The Sword of the Gospel

Morty, that shit makes zero sense, dude. Bible passages are vermin. You look Fantastic in purple, by the way.
Christians are world wide persecuted and killed and tortured and ridiculed for their faith. So it is pretty true that there is the Sword here against the Christians. Even early christians died in the name of Christ. Right? It doesnt mean christians are aggressive or not peaceful. Right? Or that Christians do not love their neighbours.
No and no.
Morty, all religions pollute human thought. All people of all beliefs are persecuted in one form or another by The Oppressor. Whatever form in time that takes. All man made. Just step outside the noise box and see it.

I reported you to the F.B.I. so you can look forward to a visit from them in the near future.

lol so what? You're going to end up on their list as a nut job with zero cred, so I encourage you to report all kinds of stuff to them, moron. Do you think they all come from Iceland or something, tard? lol
Gee, I'm so sorry that I reported a guy who posts "I have not come to bring peace, but a sword" with a photo of himself with a big-ass knife!! Does that sound like a terroristic threat to you? Or what? Is that a joke? Are you a moron? I have never reported anything or anyone to the F.B.I. before, but as soon as I saw that post, I looked up the F.B.I.'s website. If that guy isn't a potential terrorist, I don't know who is.
Nazi rat fuck off leave svet alone
Nazi piece of shit fag
Oh, okay. Your impeccable logic has convinced me of the error of my ways. Oh, wait, no it didn't.

I reported you to the F.B.I. so you can look forward to a visit from them in the near future.

lol so what? You're going to end up on their list as a nut job with zero cred, so I encourage you to report all kinds of stuff to them, moron. Do you think they all come from Iceland or something, tard? lol
Gee, I'm so sorry that I reported a guy who posts "I have not come to bring peace, but a sword" with a photo of himself with a big-ass knife!! Does that sound like a terroristic threat to you? Or what? Is that a joke? Are you a moron? I have never reported anything or anyone to the F.B.I. before, but as soon as I saw that post, I looked up the F.B.I.'s website. If that guy isn't a potential terrorist, I don't know who is.

lol you're more unhinged than Mortimer is by a long shot, dork.
Based on what, fuckhead?

Nazi rat fuck off leave svet alone
Nazi piece of shit fag
Well, thank you for that incisive piece of analysis. Your comments speak for themselves.

Its right on the money Your words say youre a piece of shit nazi fag and a moronic hysterical karen rat fink

Fag
Oooh, you called me a fag!! OMG! Is that the worst insult you can think of? What else can you think of? Not much, I'll bet.

The Sword of the Gospel Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

104122449_1626869624130972_2381955519561206421_o.jpg

View attachment 352509View attachment 352510
Man you need to come off the internet and go and talk to some people.
Don't know who's putting these ideas in your head but you need to stop listening - seriously!
Go talk to friends, family, your doctor or a priest.
If you lived in the UK and posted half what you've posted here, you would already be banged up under the Mental Health Act, locked up for three months for assessment.
You said the FBI are watching you, someone will report you again if you carry on and sooner or later the authorities will have to act. Its just not acceptable to post material threatening to run people through with large knives, no matter what there religion or lack of it.
When I'get a bit depressed I watch 'Family Guy'. Try getting out more!

For those encouraging Mort. You need to stop. If anything should happen down the line, your posts could be flagged up as a possible contributory cause. Whoever crn is posting big fukc off knives, - it could all come back to bite!

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15-

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Rev 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

So he cast the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the Cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life:

and about division...

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

Last edited:
Revelations is about the fall of Rome. So.. no.

God commanded that we celebrate the Passover meal perpetually. A divine revealing communication of God to his people so that they may be like Him. Jesus Christ fulfilled that command in his last Passover meal. Jesus said, do this in memory of me. In this way the mass is purpose to divinize us. Jesus is the Paschal lamb, hence, the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

Jesus was born into this world to testify to the truth. The sword he brought was the sword of truth.

the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

So your belief is that because Jesus was rejected, ridiculed, tortured, and crucified, despised and executed as a criminal, you can be a sinful asshole without compunction for the rest of your miserable life..

You think that Jesus suffered for your sins so you don't have to. And you are OK with that... You just have to eat his flesh and drink his blood in some roman mithraic ritual....wow.

I bet Jesus is very impressed by your love for him..

I am.

Last edited:
Matthew 10:34-36 ESV / 18 helpful votes
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

So your belief is that because Jesus was rejected, ridiculed, tortured, and crucified, despised and executed as a criminal, you can be a sinful asshole without compunction for the rest of your miserable life..

You think that Jesus suffered for your sins so you don't have to. And you are OK with that... You just have to eat his flesh and drink his blood in some roman mithraic ritual....wow.

I am.
No, I don't believe that. But thanks for asking. :)

Matthew 10:34-36 ESV / 18 helpful votes
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.
Yep. that's what happens when one speaks the truth in this world. People come at you.

Catholics remember and celebrate the Passover meal perpetually in every mass.

Morty, that shit makes zero sense, dude. Bible passages are vermin. You look Fantastic in purple, by the way.
Christians are world wide persecuted and killed and tortured and ridiculed for their faith. So it is pretty true that there is the Sword here against the Christians. Even early christians died in the name of Christ. Right? It doesnt mean christians are aggressive or not peaceful. Right? Or that Christians do not love their neighbours.
Even early christians died in the name of Christ. Right?
wrong ...

the 1st century did not refer to the religious itinerant as a messiah nor did they claim to be one. nor were they.

three strikes for the psycho - game over.

wrong ...

the 1st century did not refer to the religious itinerant as a messiah nor did they claim to be one. nor were they.

Sure they did. Early Christians may have been diverse, but they were not non-existent as you would have some believe. Paul Was In Jerusalem during Jesus' ministry and crucifixion.

wrong ...

Sure they did. Early Christians may have been diverse, but they were not non-existent as you would have some believe. Paul Was In Jerusalem during Jesus' ministry and crucifixion.
who's paul - one of yours ...

you repeat your error - the 1st century adherents were not fed to the lions over your trinity story which none of them would know about - they were for love and friendship, the religion of antiquity that's why they were persecuted ...

till you came along in the 4th century and took their religion and turned it into yours the makebelieve messiah, who are the very crucifiers of the religious itinerant they stole their name from and have been persecuting and victimizing the innocent ever since - bing.

wake up, save yourself. or rename your religion 4th century and explain how it came about - - using your real names.

wrong ...

who's paul - one of yours ...

you repeat your error - the 1st century adherents were not fed to the lions over your trinity story which none of them would know about - they were for love and friendship, the religion of antiquity that's why they were persecuted ...

till you came along in the 4th century and took their religion and turned it into yours the makebelieve messiah, who are the very crucifiers of the religious itinerant they stole their name from and have been persecuting and victimizing the innocent ever since - bing.

wake up, save yourself. or rename your religion 4th century and explain how it came about - - using your real names.
There are no beliefs in the 4th century that were not beliefs in the 1st century, Karen.

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

104122449_1626869624130972_2381955519561206421_o.jpg

View attachment 352509View attachment 352510
It says that we are made for God. That we are suppose to raise our children as God being their true father. Raise them accordingly to his ways. But we all want them for ourselves and raise them to our own standards to serve us. And since we are imperfect. That our children will have these qualities of imperfections as well. It will be like the blind leading the Blind. But God told Adam and Eve to make Him children. But no one has raised them for God.
And so God will remove Himself from those that didn't gave up their children to Him. Which that will unveil their true nature inside of them. You can only judge a tree by its fruit. And so whatever they do, that it is what was bottled up inside of you.
But if you had raise them the way they should have been raised. They would have been unveiling God's true nature who is Holy.
But Abraham knew that Isaac was never his. He knew that he couldn't never had children by Sarah. And so he knew who was behind it all.

Matthew 27:40
and saying, “You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the cross, if you are the Son of God!”

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Luke 3:8
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

John 8:39
“Abraham is our father,” they answered. “If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did.

Genesis 22:9
When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Proverbs 22:6
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

Luke 11:13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Job 1:21
and said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.”

2 Samuel 12:23
But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.”

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

I am.
No, I don't believe that. But thanks for asking. :)

I see. You don't believe in what the roman catholic church teaches... lol..

Okey dokey...

Whenever, if ever, you want to be real... give me a call. Maybe I'll help you out. Maybe not.

Forum List

Back