The Rittenhouse Verdict

It does not get cured by jailing more. A huge improvement would occur if we quit catering to the “wandering sexual nomad” myth of the black male. And ladies, if you expect repeated random pokey dokey without consequences then you are causal also.

It does not get cured by jailing more. A huge improvement would occur if we quit catering to the “wandering sexual nomad” myth of the black male. And ladies, if you expect repeated random pokey dokey without consequences then you are causal also.
No pokey dokey without love glove, at the minimum. I mean really, it’s not rocket science.

No pokey dokey without love glove, at the minimum. I mean really, it’s not rocket science.
All about feelings with this bunch and glove does not feel as good. Consequences and responsibility and aftermath mean zeto as long as Leroy and LaTanda get a good groove going. Going, den he be gone and therein is the problem

Last edited:
I think three “medium” offenses carrying as little as one year is too lenient, and two felonies getting as little as five years too lenient as well. Double it, and maybe these repeat criminals will think twice before committing their next crime.
Medium offenses - simple/petty theft, along with simple drug distribution (pot), and maybe drunk and disorderly for the 3 strike examples I'm thinking. Yes one to five is lenient, but it all depends.

I think three “medium” offenses carrying as little as one year is too lenient, and two felonies getting as little as five years too lenient as well. Double it, and maybe these repeat criminals will think twice before committing their next crime.
Here’s a way to switch it up on all career criminals- take out the prison privilege for buying anything other than absolute necessities like toothpaste from commissary. I’ve watched various prison documentaries and other type of prison footage depicting how much these prisoners value these snacks. Typically, a pod boss will decide who to pick on and take their snacks, or make them pay for their snack food, or have the underlings beat up weaker cons for snacks. Another one would be phone privileges. I can just imagine the cries of “They’re still human!” Give it a rest tender hearts who are clueless by choice or by nature. I’m not talking about doing anything inhumane, but little things make a huge difference when you take away the comforts. Prison doesn’t seem to be much of a deterrent for repeat offenders. Like another poster accurately said, three hots and a cot is far better off than hundreds of millions of people around the world!

States need to start stepping up their rules about effective prison consequences. Look at blue cities letting them run things. Prison shock short timers- 60 to 90 days in for routine prisoners is too short. Doubling their time along with shaving it down to the bare minimum of how prison life should be lived out- no snacks and no vending machines access during family meetings with repeat offenders. These thugs have cell phones stashed in their cells to set up getting drugs inside anyway, so they can use their minutes on other conversations if they choose.

Last edited:
Yeah, you guys go with that. MSNBC will actually have a lawyer who knows what he is doing, and then we'll get to hear about how he likes to hang out with racists and every other racist thing this little twit ever did.

Rittenhouse needs to be more worried about civil suits from the people he killed or injured. Yup, he can be found criminally not liable, but civilly, he's screwed. So is the City of Kenosha, for letting him run amok with a gun to start with.

Besides the point. The two men he murdered were unarmed.

Beside the point. He didn’t know they were unarmed.
The crowd was attempting to arrest him after he murdered a man. This is what we expect good citizens to try to do.

What they were trying to do is irrelevent if Kyle did not know their intentions.

If I am armed and people are attacking me, I’m shooting.
Rosembaum was a shrimp. The guy was all of 5'4" tall... (Watch, Ghostie will go out and find a source that claims that he was 5'5" and claim that proves something. )

No need for that since his size is irrelevant anyway. You don’t have to be six feet tall to hurt or kill somebody.
Point was, he shot the man when he was down, in the back. Period. Full stop. Shot him AFTER he stopped being a meaningful threat.

Wrong. The guy was not on the ground and fully subdued when the last two shots hit him. He was still falling and Rittenhouse was in a state of fight or flight and all he knew was that he needed to put the guy down.
Yet those two guys didn't kill anyone and were actually FROM Wisconsin, unlike Rittenhouse, who drove 22 miles to get involved in a riot.

Grosskreutz was from Milwaukee which is about the same distance. So what?

There were probably scores of people in Kenosha that night from out of town. Again, so what?

Everyone on the left is foaming at the mouth about Kyle not living there yet every goddamn one of you knows that half the rioters in every riot over the last two years was not from the city they were rioting in.

We might be stupid but we’re not THAT stupid.

Here’s a way to switch it up on all career criminals- take out the prison privilege for buying anything other than absolute necessities like toothpaste from commissary. I’ve watched various prison documentaries and other type of prison footage depicting how much these prisoners value these snacks. Typically, a pod boss will decide who to pick on and take their snacks, or make them pay for their snack food, or have the underlings beat up weaker cons for snacks. Another one would be phone privileges. I can just imagine the cries of “They’re still human!” Give it a rest tender hearts who are clueless by choice or by nature. I’m not talking about doing anything inhumane, but little things make a huge difference when you take away the comforts. Prison doesn’t seem to be much of a deterrent for repeat offenders. Like another poster accurately said, three hots and a cot is far better off than hundreds of millions of people around the world!

States need to start stepping up their rules about effective prison consequences. Look at blue cities letting them run things. Prison shock short timers- 60 to 90 days in for routine prisoners is too short. Doubling their time along with shaving it down to the bare minimum of how prison life should be lived out- no snacks and no vending machines access during family meetings with repeat offenders. These thugs have cell phones stashed in their cells to set up getting drugs inside anyway, so they can use their minutes on other conversations if they choose.
Need to bring back the chain gangs... Get a dump truck to bring a load of large rocks out, and then pass out the sledge hammers. Time for the prisoner's to make crusher-run or other such crushed material to be used or sold by the prison again.

"Hard work ain't never killed anyone" my grandma always used to say.

Some need to be taken off of the planet they are so far gone. Work is even being to kind to them.

What they were trying to do is irrelevent if Kyle did not know their intentions.

No need for that since his size is irrelevant anyway. You don’t have to be six feet tall to hurt or kill somebody.

Wrong. The guy was not on the ground and fully subdued when the last two shots hit him. He was still falling and Rittenhouse was in a state of fight or flight and all he knew was that he needed to put the guy down.

There were probably scores of people in Kenosha that night from out of town. Again, so what?

Everyone on the left is foaming at the mouth about Kyle not living there yet every goddamn one of you knows that half the rioters in every riot over the last two years was not from the city they were rioting in.

Great responses, because poor Joe can't work his way around the truth no matter how scumboogery he tries too. Keep up the outstanding common sense work on him, because he's a dumb leftist troll who thinks he can step in to confound people's wisdom with his bull crap. Great ending.

You believe a basement dwelling dementia patient with the most unpopular VP in history really won?

You think BLM and AntiFA riots are justified?

Well, he killed 2 people and injured a third. He'll have to live with that. It may sink in when he grows up.

I heard that Trump met with Rittenhouse at Mar a Lago. Nice to see the ex-president finally found someone that he is intellectually compatible with.

Well, he killed 2 people and injured a third. He'll have to live with that. It may sink in when he grows up.
He killed two felons (one of them sure won’t be raping little boys any more), and they deserved it for trying to kill him. imagine: grown criminals going after a teenager, simply because he put out a fire they started!

When he grows up, he will be in a position to do something about what happened to him: it was a modern-day lynch mob, and all because whitey tired to stop the violence of BLM savages.

And the guy who survived? Bet he won’t be setting any more fires at BLM riots.

Forum List

Back