The President will speak at 12:45!

Right...he is doing his job. Plain and Simple...

Yes, I click on a website and get an update. Obama sits and someone comes and gives him a weather update, then he gives a speech and tells us the weather update. His staff and Democrats all run around patting him on the back for selflessly not campaigning so he can be briefed on the weather so he can personally tell us, which we'd already read anyway. It's an amazing combination of intelligence, good judgment and self sacrifice really, I think I'm going to change my mind and vote for him now.

THIS IS A NATIONAL THREAT! HE IS DOING IS JOB!

If he said nothing, then you would fault him for that. Give me a Break...

I am not faulting for it, I'm just not giving him credit for doing the obvious. And he is doing nothing.

Heard on the radio today that 6 million households are without lights and power.

Hope you guys who stayed are safe and have generators

did Al Qaeda cause the storm.....?

nope....?

OK then......Obama can talk about the disaster and send help.....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh shit, I missed it.

Let me guess it went like this....

"Uh, I will help us stop this storm caused by global warming and Dick Cheney. Mitt Romney uh will campaign uh today but I am going to personally save the east coast like I uh killed Bin Laden. Please pray to Allah, uh I mean God, to make sure the Jets game is not cancelled because of this hurricane that again is uh caused by global warming, Dick Cheney and I forgot before uh Bain Capital."

When you have to make up stuff again and again to "make" a point.....it's not much of a point. FYI

Don't people live in cardboard boxes and tin shanties in the Caribbean and Cuba?

And your point?

The two of you need to look up the current info on the Hurricane. I am guessing it is going to be more than an inconvenience for people in New Jersey and New York.
What a bunch of heart less assholes.

:(

Give me a break... were you as concerned with Texans, when we were on fire last summer... were you as concerned when Colorado was on fire... or for the floods in the midwest?

Cry me a river.... this is an unusual weather event, yes... but good grief, stop crying... they will be fine if they heed Obama's warnings.

What a man.... what a man! :clap2:

Texas should secede....the sooner the better. It would be a Win/Win.

And your point?

The two of you need to look up the current info on the Hurricane. I am guessing it is going to be more than an inconvenience for people in New Jersey and New York.
What a bunch of heart less assholes.

:(

Give me a break... were you as concerned with Texans, when we were on fire last summer... were you as concerned when Colorado was on fire... or for the floods in the midwest?

Cry me a river.... this is an unusual weather event, yes... but good grief, stop crying... they will be fine if they heed Obama's warnings.

What a man.... what a man! :clap2:

Texas should secede....the sooner the better. It would be a Win/Win.

It we secede, the nation's economy will surely crash. So be happy we still like you clowns.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back