The Sword of the Gospel

how one uses a sword to cut off an ear ...

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:
"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."
you've used that quote several times, obviously the 4th century christian bible is not the medicine the religious itinerant was speaking of as no such events have occurred in fact quite the opposite the sword has turned on the innocent. -

* (hint) rewrite the book and try again ...

That quote is from a much older time. Jesus drew from this. Its a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine uttered by Jesus as reflected in the last supper.

All that aside, 'the innocent"? Really? I knew that this three in one edible mangod, God in diapers, tortured and crucified because he loved the romans so much, mother of God, etc., was bullshit in the second grade when I first heard it and then openly rejected it all as evil..

No one is innocent.

Most people lack the courage and the will to speak out and stand up against the Nachash and his antichrist, and by doing so, save their own souls, i.e. sanity, and assure for themselves a place in the world to come.

Why? because the road that leads to eternal life is straight, narrow, and difficult.

Cowards. Its fucking pathetic.

And then they have the audacity to expect presents from God when they die even though they have the reward for their faith in bullshit already.

Death and hades.

Last edited:
how one uses a sword to cut off an ear ...

you've used that quote several times, obviously the 4th century christian bible is not the medicine the religious itinerant was speaking of as no such events have occurred in fact quite the opposite the sword has turned on the innocent. -

* (hint) rewrite the book and try again ...

That quote is from a much older time. Jesus drew from this. Its a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine uttered by Jesus as reflected in the last supper.

All that aside, 'the innocent"? Really? I knew that this three in one edible mangod, God in diapers, tortured and crucified because he loved the romans so much, mother of God, etc., was bullshit in the second grade when I first heard it and then openly rejected it all as evil..

No one is innocent.

Most people lack the courage and the will to speak out and stand up against the Nachash and his antichrist, and by doing so, save their own souls, i.e. sanity, and assure for themselves a place in the world to come.

Why? because the road that leads to eternal life is straight, narrow, and difficult.

Cowards. Its fucking pathetic.

And then they have the audacity to expect presents from God when they die even though they have the reward for their faith in bullshit already.

Death and hades.
No one is innocent.
not true hobie - or judgement would be rendered.

ok, that is not necessarily the point -
1598391753882.png

the desert religions presently construed have over the centuries colluded to prevent innocents from attaining a standing to reach fruition and fulfill the religion of antiquity as prescribed for humanities salvation and admission to the Everlasting.

why the quote you use has failed - due to the state of those religions and their abandonment of the true religion for their own selfish goals.

they all need revisions, for the fruition of the quote to ever be accomplished. they are at the least stagnant and doomed to failure.

The Sword of the Gospel Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

104122449_1626869624130972_2381955519561206421_o.jpg

View attachment 352509View attachment 352510

What do you babbling about?

Morty, that shit makes zero sense, dude. Bible passages are vermin. You look Fantastic in purple, by the way.
Christians are world wide persecuted and killed and tortured and ridiculed for their faith. So it is pretty true that there is the Sword here against the Christians. Even early christians died in the name of Christ. Right? It doesnt mean christians are aggressive or not peaceful. Right? Or that Christians do not love their neighbours.

I smell a Jew.
A you Jewish?
Your mug resembles cartoons about Jews.
Put your knife in your fat sh..-factory and enjoy it.

The Sword of the Gospel Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
A man’s enemies will be the members
of his own household.
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

104122449_1626869624130972_2381955519561206421_o.jpg

View attachment 352509View attachment 352510
Is Jesus the Way, the Truth and the Life to you? How do you use the gospels to protect those?

not true hobie - or judgement would be rendered.

Judgment has been rendered, a long time ago: "I have not come to bring peace but a sword"

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

So just live and let die. Remember? "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

There is no evil, no devil, no corrupt government, religion, or institution standing in your way.

Nothing can stop you from fulfilling the purpose of your existence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back