The President will speak at 12:45!

This is a man (Obama) who needs praise daily.
His ego demands it and his followers are all to happy
to provide it.

just look at hte posters on this board, omg obama waved, he really nailed it, he hit a home run, hes so awesome when hes waving, hes a regular guy.

Right! but when they see this picture they say never say "He nailed it!"...lol...

they say....um...uruh..ahem...ummmmm...lol:clap2:

barack-obama-looking-at-womans-butt.jpg

Thank God for Obama.

Bush appointed a former horse trainer as the head of FEMA.

Did Obama stop the storm from hitting?

Didn't think so.

Personally, I have no issue with him making a speech calling for people to follow advice of the services. Stupid people need to be told and maybe - assuming they're dumb liberals - they'll listen to Obama.

However, I won't high five him for doing the fucking job he's paid to do. In fact, it makes a refreshing change from him campaigning on my dime.

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

:thup:

You take care up there girl and stay in touch everyday. Remember, alcohol is your friend in a hurricane. :)

Are you going to evac?

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

I hope you are making out ok, it's still around us until later tonight. $SANDY20127THSTREET.jpg

It would've been nicer if you had gotten your ass outta there instead of thinking you can Box with God to save a stupid couch and yearbook pictures from 1959....lol

What he is going to say is don't pay attention to the hurricane, pay attention to ME. Stop what you are doing and listen to ME because I'm the most important event in the world. Forget the safety of your children, make sure you can still vote for ME. I don't care if there are local instructions being given, I'll stop them so you can hear ME. By the way, have you noticed that Mitt Romney didn't order all stations to carry HIS address to the nation? Doesn't that PROVE he isn't the president, I AM.

You are wrong, he actually told people to listen to their state and local government's advice and advisories. Our governor Bob McDonnell told us to listen to the local government, then the state government and federal government. Both offered good advice and Obama referenced a website as well. Sorry..............

It would've been nicer if you had gotten your ass outta there instead of thinking you can Box with God to save a stupid couch and yearbook pictures from 1959....lol

If the situation were reversed, and the dramatic 'hurricane swirling' was around the house of a Republican, and it was a Republican in the WH.... you can bet your farm that Jillian would be behaving in the same manner she is currently so faux outraged about.

The class being shown in this thread is astounding.
Nothing like making a crisis political

How many focus groups did Obama consult prior to making his announcement?

Let's see:

1. Michelle Obama - He can't get out the bed to go pee without her validating it.
2. Rahm Emmanuel - He had to make sure no Jews were in harms way
3. Larry Summers - Ok'd it because he holds the purse strings to Bozo's every move
4. Hillary Clinton - tbh I think Obama and Hill have had "relations" before. they are too close
5. CFR - They make sure Obama doesn't put his foot in his mouth in the process.

Forum List

Back