The Rittenhouse Verdict

POST THE LINK. Every round he fired was aimed. The jump-kick fool was the second luckiest person that night. He came close to catching a couple of rounds and assuming room temperature as well. Everyone else that did so were killed because they were TRYING TO TAKE HIS WEAPON. This is considered to be VERY rude in 2A circles. One should always obey polite protocols in these situations. :auiqs.jpg:
It's an article of faith with him and he is impervious to facts and logic.

1.) To begin with, he didn’t create the situation just by being there or even by being armed. That argument is moot in light of the fact that the guys he was with were also armed but no one attacked them. It is also moot because Grosskreutz was armed.

2.) Rosenbaum instigated the whole thing because his fire was put out.

3.) That still doesn’t answer the question. Are you saying he should have let Rosenbaum beat him?
No, the dumb c**t shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Fuck me, how dumb are gun loving neocon whackadoodles? Lots, it seems.

It’s debatable as to whether he should have been there or not; he had the legal right to be there and even had the tight to carry the weapon.

But the point is, whether he should have been there or not, his being there was not the cause. The cause was Rosenbaum attacking him.

There’s no getting around this.

Fuck me, why don’t you get off the anti-gun bandwagon long enough to debate the FACTS of the case? I mean, at what point do you people hold Rosenbaum responsible for his actions? Or does that not even factor into your thinking at all?

1.) To begin with, he didn’t create the situation just by being there or even by being armed. That argument is moot in light of the fact that the guys he was with were also armed but no one attacked them. It is also moot because Grosskreutz was armed.

If Rittenhouse stayed home, no one would have died. He created the situation.

KR admits that if he could do it over he'd have stayed home. How many of us COULDN'T point to a bad outcome and say the same? Hindsight and all that... KR was extremely fortunate that every one of his actions were recorded that night.

Most of us are held accountable for the bad outcomes from our bad judgement.

For what reason then, would someone set a dumpster on fire, and then roll it toward a gas station, if one did not intend to try to set the gas station on fire?

What would you expect the result to be of rolling a large object, that is on fire, into a gas station?

YOu do realize that the gasoline is stored underground, and that you can't set a gas station on fire by merely rolling a burning dumpster into it, right?

I have no idea why a mentally ill person would set a dumpster on fire... you know, that's why they are mentally ill.

That is probably what upsets @Incel Joe the most about this matter. A subhuman criminal piece of shit, who has causes serious harm to actual human beings in the past, has now been put down as ought to have been done a long time ago, and as a result, is no longer able to cause any further harm to any other human beings.

Actually, because I am not a deranged cultist, I see a problem with letting the mentally ill roam the streets without treatment. The man needed therapy, not punishment. He certainly didn't deserve to be gunned down in the street by a gun cultist.

17% of people shot by police are dealing with a mental health crisis. 250,000 mentally ill people are living on the streets of this country. That this goes on in the richest country in the world is kind of shameful. A country that calls itself "Christian" should be ashamed this is happening.

But then again, we know that Mormons aren't really "Christians".

So where you live, armed people blow away armed people for being armed?

We don't have that problem. We have people that don't feel the need to around "Protecting" We also had a couple of BLM protests. NO one were visibly armed except for a handful of on duty cops. The gunnutters knew to stay away with their visible guns. NO, it's not against the law but it is against public policy. One out of 4 people are armed here. And that means that 1 out of 4 Protesters were also armed. You would not be welcome here.

It’s debatable as to whether he should have been there or not; he had the legal right to be there and even had the tight to carry the weapon.

Right. Let's review, shall we.

Rittenhouse defies curfew, walks around brandishing a gun he wasn't legally allowed to own in Illinois, where he lived, and then goes off and shoots three people. The police let him walk past seven police cars without taking him into custody.

Jacob Blake tried to get into his car and MIGHT have been carrying a pocket knife, and the police shoot him in the back 7 times.

If there was a God, I'd be thanking him every day I was born a white guy.

Fuck me, why don’t you get off the anti-gun bandwagon long enough to debate the FACTS of the case? I mean, at what point do you people hold Rosenbaum responsible for his actions? Or does that not even factor into your thinking at all?

Actually, legally, Rosenbaum wasn't responsible for his actions... We don't hold mentally ill people who commit crimes accountable.

So a mentally ill person freaks out when he sees a lunatic with a gun... that totally merits shooting him.

If Rittenhouse stayed home, no one would have died. He created the situation.

Most of us are held accountable for the bad outcomes from our bad judgement.
Hmmm. By the same token, if the idiot rioters had stayed home, no one would have died, so they created the situation. See how that works? No riot, no reason for anyone to bring a rifle, just people having fun and walking the streets. Amazing how that works.

But I guess some of the rioters were held accountable for the bad outcomes from their bad judgement.

Hmmm. By the same token, if the idiot rioters had stayed home, no one would have died, so they created the situation. See how that works? No riot, no reason for anyone to bring a rifle, just people having fun and walking the streets. Amazing how that works.

But I guess some of the rioters were held accountable for the bad outcomes from their bad judgement.

Well, if the rioters stayed home, corrupt cops would keep shooting black people in the street... which wouldn't be a good thing.

Frankly, I would be happy if we didn't reform things in this country without the threat of riots.

I wish we had better leadership in 2020 where we didn't have TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RACISM which eventually lead to TRUMP RIOTS.

YOu do realize that the gasoline is stored underground, and that you can't set a gas station on fire by merely rolling a burning dumpster into it, right?

I have no idea why a mentally ill person would set a dumpster on fire... you know, that's why they are mentally ill.

Actually, because I am not a deranged cultist, I see a problem with letting the mentally ill roam the streets without treatment. The man needed therapy, not punishment. He certainly didn't deserve to be gunned down in the street by a gun cultist.

17% of people shot by police are dealing with a mental health crisis. 250,000 mentally ill people are living on the streets of this country. That this goes on in the richest country in the world is kind of shameful. A country that calls itself "Christian" should be ashamed this is happening.

But then again, we know that Mormons aren't really "Christians".
Do you realize that mentally ill people can kill your dumb ace ??

Well, if the rioters stayed home, corrupt cops would keep shooting black people in the street... which wouldn't be a good thing.

Frankly, I would be happy if we didn't reform things in this country without the threat of riots.

I wish we had better leadership in 2020 where we didn't have TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RACISM which eventually lead to TRUMP RIOTS.
What would you do if you couldn't cover up or try to cover up year's of leftist bull crap by heeping it all onto Trump who only served just one term ?? Do you realize how idiotic you sound ?? Everyone sees through your delusional tripe, so unless you just don't have any sort of rational life, do yourself a favor and find one because this one ain't working out to well for you. And if someone is paying you, then they are complete idiot's.

Whatever.

That's one less dangerous, violent, destructive subhuman piece of shit in the world, committing acts of destruction and violence against actual human beings.

The world is a better place with it having been exterminated. You do not agree, of course, because you are a subhuman criminal piece of shit, and you support your kind against the interests of actual human beings.

No asshole you are wrong.

The dumb c**ts that shouldn't have been there were the BLM/ANTIFA dickheads that were there to destroy the city. The one that had burnied down several buildings and businesses and were there setting fires in the streets. The ones walking around carrying illegal Glocks and using skateboards for clubs. The ones that thought they were entitled to attack a kid because he helped to put out a street fire that they stared near a gas station. The morons that attacked a kid with an AR-15.

They should have stayed at home.

Forum List

Back