The Rittenhouse Verdict

Rosenbaum didn’t attack Rittenhouse because cops shot Blake, he attacked because his fire was put out.

This leads to an interesting take on Incel Joe's schtick about property being less valuable than lives.

The subhuman criminal piece of shit Rosenbaum violently attacked Mr. Rittenhouse, with sufficient net deadly force to justify Mr. Rittenhouse's use of deadly force to defend himself.

The subhuman criminal piece of shit Rosenbaum tried to kill Mr. Rittenhouse in order to defend his own efforts to destroy property.

This seems to be a judgment that his “right” to destroy property was more valuable, not only than his own life, but than Mr. Rittenhouse's life as well.

<Incel Joe>
  • Destruction of property can be replaced.
  • Rosenbaum could have simply found some other property, somewhere else to destroy.
  • Rosenbaum should have taken out an insurance policy to cover the loss of an opportunity to destroy property.
</Incel Joe>​

This leads to an interesting take on Incel Joe's schtick about property being less valuable than lives.

The subhuman criminal piece of shit Rosenbaum violently attacked Mr. Rittenhouse, with sufficient net deadly force to justify Mr. Rittenhouse's use of deadly force to defend himself.

The subhuman criminal piece of shit Rosenbaum tried to kill Mr. Rittenhouse in order to defend his own efforts to destroy property.

This seems to be a judgment that his “right” to destroy property was more valuable, not only than his own life, but than Mr. Rittenhouse's life as well.

• Rosenbaum could have simply found some other property, somewhere else to destroy.
  • Rosenbaum should have taken out an insurance policy to cover the loss of an opportunity to destroy property.

</Incel Joe>​
I don’t remember if it was this discussion or not (there are currently multiple threads about Rittenhouse and the trial) but I posted a challenge to Rittenhouse critics for just one of them to admit that Rosenbaum’s actions were wrong and an overreaction. Not a single one has taken the challenge.

Except we have grown adults getting minimum wage, and companies like McDonalds and Walmart were showing their employees how to apply for government programs to supplement their income.

Now those companies have to offer living wages because parents of teenagers aren't willing to risk their kid's lives for this fake "lesson".
Minimum wage has nothing to do with adult's working at Walmart or McDonald's. If they were going to start at minimum wage, and they had a good resume, then I garantee you that they probably started a little better in pay than your typical high school student that just came into the work force looking for weekend dating fun money at minimum wage starting pay.

Yes, the local government should have been alerted that McDonald's or Walmart was telling their youth to go qualify for welfare in order to subsidize their pay by way of the taxpayers. It was wrong then, and it would be wrong now. The people have had a belly full of the corrupt bull crap, and hopefully these types of corrupt politician's who aid and abet such stuff will be thrown out of office on their backsides.

Blake definitely had the knife. There are videos of it and he has admitted it. He was violent and in violation of a protective order keeping him away from his wife and kids, he had already been fighting the police and been tased multiple times. What should the cops have done? Let a violent criminal kidnap his kids and do who knows what to them?

The knife was in the floor of his car... Not in his hand, lunging at the officer. The officer shot him in the back seven times and only hit him three... with his kids only a few feet away. But they were black kids, so I'm sure if they got hit by a stray bullet, you'd tell me why they had it coming, too. It's kind of your thing.

So now you’re going to belittle him for putting out a fire? You certainly are desperate to demonize this kid for anything, aren’t you?
No, I just think it's silly to think putting out a dumpster fire during a riot was this great thing. SAVE THE GARBAGE!!!!

The reason there were demonstrations is not the reason Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse.

The riots are only relevant insofar as it’s because it was the reason everyone was there. Rosenbaum didn’t attack Rittenhouse because cops shot Blake, he attacked because his fire was put out.

Rosenbaum actually lived there, because he was a homeless person living on the street.

No, he wasn’t. The judge tossed the weapons charge because it turned out Kyle had a legal right to carry one.

Yes, that judge made a lot of stupid decisions, didn't he?

Like what, cleaning graffiti?
Brandishing a weapon. Falsely claiming to be an EMT. Being out after Curfew.

Grosskreutz was brandishing a weapon too and so was the moron who fired his in the air.
Yet neither of them managed to kill anyone, only little Shooty McFlopsweat did.
You can keep repeating this shit and continue with your desperate racism narrative but it’s still irrelevant to the shooting. Sorry, but I ain’t biting.

It's completely relevant to the shooting. If Kyle had been black, he'd have caught dozens of police bullets and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Not really. He was a homeless midget. Again, if Rosenbaum or anyone else at that demonstration was so danger, how come the ONLY people who died were at Rittenhouse's hands?

Again, Rosenbaum was a mentally ill person who was caught in the middle of a riot... he wasn't even a demonstrator. But lighting some garbage on fire was not a good reason to kill him. Garbage can be replaced. Or converted to Mormonism... that works, too.

I don’t remember if it was this discussion or not (there are currently multiple threads about Rittenhouse and the trial) but I posted a challenge to Rittenhouse critics for just one of them to admit that Rosenbaum’s actions were wrong and an overreaction. Not a single one has taken the challenge.

Actually, most courts would have found Rosenbaum not guilty by reason of insanity. He was mentally ill and was unable to get his medications because of the riots. But eek, shoot the scary homeless guy..

Minimum wage has nothing to do with adult's working at Walmart or McDonald's. If they were going to start at minimum wage, and they had a good resume, then I garantee you that they probably started a little better in pay than your typical high school student that just came into the work force looking for weekend dating fun money at minimum wage starting pay.

Yes, the local government should have been alerted that McDonald's or Walmart was telling their youth to go qualify for welfare in order to subsidize their pay by way of the taxpayers. It was wrong then, and it would be wrong now. The people have had a belly full of the corrupt bull crap, and hopefully these types of corrupt politician's who aid and abet such stuff will be thrown out of office on their backsides.

But that's the problem, not everyone has a 'good" resume. Now, we are in a situation, thanks to the Great Resignation, where the bad actors are actually offering good wages because their is a labor shortage. But I remember the First Bush Recession, where people with college degrees were working in warehouses. The ironic thing is because of enhanced unemployment, the One Percenters couldn't pull their usual trick of firing everyone, then hiring whole new crews at less money. Oh, they tried, then the realized no one was in a big hurry to come back.

Truth is in the mind's eye.
FACTS are not fungible.

Arm yourself and go look for someone to kill
then
Kill someone...

Premeditated murder.

No matter how owned by the MAGA and NRA the judge is.

"More than a dozen video clips were played during Kyle Rittenhouse's trial last week. Here's what they showed"

I especially liked the vid of you putting your foot in your mouth.

Next time......take your shoe off first.

Not really. He was a homeless midget. Again, if Rosenbaum or anyone else at that demonstration was so danger, how come the ONLY people who died were at Rittenhouse's hands?

Again, Rosenbaum was a mentally ill person who was caught in the middle of a riot... he wasn't even a demonstrator. But lighting some garbage on fire was not a good reason to kill him. Garbage can be replaced. Or converted to Mormonism... that works, too.

Actually, most courts would have found Rosenbaum not guilty by reason of insanity. He was mentally ill and was unable to get his medications because of the riots. But eek, shoot the scary homeless guy..

But that's the problem, not everyone has a 'good" resume. Now, we are in a situation, thanks to the Great Resignation, where the bad actors are actually offering good wages because their is a labor shortage. But I remember the First Bush Recession, where people with college degrees were working in warehouses. The ironic thing is because of enhanced unemployment, the One Percenters couldn't pull their usual trick of firing everyone, then hiring whole new crews at less money. Oh, they tried, then the realized no one was in a big hurry to come back.
You are one conniving ignorant human being, otherwise just getting on here making up elaborate bull crap that no one believes, and so why is that ? It's because you are so full of it that it reeks.

Entertaining that's for sure, because it allows the members here to see just how nefarious and yet calculative your mind tries to be.

One thing's for sure, and that is that you have no shame when it comes to making a fool of yourself.

You are one conniving ignorant human being, otherwise just getting on here making up elaborate bull crap that no one believes, and so why is that ? It's because you are so full of it that it reeks.

Entertaining that's for sure, because it allows the members here to see just how nefarious and yet calculative your mind tries to be.

One thing's for sure, and that is that you have no shame when it comes to making a fool of yourself.

Your inability to craft a substantive reply is noted, as is your concession.

The knife was in the floor of his car... Not in his hand, lunging at the officer. The officer shot him in the back seven times and only hit him three... with his kids only a few feet away. But they were black kids, so I'm sure if they got hit by a stray bullet, you'd tell me why they had it coming, too. It's kind of your thing.

No, I just think it's silly to think putting out a dumpster fire during a riot was this great thing. SAVE THE GARBAGE!!!!

Rosenbaum actually lived there, because he was a homeless person living on the street.

Brandishing a weapon. Falsely claiming to be an EMT. Being out after Curfew.

It's completely relevant to the shooting. If Kyle had been black, he'd have caught dozens of police bullets and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The knife was in the floor of his car... Not in his hand, lunging at the officer.

After he dropped it into the car, it was no longer in his hand.

The officer shot him in the back seven times and only hit him three... with his kids only a few feet away.

The kids he was kidnapping?

You can't kidnap your own kids... he would have been guilty of - at worst - custodial interference, which the police don't treat as a crime.

You can't kidnap your own kids...

Sure you can, if you don't have custody. Not to mention, stealing the car he was kidnapping them in. Violating a restraining order. Assaulting police, resisting arrest.

His kids. His car.. Nope.

On a computer screen in their squad cars, the officers learned the complainant said Blake was not supposed to be at the home and had taken the keys to her rented Dodge SUV. They also learned Blake had a felony warrant for domestic violence, disorderly conduct and a felony sexual assault.

Sheskey told investigators that, as he approached a man on the street, a woman screamed: "It's him! It's him! He has my keys! It's my car! It's registered to me!"

"I'm taking the kid and I am taking the car," the officer recalled the man saying.

Nobody said it was a great thing. In fact, the point is that it was minor thing that nevertheless triggered some whacko to threaten, chase and attack him.

A homeless person who was actively involved in committing a crime.

Like it or not, it was predicated on actuals laws.
Brandishing a weapon.

So was Grosskreutz.
Falsely claiming to be an EMT.

He never claimed to be an EMT. All he said was he had a first aid kit to help injured people.
Being out after Curfew.

So was everybody else.

1.) No one attacked them. 2.) Grosskreutz had his gun in his hand when he was trying to subdue Rittenhouse. He was obviously prepared to shoot Kyle.

As I said, you can keep harping this shit like a parrot but I’m still not biting.

Actually, most courts would have found Rosenbaum not guilty by reason of insanity. He was mentally ill and was unable to get his medications because of the riots.

That doesn’t make his actions any less wrong.
But eek, shoot the scary homeless guy..

If he’s attacking you yes, by all means, shoot the motherfucker. Sane or not, when you attack someone unprovoked you forfeit any considerations you enjoyed up to that point.

I for one am not gonna let some insane person kill me any more than I would a sane person. Not to mention no one had any idea he was mentally unstable.

The left clearly seems to be in favor of "mob rule" and would no doubt support lynch mobs forming.
This was a clear case of a white teen being attacked by whites, having white defense attorneys, white prosecutors, a white judge and a white jury, as such there was NO racism involved, just a case of self defense. If Rosenbaum hadn't threatened Rittenhouse, then attacked him, he would still be alive. If the guy with the skateboard hadn't struck Rittenhouse in the head with it, he would still be alive. If the guy with the pistol hadn't pointed his pistol at Rittenhouse, he would not have been wounded.
All were self defense issues. As for the firearm, he didn't cross state lines with it. Most of his family lived in Waukesha, twenty minutes from his home in Illinois. His firearm was stored in Wisconsin, where it was legal for him to own. He and others were asked to protect Source auto property. He was mainly there to appear as an armed defense of property in the hopes that they would leave the property alone and only acted when attacked. Again, self defense.

Forum List

Back