What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The President will speak at 12:45!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Thanks, Jim.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

:thup:

Sinjorri

Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

but its okay when its your boy in the office because if it was a republican you'd be mad at them, cram it the hurricane is at my door too and obama is politicizing it as is everyone else.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
obama will say that he ordered the seas to stop their rise and the planet to heal but republicans wouldn't listen to him.

How many times will the presidebt say "I" or "me"?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

super-cool-story-bro.png

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why.

I sure don't need to hear anymore about hurricanes.

Been through loads of em down here in Florida.

Sinjorri

Reaction score
whats he going to say, hey guys you hear a hurricane or TS is coming? boo yah!!!!!

Sinjorri

Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

the democrat way lets tell everyone what to do.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

This is no time for political jokes. People's lives and properties are in danger.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

ok... you want to play...

you mean as opposed to the republican way where you leave thousands of people locked in a stadium so they can die?

or where you let a city drown?

which do you prefer?

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

I live in tornado alley.....in fly over country where the media doesn't really give a shit. We know how to handle our weather emergencies and it isn't an "end of the world" media event. Surely everyone along the east coast is weather aware and knows what to do. It isn't you guy's first rodeo after all. :thup:

Sinjorri

Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

you mean as opposed to the republican way where you leave thousands of people locked in a stadium so they can die?

which do you prefer?

you mean the mayor who did nothing? cough cough

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

This is no time for political jokes. People's lives and properties are in danger.

you know some people don't care, jim. the normal folk will be fine. but then there are the real hacks... they're so desperate they want the president to 'fail' at this.

but that's what makes them wackos. and i'm heartened to believe that they don't represent the vast majority of people in the country.

Sinjorri

Reaction score

I live in tornado alley.....in fly over country where the media doesn't really give a shit. We know how to handle our weather emergencies and it isn't an "end of the world" media event. Surely everyone along the east coast is weather aware and knows what to do. It isn't you guy's first rodeo after all. :thup:

for a lot of people it is because they dont learn or care. i feel ya living in the alley but you guys came around and started building your buildings differently and even tho u cant get a good warning for tornadoes a lot of work has been done and i applaud those people.

for coastal people its a bit different because hurricanes can be massive and do damage in lots of areas and just follow its power right up teh coast.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

Why the fuck should I listen to Bam Bam is he all of a sudden the smartest meteorologist that ever was too?

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What he is going to say is don't pay attention to the hurricane, pay attention to ME. Stop what you are doing and listen to ME because I'm the most important event in the world. Forget the safety of your children, make sure you can still vote for ME. I don't care if there are local instructions being given, I'll stop them so you can hear ME. By the way, have you noticed that Mitt Romney didn't order all stations to carry HIS address to the nation? Doesn't that PROVE he isn't the president, I AM.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just hear it on CNN

which do you prefer?

Mayor Nagin was a republican? Who knew?

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You RW Hacks just won't give it up, will you?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List