The President will speak at 12:45!

I was working and missed his speech. What words of wisdom did have to offer?

That late season storm already killed people in the Caribbean and Cuba. I am guessing it is more than an inconvenience.

Don't people live in cardboard boxes and tin shanties in the Caribbean and Cuba?

And your point?

The two of you need to look up the current info on the Hurricane. I am guessing it is going to be more than an inconvenience for people in New Jersey and New York.
What a bunch of heart less assholes.

Why doesn't he just........

$images.jpg

And your point?

That Americans have a tad bit better protection from the elements.

The two of you need to look up the current info on the Hurricane. I am guessing it is going to be more than an inconvenience for people in New Jersey and New York.

First off, don't attribute to me what I did not write. Secondly, I expect some deaths; some will be tragic, others will be clear stupidity. I expect Obama to grandstand in any case.

You don't think this is a crisis?

It's a late season storm. A huge inconvenience, nothing more.

That late season storm already killed people in the Caribbean and Cuba. I am guessing it is more than an inconvenience.

Yeah, and their gov't does not give a shit about the people... I think our officials and emergency personel and our preparations are far more refined. At least they should be :eusa_eh:

Quit being a bedwetter...

Don't people live in cardboard boxes and tin shanties in the Caribbean and Cuba?

And your point?

:(

Give me a break... were you as concerned with Texans, when we were on fire last summer... were you as concerned when Colorado was on fire... or for the floods in the midwest?

Cry me a river.... this is an unusual weather event, yes... but good grief, stop crying... they will be fine if they heed Obama's warnings.

What a man.... what a man! :clap2:

And your point?

Uh yep, Its coming ashore well south of NYC....where is the concern for Delaware, Virginia, Pennsylvania? NYC the toughest mothers on the planet...what a joke.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

:thup:

I live in tornado alley.....in fly over country where the media doesn't really give a shit. We know how to handle our weather emergencies and it isn't an "end of the world" media event. Surely everyone along the east coast is weather aware and knows what to do. It isn't you guy's first rodeo after all. :thup:

What you don't understand is that this is the biggest superstorm ever to hit the country. EVER. ONE THIRD of the US population will be affected, in 2 dozen states.

If it were 1 or 2 southern states with fewer people, getting aid to all of them would be... well, we all saw what a clusterfuck Katrina was. How much more difficult is it going to be to restore power not to hundreds of thousands, but tens of millions? How much harder is it going to be to get aid to people in 3 feet of snow in PA, By God, and Kentucky? More homes will go under water with sandy than with Katrina. I'm sure there aren't enough FEMA trailers to house all the newly homeless. How much business was disrupted by other hurricanes or by tornadoes - or earthquakes for that matter?

For the record, my family's asses are covered, but we know far too many people that are too old, too poor, or otherwise don't have enough resources.

They need help. The Red Cross awaits your call.

Stupid fucks build there houses on telephone poles on the beach , and we are suppose to give a shit if it blows down ?

No, you're supposed to give a shit about the many, many, so very many more that built their homes on solid foundations in mid-century suburbs where storms like his were never imagined.

Oh shit, I missed it.

Let me guess it went like this....

"Uh, I will help us stop this storm caused by global warming and Dick Cheney. Mitt Romney uh will campaign uh today but I am going to personally save the east coast like I uh killed Bin Laden. Please pray to Allah, uh I mean God, to make sure the Jets game is not cancelled because of this hurricane that again is uh caused by global warming, Dick Cheney and I forgot before uh Bain Capital."

It's a late season storm. A huge inconvenience, nothing more.

Yeah, and their gov't does not give a shit about the people... I think our officials and emergency personel and our preparations are far more refined. At least they should be :eusa_eh:

Quit being a bedwetter...

11 people died in Cuba, compare that to the already six confirmed deaths here.
Stop being an asshole.

And your point?

:(

Give me a break... were you as concerned with Texans, when we were on fire last summer... were you as concerned when Colorado was on fire... or for the floods in the midwest?

Cry me a river.... this is an unusual weather event, yes... but good grief, stop crying... they will be fine if they heed Obama's warnings.

What a man.... what a man! :clap2:

Get on medication.

Forum List

Back