The 17th. Amendment and the Destruction of Democracy

Up until the CIA assassinated Olaf Palme the population was united under the highest form of Democracy in the world. But since then we have the same dishonest political chicanery as in the US. Even slanderous -we never had that before!
Without the CIA Europe would have no other excuses for their own fuck ups. Why CIA and not Soviets., Jews, WEF, etc.?
I have the distinct impression that you are not mature enough for this discussion. When you become an adult and (hopefully) acquire something called "wisdom" you will come to appreciate that people and entities should get/take the blame for their dirty deeds but not for those they haven't committed. You've got a lot of growing up to do. :spank:

I have the distinct impression that you are not mature enough for this discussion. When you become an adult and (hopefully) acquire something called "wisdom" you will come to appreciate that people and entities should get/take the blame for their dirty deeds but not for those they haven't committed. You've got a lot of growing up to do. :spank:

Comspiracy theorists calling others as not mature enough is hilarious projection. You should take your own advice re growing up. Mere cynicism is not wisdom or knowledge.

Last edited:
the states, under the 14th amendment, are are neither necessary, nor sufficient to insure "a republican form of government. that responsibility is federal.
You may be right.
Comspiracy theorists calling others as not mature enough is hilarious projection. You should take your own advice re growing up. Mere cynicism is not wisdom or knowledge.
I taught secondary school, during one period of my life, when I would have corrected your spelling mistake at the beginning of your response. But I have an obligation to inform you that I am not able to teach kindergarten children ..... so, goodbye. :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back