The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

No, you retard. I specifically made reference to the earlier one. Damn but youā€™re retarded.
Try to keep up before posting again. It might help you avoid reconfirming your retardation. You jerkoff. šŸ˜Ž
Does referring to the radio interview somehow not make his other speech not exist?
Of course not.

You are going to deny what he said in the speech I quoted? It says exactly what I claimed he said, which you denied.

You did not answer my question. What Chamberlin are you talking about. So you want to go to war with Russia? A Nuclear Power? Final Answer?
Yes. Neville Chamberlin. You are truly a dim bulb.

We arenā€™t going to war with Russia.

You are an appeaser. You would have signed a treaty with Russia promising never to allow Ukraine into NATO.

It wasnā€™t asked because we all know.

Except for people like you who donā€™t listen to media that is honest with you.

A more full quote is available. Youā€™ve probably never heard it.
No, we donā€™t know. And the media you say is being ā€œhonestā€ with you are biased leftists whose main objective is to get Democrats elected.

Did your honest media have you believing the Russia conspiracy hoax for three years? Did they refuse to cover Trumpā€™s press conferences during COVID because they didnā€™t want you to know the many actions he was taking? Did they cover Hunter Bidenā€™s bribes and the implication that would have for his father? Did they tell you Trump said Nazis were fine people?

The main reason we have a inept, demented old man as president today is because the media you watched lied to you, and you and millions of other gullible Americans fell for it.

Does referring to the radio interview somehow not make his other speech not exist?
Of course not.

You are going to deny what he said in the speech I quoted? It says exactly what I claimed he said, which you denied.
Hey, retard. You replied to me. I made reference to the earlier Trump statement where he allegedly claimed that Putin was a genius. Thatā€™s not what Trump said.

Try not to double talk as much as you do. Your credibility already sucks ass. Double talk only makes it worse.

Yes. Neville Chamberlin. You are truly a dim bulb.

We arenā€™t going to war with Russia.

You are an appeaser. You would have signed a treaty with Russia promising never to allow Ukraine into NATO.
He was Neville Chamberlain not Chamberlin, you fucking moron. And he stepped aside in disgrace. Hitler found him weak. Luckily Churchill wasn't weak. So you want to go to war then? Biden is in charge. Guess he is the appeaser in chief.

No, we donā€™t know. And the media you say is being ā€œhonestā€ with you are biased leftists whose main objective is to get Democrats elected.

Did your honest media have you believing the Russia conspiracy hoax for three years? Did they refuse to cover Trumpā€™s press conferences during COVID because they didnā€™t want you to know the many actions he was taking? Did they cover Hunter Bidenā€™s bribes and the implication that would have for his father? Did they tell you Trump said Nazis were fine people?

The main reason we have a inept, demented old man as president today is because the media you watched lied to you, and you and millions of other gullible Americans fell for it.
You donā€™t know because your media doesnā€™t tell you these things. Your media wants you stupid and manipulable.

Mission accomplished.

See the full quote of Obama talking to Medvedev. I bet you never know it existed.

Hey, retard. You replied to me. I made reference to the earlier Trump statement where he allegedly claimed that Putin was a genius. Thatā€™s not what Trump said.

Try not to double talk as much as you do. Your credibility already sucks ass. Double talk only makes it worse.
Ah. So you chose to ignore everything that Trump said outside the one radio interview.

So brave.

Trump called to r invasion of Ukraine a smart move. Deal with it.

He was Neville Chamberlain not Chamberlin, you fucking moron. And he stepped aside in disgrace. Hitler found him weak. Luckily Churchill wasn't weak. So you want to go to war then? Biden is in charge. Guess he is the appeaser in chief.
Youā€™re weak.

Biden didnā€™t cave to Putinā€™s demands. You would have because youā€™re a pussy.

You donā€™t know because your media doesnā€™t tell you these things. Your media wants you stupid and manipulable.

Mission accomplished.

See the full quote of Obama talking to Medvedev. I bet you never know it existed.
You should not call anyone an idiot. Since you're one of the biggest idiots on this site. Maybe you should put me on ignore again, you coward?

Youā€™re weak.

Biden didnā€™t cave to Putinā€™s demands. You would have because youā€™re a pussy.
Biden certainly did you dumb orderly. He keeps buying his oil and financing his invasion of Ukraine. Negotiation is not appeasement you fat fuck. You would never call me a pussy to my face so don't do it here, orderly.

Ah. So you chose to ignore everything that Trump said outside the one radio interview.

So brave.

No you dishonest retard. I stayed focused. If you wish to change topics, you might want to refrain from doing so via double talk. Itā€™s the habit of you awful and dishonest hack bitch trolls.

And no. Trump didnā€™t call the invasion of the Ukraine smart. Your outright lies are even less persuasive than you normally are.

So brave.

You are not smart enough to realize taking things out of context means very little except to people who are mentally challenged. That is how your media treats you. You are a stupid sponge to them. Soaking up calculated lies with 0 facts behind them.

I have a firm grasp on history.

Unlike you.
Obama:

1. Choked at Russiaā€™s Cyberattacks and Election Meddling​

2. Abdicated Leadership on Syria to Russia​

3. Cancelled U.S. Missile Defenses In Eastern Europe​

4. Allowed Russia to Sell S-300 Air Defenses to Iran​

5. Ignored Russiaā€™s Treaty Violations​

There is your history.

Forum List

Back