The Oregon casualty list had just started. Already high in British Columbia

The current heat wave is taking, and has taken, a huge toll in the Pacific Northwest. And we are just beginning the hot period of summer.
Shame they got rid of Freon. That stuff could cool down even in the most extreme heat. Thank a prog for those deaths, who got rid of Freon.

The current heat wave is taking, and has taken, a huge toll in the Pacific Northwest. And we are just beginning the hot period of summer.
Shame they got rid of Freon. That stuff could cool down even in the most extreme heat. Thank a prog for those deaths, who got rid of Freon.
Now that is about a stupid a comment as I have seen today. None of my air conditioners have freon, and I did just fine during this heat wave. The problem in most of the Pacific Northwest is that people don't have air conditioners because we seldom need them.

Now that is about a stupid a comment as I have seen today. None of my air conditioners have freon, and I did just fine during this heat wave. The problem in most of the Pacific Northwest is that people don't have air conditioners because we seldom need them.
The problem in most of the Pacific Northwest is that people don't have air conditioners because we seldom need them.
I live down here in Florida and you would think that down here people wouldnt need heaters since it is HOT here most of the time. But, and progressives always have big butts, we arent stupid like those progs because every once in a while it gets so cold down here, it can actually snow. We prepare for the worst even though it might not happen. Must suck to be a prog slave...

Since Joe Biden is President, it must be his deaths.....and how many more? I think i will start a statistic just like the progs did with the Kung Flu...

so far 60 deaths are attributed to Joe Biden being president.

Sooooooo, it's going to be 105 for the rest of the summer and next year too?
Most of the Western United States is in some degree of drought. Normal temperatures with that would be bad. We have had above normal, and very much above normal temperatures for most of the year. All over the west we are seeing farmers unable to plant or grow a crop because of the drought. We just had major agricultural damage from 3 day of extreme heat in the Willamette Valley. Even Christmas tree farmers having damage to their trees from the heat. Of course, you reply with some ridiculous idiocy. Only to be expected.

The problem in most of the Pacific Northwest is that people don't have air conditioners because we seldom need them.
I live down here in Florida and you would think that down here people wouldnt need heaters since it is HOT here most of the time. But, and progressives always have big butts, we arent stupid like those progs because every once in a while it gets so cold down here, it can actually snow. We prepare for the worst even though it might not happen. Must suck to be a prog slave...
Dumb fuck, your "Conservative" state of Texas failed so badly to prepare for winter that over 700 citizens died of that failure.

Since Joe Biden is President, it must be his deaths.....and how many more? I think i will start a statistic just like the progs did with the Kung Flu...

Never once has Joe Biden lied about the dangers of a changing climate, as people like you and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown have constantly. Had that orange clown taken the same steps as South Korea did, over 500,000 Americans would not have died. Instead he lied the whole time and did nothing. And you still kiss his ass.

Most of the Western United States is in some degree of drought. Normal temperatures with that would be bad. We have had above normal, and very much above normal temperatures for most of the year. All over the west we are seeing farmers unable to plant or grow a crop because of the drought. We just had major agricultural damage from 3 day of extreme heat in the Willamette Valley. Even Christmas tree farmers having damage to their trees from the heat. Of course, you reply with some ridiculous idiocy. Only to be expected.
I was in Californication just last year, and with all those wild fires the Governor was just an incompetent fool on how to deal with such events. Southern Cal was a desert before MAN got there, but with canals and diverting water to that area, Southern Cal has dried up again, and when you remove that water, it doesnt show up in other areas. So you can thank a prog for what is going on out there, with 60 deaths under Joe Bidens watch...so far.

Shame you never made it past 8th grade.

Dumb fuck, your "Conservative" state of Texas failed so badly to prepare for winter that over 700 citizens died of that failure.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa....you really think that you a speck on this huge planet makes a difference in weather?

Never once has Joe Biden lied about the dangers of a changing climate, as people like you and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown have constantly. Had that orange clown taken the same steps as South Korea did, over 500,000 Americans would not have died. Instead he lied the whole time and did nothing. And you still kiss his ass.

Dude does more than kiss his ass, he swallows.

Shame you never made it past 8th grade.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaa.......I am still working towards my masters degree in the greatest school of all...You on the other hand, are just a retarded progressive slave....Who must have MSNBC think for you.

I was in Californication just last year, and with all those wild fires the Governor was just an incompetent fool on how to deal with such events. Southern Cal was a desert before MAN got there, but with canals and diverting water to that area, Southern Cal has dried up again, and when you remove that water, it doesnt show up in other areas. So you can thank a prog for what is going on out there, with 60 deaths under Joe Bidens watch...so far.
You just keep posting dumber and dumber. Oregon had a major fire season last year. And we are now drier than we were this time last year. In fact, every western state had a bad fire season last year. Your stupidity only flies with other room temperature IQ's like yours.

Forum List

Back