The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

What Trump actually said a few days ago is different than the way it got “reported” by most of the liberal propaganda media. However, there is a transcript from the show he was speaking on which doesn’t insert media opinion as a voice over:

It's precisely what he's saying.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.
No. It isn’t. I took the liberty of posting the transcript. Your reading comprehension sucks. Or your honesty does.

So, you are going to shoot others thinking they are illegal or they have to show their papers first? And why would you shoot them, when they are feeding your sorry ass?

First of all I feed myself and second of all I'm not the one making that judgement because I'm not at the border, so I'm not supposed to know how the process works. However, I do know that if anybody illegal or not is physically attacking somebody a person has the right to shoot and they should so less chances of murder would be occurring.

That was Lincoln’s philosophy too

Then how did the civil war happen? When Trump was president there wasn't any wars. I'm not saying he was a bad president, I'm just saying that something must have went wrong. I know it was against slavery, but he didn't prevent it from happening is my point.

Why don't you mention what Obama did when he scrapped the missile defense system in Poland?

Aha! I knew that Obama fucked up when it came to how he was handling Russia, but somebody I was just talking to made me think that I was going crazy when they told me that there were no issues with Russia when he was president.

There is no substance to the fact Joe cannot even get out one coherent sentence on his own? Bullshit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And my response to that is to…..um…….OK, when you claim that i have trouble with…..well, never mind…..the main point I’m making is that….you know, the THING.

Why don't you mention what Obama did when he scrapped the missile defense system in Poland?
The debate question never asked of Obama:

What did you mean when you whispered to the Russian guy that you’d have more flexibility after the election?

And my response to that is to…..um…….OK, when you claim that i have trouble with…..well, never mind…..the main point I’m making is that….you know, the THING.

And this is the guy who supposedly got eighty million votes or so,.. have you seen his latest incident? We're expecting this bloke to help defend our country and Ukraine?

The debate question never asked of Obama:

What did you mean when you whispered to the Russian guy that you’d have more flexibility after the election?
It wasn’t asked because we all know.

Except for people like you who don’t listen to media that is honest with you.

A more full quote is available. You’ve probably never heard it.

It’s true. We were trying to mend relations with Russia. A lot changed since then and Russia proved it is not a reliable partner.

A lesson that Trump didn’t learn.

It’s true. We were trying to mend relations with Russia. A lot changed since then and Russia proved it is not a reliable partner.

A lesson that Trump didn’t learn.

Trump played Popping and his minions like a fiddle.

Forum List

Back