The Rittenhouse Verdict

Wait, doesn't your side whine every day that minimum wage workers don't "deserve" a living wage.

And right now, they've all agreed, which is why companies like Starbucks have to limit hours because no one will work for those wages.
Good grief... Minimum wage is supposed to be a minimum start up wage, and depending on the trade or skill required, the wage should be set by the company as a start up wage that does infact meet a minimum requirement based upon the average income earned in the state or the basic cost of living standard in a state that is required by minimum wage laws within the state.

Usually the employee if shows promise will move quickly out of the minimum wage bracket set above the standard in their field of employee requirements depending on the job and skill set of the job obtained.

Teenage job's or after school job's usually consist of a minimum wage floor level, and then a rate hike that doesn't exceed the market rates that are being paid in the skill set surrounding the job.

You should know all this, but dirty manipulation politics is your skill here, and an agenda to cast trouble from your manipulative mind is always in play.

The problem is, we don't see the problem in the same way.

I have no problem with immigrants. My father was an immigrant. (He immigrated here as a baby in 1925 from Germany).

Most of the people who come here illegally because we don't make it easy to immigrate, want to work hard and improve their lives... I just don't see that as a problem.

We could have resovled this problem 12 years ago when McCain and Kennedy came up with a plan that Bush was behind, but the Right Wing lost its shit that a Mexican might date their daughter some day.
Bull crap you trying to make it a racist thing, but of course you did, because that is the Democrat modus operandi right now.

Point was, they didn't even want this little shit taking on-line courses with them. No college will touch him, not even the on-line diploma mills.

It's not self-defense when you go to a fight with a gun looking for trouble.

It was certainly about race.

Kenosha PD shot Jacob Blake in the back SEVEN TIMES when his children were in the car because he MIGHT have a knife.

Kenosha PD let Kyle shoot three people, fire wildly into a crowd, walk past SEVEN police cars without taking him into custody. This was after they saw him walking the streets with a gun and gave him water, because the poor dear looked parched.

How the Kenosha PD treated a black man vs. how they treated a white man are completely different, wouldn't you say? I mean if you were being honest.

Kenosha PD shot Jacob Blake in the back SEVEN TIMES when his children were in the car because he MIGHT have a knife.

No MIGHT about it.
He was on video, walking around the car, with the knife in his hand.
He admitted he had it in his hand.

How the Kenosha PD treated a black man vs. how they treated a white man are completely different, wouldn't you say?

Especially when the black man has a criminal record, is violating a restraining order, stealing a car and kidnapping children. And resists arrest, assaults police officers and is trying to flee (with a knife in his hand).

No MIGHT about it.
He was on video, walking around the car, with the knife in his hand.
He admitted he had it in his hand.

How the Kenosha PD treated a black man vs. how they treated a white man are completely different, wouldn't you say?

Especially when the black man has a criminal record, is violating a restraining order, stealing a car and kidnapping children. And resists arrest, assaults police officers and is trying to flee (with a knife in his hand).
Joe is an evil troll that uses his manipulative skill sets to cause trouble. Learned this years ago.

Point was, they didn't even want this little shit taking on-line courses with them. No college will touch him, not even the on-line diploma mills.

Kenosha PD let Kyle shoot three people, fire wildly into a crowd, walk past SEVEN police cars without taking him into custody. This was after they saw him walking the streets with a gun and gave him water, because the poor dear looked parched.

How the Kenosha PD treated a black man vs. how they treated a white man are completely different, wouldn't you say? I mean if you were being honest.
The point is “who gives a rat’s twat” why the whining pissant liberal college pussies want. Who gives them any right to object to someone taking online courses from “their” pathetic college? Also, fuck them up the ass with a molten rasp.

Murder???

Grosskreutz: Rittenhouse Didn't Shoot Me Until I Pointed ...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com › grosskreutz-rittenhouse-didnt-shoot-me-until-i-pointed-my-gun-at-him

"Rittenhouse Didn't Shoot Me Until I Pointed My Gun At Him"

1637695270204.png
Yes, premeditated murder.
AND
TRUTH ABOUT GUNS?

You wieners couldn't recognize the truth if you fell into an outhouse full.

WOW.
Talk about repeating grades...

Posting a lie more than once only makes you a bigger liar...and particularly tiny minded as well.

But everyone knows it is not a lie.....it's perfectly and documented truth.

But you....on the other hand.....how deftly you manage to put your hoof in your mouth.
Must be lots of practice.

Your intellect is harder to find than Michael Moore’s neck.

But everyone knows it is not a lie.....it's perfectly and documented truth.

But you....on the other hand.....how deftly you manage to put your hoof in your mouth.
Must be lots of practice.

Your intellect is harder to find than Michael Moore’s neck.
Truth is in the mind's eye.
FACTS are not fungible.

Arm yourself and go look for someone to kill
then
Kill someone...

Premeditated murder.

No matter how owned by the MAGA and NRA the judge is.

We could have resovled this problem 12 years ago when McCain and Kennedy came up with a plan that Bush was behind, but the Right Wing lost its shit that a Mexican might date their daughter some day.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Reagan solved the problem. He gave amnesty to all the filthy ass Beaners that were already here with the promise that the border was to be sealed tight from then on.

Of course the RINOs Bush and Bush didn't seal the border and Slick Willy and The Worthless Negro let them flood in and Congress didn't do jackshit about stopping illegals.

The only reason the goddamn Libtards want the shitheads to come in is so that they will get more Libtard welfare voters.

"Hey, let have lax voter ID laws and let millions of Illegals flood in, what could possibly go wrong??

Wow. All the way up to two syllables.
Second grade is working out for you.
Two syllables is all it takes to define your intellect.

What you said is patently preposterous and ignorant. It is not obvious that Rittenhouse went hunting for black people. He had been in Kenosha the whole day without shooting anyone and was even doing un-white supremacist things like cleaning graffiti off buildings.

If he was hunting black people, he wasn’t very good at it.

Who was fighting? There was no fighting until Rittenhouse put out the dumpster fire and Rosenbaum’s the one started it.

The incident with Rittenhouse had nothing to do with the Blake shooting.

Keep trying Lumpy.
Kenosha PD let Kyle shoot three people, fire wildly into a crowd,

No, the cops didn’t “let” him shoot three people and no, he did not “fire wildly” into a crowd. He defended himself from attackers.
walk past SEVEN police cars without taking him into custody. This was after they saw him walking the streets with a gun and gave him water, because the poor dear looked parched.

He had the legal right to carry the weapon. As for the water, did you think the cops were going to offer water to people rioting, looting and burning? Those assholes were to blame for all the trouble in the first place.

I would say it’s irrelevant and a desperate attempt to once again make race an issue where it clearly is not.

Good grief... Minimum wage is supposed to be a minimum start up wage, and depending on the trade or skill required, the wage should be set by the company as a start up wage that does infact meet a minimum requirement based upon the average income earned in the state or the basic cost of living standard in a state that is required by minimum wage laws within the state.

Usually the employee if shows promise will move quickly out of the minimum wage bracket set above the standard in their field of employee requirements depending on the job and skill set of the job obtained.

Teenage job's or after school job's usually consist of a minimum wage floor level, and then a rate hike that doesn't exceed the market rates that are being paid in the skill set surrounding the job.

Except we have grown adults getting minimum wage, and companies like McDonalds and Walmart were showing their employees how to apply for government programs to supplement their income.

Now those companies have to offer living wages because parents of teenagers aren't willing to risk their kid's lives for this fake "lesson".

Who was fighting? There was no fighting until Rittenhouse put out the dumpster fire and Rosenbaum’s the one started it.

Oh, noes, not our valuable dumpster!!! Save us from the awful dumpster fire!!!

Um, are you retarded? Did you eat paint chips as a child? The reason there were demonstrations was because a cop shot Blake in the back seven times.

No, the cops didn’t “let” him shoot three people and no, he did not “fire wildly” into a crowd. He defended himself from attackers.
He was in violation of Curfew and too young to be out with a weapon in public. There were a dozen infractionst he police SHOULD have arrested him for before the shooting started.

He had the legal right to carry the weapon. As for the water, did you think the cops were going to offer water to people rioting, looting and burning? Those assholes were to blame for all the trouble in the first place.

Those people were violating curfew and illegally brandishing weapons, and the KPD gave them a pass.

I would say it’s irrelevant and a desperate attempt to once again make race an issue where it clearly is not.
Well, of course you would say that. You never saw the cops murder a black person you weren't totally behind, were you?

George Floyd. Mike Brown. Laquan McDonald. Jacob Blake. They all had it coming...

Keep trying Lumpy.

Blake definitely had the knife. There are videos of it and he has admitted it. He was violent and in violation of a protective order keeping him away from his wife and kids, he had already been fighting the police and been tased multiple times. What should the cops have done? Let a violent criminal kidnap his kids and do who knows what to them?

Oh, noes, not our valuable dumpster!!! Save us from the awful dumpster fire!!!

So now you’re going to belittle him for putting out a fire? You certainly are desperate to demonize this kid for anything, aren’t you?
Um, are you retarded? Did you eat paint chips as a child? The reason there were demonstrations was because a cop shot Blake in the back seven times.

Um, are you retarded? The reason there were demonstrations is not the reason Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse.

The riots are only relevant insofar as it’s because it was the reason everyone was there. Rosenbaum didn’t attack Rittenhouse because cops shot Blake, he attacked because his fire was put out.
He was in violation of Curfew and too young to be out with a weapon in public.

No, he wasn’t. The judge tossed the weapons charge because it turned out Kyle had a legal right to carry one.
There were a dozen infractionst he police SHOULD have arrested him for before the shooting started.

Like what, cleaning graffiti?
Those people were violating curfew and illegally brandishing weapons, and the KPD gave them a pass.

Grosskreutz was brandishing a weapon too and so was the moron who fired his in the air.
Well, of course you would say that. You never saw the cops murder a black person you weren't totally behind, were you?

George Floyd. Mike Brown. Laquan McDonald. Jacob Blake. They all had it coming...

You can keep repeating this shit and continue with your desperate racism narrative but it’s still irrelevant to the shooting. Sorry, but I ain’t biting.

Forum List

Back