The Rittenhouse Verdict

There's not much chance in America being able to lock up even more criminals.

Why not?

it's going to result in some criminals being allowed to threaten the streets with guns or cars.

That's unacceptable.
There is going to be a huge escalation of crime and violence on America's streets. Unfortunately the the justice and prison system isn't capable of dealing with it.

And there's no attitude of reform of the US system in sight. Just the opposite really.

I say we need to be STRICTER with lowlife, repeat criminals - and that the whole thing about “equity” and “woe is me more blacks are in prison”
I acknowledge that you have a race problem that has been turned into a racism problem but you're completely wrong on the attitude of more punishment.

Need to bring back the chain gangs... Get a dump truck to bring a load of large rocks out, and then pass out the sledge hammers. Time for the prisoner's to make crusher-run or other such crushed material to be used or sold by the prison again.

"Hard work ain't never killed anyone" my grandma always used to say.

Some need to be taken off of the planet they are so far gone. Work is even being to kind to them.
Prison is no longer permitted to be harsh nor lengthy.

I acknowledge that you have a race problem that has been turned into a racism problem but you're completely wrong on the attitude of more punishment.
I acknowledge that you can offer no discourse unless it contains race or racist

Why is there going to be an escalation?
One glaring example for my prediction is the claims of getting the guns out.
Two, the Rittenhouse miscarriage of justice.
Three, the repercussions arising out of the Arbery verdict. Either way is going to be trouble.

I could think of many more but what do you think?

He killed two felons (one of them sure won’t be raping little boys any more), and they deserved it for trying to kill him. imagine: grown criminals going after a teenager, simply because he put out a fire they started!

When he grows up, he will be in a position to do something about what happened to him: it was a modern-day lynch mob, and all because whitey tired to stop the violence of BLM savages.

And the guy who survived? Bet he won’t be setting any more fires at BLM riots

I know that we will never agree but, in my view, you cannot deliberately put yourself into a situation where it's likely you will be attacked and then have to use your firearm and call it self-defense. Happy Thanksgiving!

Two, the Rittenhouse miscarriage of justice.
Three, the repercussions arising out of the Arbery verdict. Either way is going to be trouble.

I could think of many more but what do you think?

Crime is going to escalate because guns are getting out? What do you mean?

People are going to commit more crime because Rittenhouse defended himself?
What kind of motive is that?

Crime is going to escalate because guns are getting out? What do you mean?
Requires no answer.
People are going to commit more crime because Rittenhouse defended himself?
What kind of motive is that?
That in the perception of those who support the self defense excuse.
And also violence by those who don't and consider it murder.

And many other reasons too of course. What do you think?

Not acknowledging the suggestions of gun violence would be going against the Trump loyalists. Do you think I'm wrong? I can provide many examples of why I'm right.

I know that we will never agree but, in my view, you cannot deliberately put yourself into a situation where it's likely you will be attacked and then have to use your firearm and call it self-defense. Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t exercise your legal freedom because lib loons might attack
Lib 101

Good job by you on proving that

Requires no answer.

Not acknowledging the suggestions of gun violence would be going against the Trump loyalists. Do you think I'm wrong? I can provide many examples of why I'm right.

People are taking their guns out in public or Dem politicians are taking them out of circulation?

Self-defense isn't a crime.

Self-defense isn't murder.

I think local politicians telling their police to stand down will increase crime.
Here in Chicago, we have the worst State's Attorney, Kim Foxx.
She doesn't prosecute crime. Of course we're going to get more crime here.
Plus, our mayor is a fucking moron, won't allow foot chases of criminals.

Not acknowledging the suggestions of gun violence would be going against the Trump loyalists.

Suggestions? What are you talking about? Who is suggesting gun violence? Be specific.

Except that’s merely your opinion, and a jury is instructed to reach a verdict according to the LAW. The LAW says that if someone is chasing you, and you are running away, and your would-be murderer has ALREADY warned you that he intent is to murder you, you are entitled to exercise your right to self-defense.

If you were on that jury, would you have been able to set aside your obvious bias - it’s obvious because you have more empathy for the BLM criminals - and render a verdict in accordance with the law?

Suggestions? What are you talking about? Who is suggesting gun violence? Be specific.
For one example Todd, the guy that was filmed asking, 'when do we use the guns', or words to that effect. Do you remember who he was?
I don't and I'm not going to waste my time searching for it unless there's some kind of decent discussion to come out of it. That's up to you.

Except that’s merely your opinion, and a jury is instructed to reach a verdict according to the LAW. The LAW says that if someone is chasing you, and you are running away, and your would-be murderer has ALREADY warned you that he intent is to murder you, you are entitled to exercise your right to self-defense.

If you were on that jury, would you have been able to set aside your obvious bias - it’s obvious because you have more empathy for the BLM criminals - and render a verdict in accordance with the law?
In Canada and most other countries in the world, it would have been seen clearly as premeditated murder.

Is that a credit to America or a discredit?

OK…another question.

Let’s say I decided to walk through a very dangerous inner-city neighborhood rather than spend money on a taxi - stupid decision - and I had a firearm with me just in case. And then say five scummy looking young men started running toward me, saying they were going to kill me, and I started to run away, but they caught up with me in a matter of seconds, one banged me over the head with a skateboard, another kicked me to the ground, and a third was reaching for my weapon. I shoot him before he can grab the weapon and use it on me, with at most a second to spare.

Did I give up my right to self-defense because I walked through the bad neighborhood? If you say yes, you have just given every lowlife scumbag permission to kill at will.

P.S. happy thanksgiving to you too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back