1657489915049.png
1657489940626.png

For Our, God is a Consuming fire
1657489969487.png

The Clouds of Gory a pillar of light by night and a pillar of the cloud by day
1657490007980.png
1657490028031.png

The Clouds of Gory
Exodus 13:21-22 (KJV) And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

1657490188251.png
1657490212276.png

Hebrews 12:22-29
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth but also heaven."
Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
For us, God is a consuming fire.

It's in the past. Read Josephus. It was terrible.. the new Christians fled to Pella and avoided the tribulation. It was over when the temple was destroyed.
Greetings
the 70 weeks of Daniel explaining the 7 years of tribulation
Daniel 9: 24 -27

Who really believes all this nonsense? It's retarded.
greetings
only time will tell, nonsense will that's another argument, belief is a choice, that,s make us unique, for that's out of my equation, you can Christ himself, Oh but the equation of belief, sorry your on your own

Read the verses. Jesus wasn't anointed.
greetings
given time as we get closer, the Holy Spirit will reveal
as Daniel said
Daniel 12:4 (NKJV) "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

Revelation 22:10 (NKJV) And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.

Revelation 1:3 (NKJV) Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

greetings
given time as we get closer, the Holy Spirit will reveal
as Daniel said
Daniel 12:4 (NKJV) "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

Revelation 22:10 (NKJV) And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.

Revelation 1:3 (NKJV) Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Daniel is about Antiochus IV Epiphanies. He defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews.

Read the verses. Jesus wasn't anointed.

The Anonining.jpg

Matthew 26:6-7 (KJV) Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

Mark 14:3 (KJV) And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brakes the box, and poured it on his head.

John 12:3 (KJV) Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odor of the ointment.

Psalm 45:6-8 (KJV) Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: the scepter of thy kingdom is a right scepter.
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

View attachment 668689
Matthew 26:6-7 (KJV) Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

Mark 14:3 (KJV) And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brakes the box, and poured it on his head.

John 12:3 (KJV) Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odor of the ointment.

Psalm 45:6-8 (KJV) Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: the scepter of thy kingdom is a right scepter.
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

Look up the definition of anointed..

I asked you a question. I know when it happens. Not date or time but but in the chronology of events. Trust me, we are NOW in the Great Falling away.
The dude is a pathological liar. Many people here have tried to take a Civil approach with this "person" and he keeps spitting out the same canned regurgitated responses.

Last edited:
The dude is a pathological liar. Many people here have tried to take a Civil approach with this "person" and he keep spitting out the same canned regurgitated responses.

I'm not a dude.

Forum List

Back