The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

That doesn't mean he owns Ukraine and can give it away, fool.
So you think I meant he had the authority to literally give a country away rather than not form an opposition coalition like President Biden is doing. Or......

So you think I meant he had the authority to literally give a country away rather than not form an opposition coalition like President Biden is doing. Or......
The opposition coalition is NATO and Biden had nothing to with creating NATO. Schmoe.

You were manipulated by the media into believing that a demented old man who had accomplished nothing in 50 years of government service (other to enrich his son through bribes from Russia and China) was preferable to Trump.
Well, given Trump betrayed the very foundation of our nation (the democratic election of representatives), then being preferable to him is an extremely low bar. You were manipulated into believing that Biden was taking bribes from Ukraine and China. That was Russian disinformation.

Well, given Trump betrayed the very foundation of our nation (the democratic election of representatives), then being preferable to him is an extremely low bar. You were manipulated into believing that Biden was taking bribes from Ukraine and China. That was Russian disinformation.

You‘re just demonstrating more of your brainwashing.

Trump would give Ukraine to Putin. They have Hillary's Server. And of course Hunter! No way he would organize a coalition,. He would have left that up to the EU and cheered his buddy as he is doing now. All the Neo-GOP would join him too in singing praise for the Genius Move.
History says otherwise

Meh. It is silly to claim that Putin isn’t smart. He obviously is. An evil scumbag, but still shows strategic smarts. And, even if his strategic move does get shut down, that doesn’t mean that Putin isn’t smart. All it shows is something we all already knew. Even smart folks can make miscalculations.

This is why I hope that Brandon’s handlers are smart, too.
Wasn’t Trump specifically saying his invasion was smart?

Seems like he’s encouraging bad actions.

You‘re just demonstrating more of your brainwashing.
Nah. You just refuse to accept reality.

Trump stood next to Putin and said he believed him when Putin denied hacking the DNC. Is that strength or is that weakness?

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

IF that's true why do you and him preach hate off Democrats?

The opinion was that it was dangerous. That is total bullshit.
Okay. Sure.

Pulling troops out of Europe isn’t exactly a strong move. It’s kind of weak actually.

But people like you can’t admit anything that makes Trump look weak. You are very well practiced in denying reality.

Forum List

Back