The evidence in court clearly showed
He armed himself
We went armed to a place where he knew he would encounter protesters
He found protesters
He shot them.

Premeditated murder.
you must have been watching a different court case,,

its a common mistake so dont be to hard on yourself,,,

There's always a bigger picture, they say. Burning down poor black areas (by mostly LARPING white kids) and civil unrest fights "racism". How? The A-holes that tried to burn down a gas station that Rittenhouse just was trying to protect... His gun, his fire extinguisher and first aid kit where THREATS to arsonists so they attacked him to protect their right to riot and loot? OK.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it is. White people, being objectively awful, only care about "justice' when someone threatens things they care about. We didn't pass civil rights legislation because Dr. King preached passive resistance, we did it because Malcolm X threatened to burn the country to the ground.

And at the end of the day, they both were murdered...

Oh, we pay for that, too... but again, wouldn't be necessary if we fixed the problems when they asked nicely.

Except we've identified the cause of the problems, we just don't deal with them.

The causes of Crime in America.

1) Racism
2) Poverty
3) Addiction
4) Mental illness
5) Gun Proliferation.

EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE IS FIXABLE. The Europeans have done it. They have nowhere near our crime rates.

We just refuse to do it. We just wring our hands when some mentally ill person who was self-medicating goes out and commits a horrible crime with a gun he never should have been able to buy.
While I agree with a lot, I don’t with the first part. MLK preached passive resistance because he knew violence would turn people against their cause.

Unfortunately, it is. White people, being objectively awful, only care about "justice' when someone threatens things they care about. We didn't pass civil rights legislation because Dr. King preached passive resistance, we did it because Malcolm X threatened to burn the country to the ground.

And at the end of the day, they both were murdered...

Oh, we pay for that, too... but again, wouldn't be necessary if we fixed the problems when they asked nicely.

Except we've identified the cause of the problems, we just don't deal with them.

The causes of Crime in America.

1) Racism
2) Poverty
3) Addiction
4) Mental illness
5) Gun Proliferation.

EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE IS FIXABLE. The Europeans have done it. They have nowhere near our crime rates.

We just refuse to do it. We just wring our hands when some mentally ill person who was self-medicating goes out and commits a horrible crime with a gun he never should have been able to buy.
America and its 'freedoms' are so overrated....

I'm saying he should have stayed home, not engaged in instigating the situation to start with.

You’ve already said this and everyone knows he didn’t stay home. So, because he didn’t stay home he had the encounter with Rosenbaum. Given this, are you saying that when he was attacked Rittenhouse should have let Rosenbaum beat him?

It’s a simple yes or no question.
Again, once you say you can gun down unarmed people in incidents YOU instigate, that's pretty much the road to lawlessness.

Rittenhouse instigated nothing.
no, but they do cheer on the lawlessness that allows them to happen.

Even if that’s true (which it is not), so what?

(SHHH) Almost ALL democrat run cities are being ruined by democrats policies. Demonetizing the police, and constantly decriminalizing everything...Who's side are the Democrats' ON? Criminals? Kooks? Communists? I have no idea who the dems represent.

The evidence in court clearly showed
He armed himself
We went armed to a place where he knew he would encounter protesters
He found protesters
He shot them.

Premeditated murder.
Wrong.

GHe went to whjere there was a riot.

He only shot those who attacked and threatened his life first which equals self sefense.

You have to embrace outright proven lies to make your claim.

So liberals that don't get their way, say.
I'm not a liberal, not even American. What being on this board has taught me over the past 15 years is that conservatives love god, guns and money. Not necessarily in that order. For some reason they think they are freer than the rest of the world. I just laugh. If was given the opportunity to live in one western country in the world, and the only criterion was how 'free' I could be, America wouldn't even be in my top 10.

The idiot goes Scott free, there is no justice in America anymore.
What America is losing sight of is a person is presumed innocent when they enter the courtroom and the burden of proof is on the prosecution. The other item that is going away in the courtroom is that the burden is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, not by all doubt and not by a preponderance of evidence. The burden is on the prosecution not the defense.

The jury considered the evidence and they had what they decided was reasonable doubt, and the prosecution failed to prove its case. It does allow some guilty to walk but real liberals believe it is better to let a guilty person go free than incarcerate an innocent person.

Does this verdict encourage vigilantism? Are we going to see more people carrying guns at places of violence and riots, or even peaceful protests? If so, then one might assume there will be shootings and killings; the next time it could be a future kid like Rittenhouse who dies. The case may have turned out the way it should have given the specific facts, but what are the ramifications? More people with more guns.
Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to visit with his Father who lives there. When he saw all the rioting and vandalism and the police doing very little he tried to help protect the property of his friend. He got the gun from a friend and did not go there to be a vigilante. They attacked him. The 2nd amendment and Supreme ct cases gives American citizens the right to possess guns for self protection. If you don't like guns, don't buy one but it is each man's choice.

I'm not a liberal, not even American. What being on this board has taught me over the past 15 years is that conservatives love god, guns and money. Not necessarily in that order. For some reason they think they are freer than the rest of the world. I just laugh. If was given the opportunity to live in one western country in the world, and the only criterion was how 'free' I could be, America wouldn't even be in my top 10.
Your generalization is hogwash. I know quite a few Republicans who don't have lots of money and don't own guns. Some work in civil service so they don't make much money. I am a Conservative and own a gun because I need protection but I don't love it. America is freer because out constitution limits the power of government. There is a reason so many people emigrate here.

There's always a bigger picture, they say. Burning down poor black areas (by mostly LARPING white kids) and civil unrest fights "racism". How? The A-holes that tried to burn down a gas station that Rittenhouse just was trying to protect... His gun, his fire extinguisher and first aid kit where THREATS to arsonists so they attacked him to protect their right to riot and loot? OK.

Um, not quite. First, the damage in the Kenosha protests was largely exaggerated. No one was trying to burn down a gas station. They lit a dumpster on fire..

That really didn't give Rittenhouse the right to gun down a mentally ill person because he was scared. If he was scared, he should have stayed home and left the riot control to the professionals.

You’ve already said this and everyone knows he didn’t stay home. So, because he didn’t stay home he had the encounter with Rosenbaum. Given this, are you saying that when he was attacked Rittenhouse should have let Rosenbaum beat him?

He created that situation... and no, you don't get to shoot people because you are about to get your ass kicked in a fight you started.

Um, not quite. First, the damage in the Kenosha protests was largely exaggerated. No one was trying to burn down a gas station. They lit a dumpster on fire..

That really didn't give Rittenhouse the right to gun down a mentally ill person because he was scared. If he was scared, he should have stayed home and left the riot control to the professionals.

He created that situation... and no, you don't get to shoot people because you are about to get your ass kicked in a fight you started.

First, the damage in the Kenosha protests was largely exaggerated.

1639139439809.png

That really didn't give Rittenhouse the right to gun down a mentally ill person because he was scared.

Rosenbaum's attack is what gave Rittenhouse the right to shoot the child rapist.

Right, but because Rosenbaum started the fight, you get to shoot him.

Forum List

Back