The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

You are not smart enough to realize taking things out of context means very little except to people who are mentally challenged. That is how your media treats you. You are a stupid sponge to them. Soaking up calculated lies with 0 facts behind them.
I quoted the WSJ.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

Deal with it.

I quoted the WSJ.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

Deal with it.

I don't see your point. Criminals need to be smart otherwise they know that they would be locked up so why does an evil tyrant communist like Putin need to be stupid to be a bad guy?

So well informed you had no idea that Ukraine was corrupt and that why it isn't part of NATO. You are the joke of USMB an that is saying a lot. Y'all....moron.

They also said that Trump claimed he wanted to end NATO,.. but when did he ever say anything of the sort?

I quoted the WSJ.

Deal with it.
I don't give one fuck about any media you quoted. Understood?

Biden certainly did you dumb orderly. He keeps buying his oil and financing his invasion of Ukraine. Negotiation is not appeasement you fat fuck. You would never call me a pussy to my face so don't do it here, orderly.
Show me where Biden signed a treaty promising to never admit Ukraine to NATO.

You don’t even know what Putin’s demands were. You’re not well informed. Joe Rogan was too busy talking about fringe theories about ancient civilizations and Ben Shapiro needed to cover the super bowl halftime show.

You don’t even know what Putin’s demands were. You’re not well informed. Joe Rogan was too busy talking about fringe theories about ancient civilizations and Ben Shapiro needed to cover the super bowl halftime show.
He didn't say "never" he said they have a long way to go. Ben Shapiro is smarter than you as well. Keep going.

First, Biden has no idea what he has signed. Second, Biden is not making any decisions.

Forum List

Back