The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

The two of them are business partners, that's why.

No. Trump wasn’t saying that. Your comprehension skills are lacking.
It's precisely what he's saying.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Yes. I’ve been noticing something: we (rightly) criticize Biden for the absolute mess he has made of everything he’s touched, and the leftists criticize Trump for what they (wrongly) claim he would have done.
And yet, you can produce no intelligent arguments that justify Biden's criticism, other than to tell us his shoes are ugly.

Okay. Sure.

Pulling troops out of Europe isn’t exactly a strong move. It’s kind of weak actually.

But people like you can’t admit anything that makes Trump look weak. You are very well practiced in denying reality.
Europe cannot defend themselves?

They're just a bunch of empty threats. No more effective than members on here threatening to call the police on me when I talk about how I believe at the border people should start arming themselves.
And why would you be shooting other U.S. citizens?

And yet, you can produce no intelligent arguments that justify Biden's criticism, other than to tell us his shoes are ugly.
Theb man is a career criminal and is senile. Saying something nice about him is what is hard to justify. You useless sycophant.

And why would you be shooting other U.S. citizens?

They're illegals dumbass and let me reverse that, I should have said people at the border but autocorrect was being a bitch again.

I might not have been in politics as much back then, but I bet everything I own that that's not right as that's how confident I am.

euters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-senate/senate-committee-concludes-russia-used-manafort-wikileaks-to-boost-trump-in-2016-idUSKCN25E1US

You say you are confident, yet, you show no documentation for that confidence.

Theb man is a career criminal and is senile. Saying something nice about him is what is hard to justify. You useless sycophant.
Once again, the Right display their ignorance, weakness, and failure, with zero arguing points of substance. They come here to debate with no clothes on. LOL! It's pathetic.

They're just a bunch of empty threats. No more effective than members on here threatening to call the police on me when I talk about how I believe at the border people should start arming themselves.

They're illegals dumbass and let me reverse that, I should have said people at the border but autocorrect was being a bitch again.
So, you are going to shoot others thinking they are illegal or they have to show their papers first? And why would you shoot them, when they are feeding your sorry ass?

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

That was Lincoln’s philosophy too

Forum List

Back