jpg

Forum List

Back