The rotten heart of conservatism (part 94)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is the same day that these grifters unveil new anti extremism measures that will make us all safe.

Its clear that calling for death to black women is not considered extremism. Its also clear that christian forgiveness only extends to tory billionaires that ddonate large sums of money.

No doubt that the more savvy tories wish that all of this had been said behind closed doors in the local conservative club. Its a bit embarressing for a party that likes to portray itself as diverse.

The tories need to wise up. This isnt America where racism is part of conservative dna. The Uk might be racist but not on that level.

But at the moment calling for death is ok if you can afford it.

This is the same day that these grifters unveil new anti extremism measures that will make us all safe.

Its clear that calling for death to black women is not considered extremism. Its also clear that christian forgiveness only extends to tory billionaires that ddonate large sums of money.

No doubt that the more savvy tories wish that all of this had been said behind closed doors in the local conservative club. Its a bit embarressing for a party that likes to portray itself as diverse.

The tories need to wise up. This isnt America where racism is part of conservative dna. The Uk might be racist but not on that level.

You live in a very racist place. By choice, of course.

Hate speech is illegal there unless you are calling for the genocide of Israel

Messed up is an understatement.
It doesnt look like the law is strong enough when it comes to the likes of this tory donor.
Racism isnt mentioned anymore in the land of Koch and other extremists. But its still a big deal over here.
We havent sunk as far as you.

It doesnt look like the law is strong enough when it comes to the likes of this tory donor.
Racism isnt mentioned anymore in the land of Koch and other extremists. But its still a big deal over here.
We havent sunk as far as you.
Racists allowed to speak their minds?

Now people will be more informed when they vote

How can we stop this?

Racists allowed to speak their minds?

Now people will be more informed when they vote

How can we stop this?
We should never give a platform to nazis. They should be outside polite society. I know that makes problems for trumpers.

I take offence at your depiction of the American Justice System. Here, in the US. you have always been allowed to have all the criminal justice that you can afford.

We should never give a platform to nazis. They should be outside polite society. I know that makes problems for trumpers.

No, it makes problems for DemoKKKrats:

1710432747257.png

1710432758701.png

1710432771361.png

The comments in question were said many years ago in a private meeting - not for publication.

Furthermore, EVERYONE who takes politics seriously has had that exact same thought about opposition political figures, but it is not commonly said IN A PUBLIC FORUM (note the comments in question were not said in a public forum).

Do you not suppose that there are ARMIES of Conservatives in the U.S. who have thought that, Messrs. Biden, Schiff, Schumer, etc., should be shot? Or Leftists who would PRIVATELY say the same about Donald Trump? It is a perfectly ordinary thought that is simply not expressed for quotation. Only an inveterate liar would claim that this is not true.

As for the "racism" charge, that particular slander is these days the last resort of a scoundrel. Only a pea-brain supposes that every negative expression about a woman or POC is based on some form of bigotry. Is it not possible that the expressed hostility has nothing to do with race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or any other "protected" category?

AOC is an ignorant ass-hole. I express this thought without regard to her gender, ethnicity, or political orientation. It is based on reading and hearing her thoughts on various topics over a period of several years.

I know nothing about the Black woman who was the subject of the hyperbolic death wish, but I suspect that she is an equally odious personage. And that's all there is to it.

Nothing to see here....move along folks.

A funder made a comment 5 years ago??? That’s it??

Fucking pathetic

How many years in prison is he looking at??

The comments in question were said many years ago in a private meeting - not for publication.

Furthermore, EVERYONE who takes politics seriously has had that exact same thought about opposition political figures, but it is not commonly said IN A PUBLIC FORUM (note the comments in question were not said in a public forum).

Do you not suppose that there are ARMIES of Conservatives in the U.S. who have thought that, Messrs. Biden, Schiff, Schumer, etc., should be shot? Or Leftists who would PRIVATELY say the same about Donald Trump? It is a perfectly ordinary thought that is simply not expressed for quotation. Only an inveterate liar would claim that this is not true.

As for the "racism" charge, that particular slander is these days the last resort of a scoundrel. Only a pea-brain supposes that every negative expression about a woman or POC is based on some form of bigotry. Is it not possible that the expressed hostility has nothing to do with race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or any other "protected" category?

AOC is an ignorant ass-hole. I express this thought without regard to her gender, ethnicity, or political orientation. It is based on reading and hearing her thoughts on various topics over a period of several years.

I know nothing about the Black woman who was the subject of the hyperbolic death wish, but I suspect that she is an equally odious personage. And that's all there is to it.

Nothing to see here....move along folks.
You are trying to apply republican morality to a place that is not that degraded.

They should give back his money. Or run on the rewards of racism. It isnt pretty. But it never is with conservatism.
Meanwhile in reality Conservatives in America defeated the democrat South in the Civil War and in 1957 Republican Ike ended Jim Crow

Does that mean all Conservatives are awesome? No, only 99.99%

I take offence at your depiction of the American Justice System. Here, in the US. you have always been allowed to have all the criminal justice that you can afford.
Mr Hitler may have problems under the new govt. All of his contracts are govt contracts. I would hope that is considered nezt time he bids for work.

Forum List

Back