The old testament.

The eye-ran and eye-rock stuff I heard from Americans.
right----that's how americans speak. A paki
colleague of mine was all bent out of shape
because americans mispronounced the name
SADDAM ---something like sA' dem with the
A pronounced as in AIR HE INSISTED that
americans MUST say S A' DAM' with long
A's I was so polite that I did not laugh

The God of the old testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction:jealous and proud if it; a petty unjust unforgiving control freak, a conductive bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynist, a homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, meglomanical, masochistic, capricious bully.

Robert Sherman once asked George Bush snr. Whether he recognised the citizenship and patriotism of atheists.
He said "no, I don't know they should be considered citizens nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under god"

This is what George washington and John Adams said and signed in 1797.
"AS the government of the United States is not founded on the Christian religion, it is declared by the parties that no religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption to the harmony"

That's not what a lot of people believe.

If there was a written character saying what God is shown to say, most of us might say in reaction, "Who would talk like that. Who would he think he is, God?" But the real God is our Maker, and totally in authority of our lives. God who made us and gives us reasons to be here can tell us what to do, and God would be right to do so. And about jealousy? Human jealousy is wrong, because it is misplaced with overvaluing our own selves. God is right to say no other god, which would not ever have been our Maker, and can never help us, should be put in place of the real God. Those not understanding God, which is a willful choice, won't understand that. We are here because of God, and we are indebted to God, and we would be right trusting to do according to what God put us here for. If everyone did that we would still be living in the perfect design of the world meant for us, and all that live in this world.

I have not made myself clear enough.

Thrre is No God and never has been. Everything ever uttered in his name is complete mythical rubbish.
Before you start lecturing people on what was said and done, establish some facts about his existence and I know you can't.

You believe I immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes, a guy walking on water, a woman made froma mans rib and many other absolutely stupid impossible events yet you take it upon yourself to instruct others about a supernatural ghost by which we should believe in.
Don't make me vomit please.

The God of the old testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction:jealous and proud if it; a petty unjust unforgiving control freak, a conductive bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynist, a homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, meglomanical, masochistic, capricious bully.

Robert Sherman once asked George Bush snr. Whether he recognised the citizenship and patriotism of atheists.
He said "no, I don't know they should be considered citizens nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under god"

This is what George washington and John Adams said and signed in 1797.
"AS the government of the United States is not founded on the Christian religion, it is declared by the parties that no religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption to the harmony"

That's not what a lot of people believe.
all religion sucks but you can b godlike and do good deeds that benefit mankind try it

Do you have link?
Indeed, its called the Holy Scriptures. The scriptures are referring to the cult of pagans called Hadad the "lord" of storms and fertility.....with Baal and his father "EL" acting as living gods or lords over the land that the God of creation ordered to be removed from the face of the earth because of their perverse sins of sexual activities, while using captured children, men and women as human sacrifices to their false god.

Indeed, its called the Holy Scriptures. The scriptures are referring to the cult of pagans called Hadad the "lord" of storms and fertility.....with Baal and his father "EL" acting as living gods or lords over the land that the God of creation ordered to be removed from the face of the earth because of their perverse sins of sexual activities, while using captured children, men and women as human sacrifices to their false god.

Demonizing the neighbors is nothing new. The Hebrews were north coast Canaanites.. same pantheon.

Demonizing the neighbors is nothing new. The Hebrews were north coast Canaanites.. same pantheon.

As demonstrated.......the "demonizing" was self inflected as per the evidence found via the science of archaeology. Archaeological discoveries at "Ugarit" demonstrated the corrupt nature of these pagan tribes. Just as exampled in Egypt......they made living gods from their leaders or "Baal" and the father "El" became a paganistic cult that practiced sexual perversion and human sacrifice in order to appease the False god Hadad, the supposed god of fertility and weather.

Just as exampled in the days of Noah.........God exterminated evil from the land (on a smaller scale) so the nation of Israel would not fall into the trap of paganistic evil worshiping. A collection of stories concerning Baal, EL, and Hadad were found in the Archaeological digs at Ugarit and these stories demonstrated the evil nature of the Canaanites that God destroyed.

What? Would you sanction a cult today that kidnapped children from other lands and used them for perverse sexual activity and trade.....or worse, use them as human sacrifice to some false pagan god? Justice is justice.

Last edited:
As demonstrated.......the "demonizing" was self inflected as per the evidence found via the science of archaeology. Archaeological discoveries at "Ugarit" demonstrated the corrupt nature of these pagan tribes. Just as exampled in Egypt......they made living gods from their leaders or "Baal" and the father "El" became a paganistic cult that practiced sexual perversion and human sacrifice in order to appease the False god Hadad, the supposed god of fertility and weather.

Just as exampled in the days of Noah.........God exterminated evil from the land (on a smaller scale) so the nation of Israel would not fall into the trap of paganistic evil worshiping.

What? Would you sanction a cult today that kidnapped children from other lands and used them for perverse sexual activity and trade.....or worse, use them as human sacrifice to some false pagan god? Justice is justice.

The Hebrews were Canaanites..

The Canaanites were successful and prosperous in mining, metalurgy and pottery making.. They had many stable, successful towns, paid tribute to Pharaoh and were protected by Egyptian garrisons... So...there is also the problem of envy among a landless people. Joshua didn't destroy their towns or even interrupt them.

The Canaanites were successful and prosperous in mining, metalurgy and pottery making.. They had many stable, successful towns, paid tribute to Pharaoh and were protected by Egyptian garrisons... So...there is also the problem of envy among a landless people. Joshua didn't destroy their towns or even interrupt them.

Of course..........you must be telling the truth.........archaeology is lying. Were you not paying attention? Can't read? More subjective deflection?

Read.....it was the people (who lived in certain cities) from the following tribes that were justly executed. "You are not to leave even one person alive IN THE CITIES of these NATIONS...that the Lord your God is about to give you as an inheritance. You must completely destroy the HITTITES, THE AMORITIES, THE CANAANITES, THE PERIZZITES, THE HIVITES, AND THE JEBUSITES, just as the Lord your God commanded you.........." -- Deut. 20:16-18

Just as pointed out..........Archaeology proves that these cities were destroyed, while ancient tablets and records prove that these nation practiced the paganistic cult in serving, Baal, El, i.e., Hadad.

Of course..........you must be telling the truth.........archaeology is lying. Were you not paying attention? Can't read? More subjective deflection?

Read.....it was the people (who lived in certain cities) from the following tribes that were justly executed. "You are not to leave even one person alive IN THE CITIES of these NATIONS...that the Lord your God is about to give you as an inheritance. You must completely destroy the HITTITES, THE AMORITIES, THE CANAANITES, THE PERIZZITES, THE HIVITES, AND THE JEBUSITES, just as the Lord your God commanded you.........." -- Deut. 20:16-18

Just as pointed out..........Archaeology proves that these cities were destroyed, while ancient tablets and records prove that these nation practiced the paganistic cult in serving, Baal, El, i.e., Hadad.

Archaeology proves that the Canaanites were NOT destroyed at all and were around all thru the old testament. You should read it .

The God of the old testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud if it; a petty unjust unforgiving control freak, a conductive bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynist, a homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, meglomanical, masochistic, capricious bully.
Well as long as your whole idea of what is important to our lives occurs while here on earth, then maybe you can file your complaint. But to presume you can match wits with God and know His purposes is real hubris. Relax. Look deeper. The message is clear, it is all about knowing God, love and forgiveness towards your neighbor. We all will live forever either in peace or in dread. That should be enough to fill your days with grand purpose.

“A thousand difficulties do not make for one doubt.” --John Henry Cardinal Newman

Well as long as your whole idea of what is important to our lives occurs while here on earth, then maybe you can file your complaint. But to presume you can match wits with God and know His purposes is real hubris. Relax. Look deeper. The message is clear, it is all about knowing God, love and forgiveness towards your neighbor. We all will live forever either in peace or in dread. That should be enough to fill your days with grand purpose.

“A thousand difficulties do not make for one doubt.” --John Henry Cardinal Newman

Not you or any other person on this earth has ever heard, spoken or interacted with any silly God since time began yet here you are claiming to KNOW god????

Are you kidding? It's not good enough to be a believer. You crank it up to knowing God to give you a superior advantage. What a load of rubbish.

You cannot produce one sceric of evidence to support it. Its breathtaking a grown human being could be so gullible as to base their life on a ghost.

Not you or any other person on this earth has ever heard, spoken or interacted with any silly God since time began yet here you are claiming to KNOW god????

Are you kidding? It's not good enough to be a believer. You crank it up to knowing God to give you a superior advantage. What a load of rubbish.

You cannot produce one sceric of evidence to support it. Its breathtaking a grown human being could be so gullible as to base their life on a ghost.
Connection to God leads to life. There's your evidence.

Pope Benedict XVI said “Faith without reason is a false belief.” The Catholic Christian teachings are replete with empirical evidence and right reason. Perhaps you have intentionally blinded yourself from the idea there is a God who not only is offering you heaven, but also is making us accountable for our actions, words and choices.

For you to deny the reality of God then I submit you have to believe if you stare at a lump of coal long enough it will turn into a little baby boy all on its own by chance and dumb luck. That is reason? That is science? That is pitiful..

I once posted incontrovertible evidence for God here. Few cared. I won’t continue to provide historical examples until one can explain how this occurred in the natural.

Here is God.

Pope Benedict XVI said “Faith without reason is a false belief.” The Catholic Christian teachings are replete with empirical evidence and right reason. Perhaps you have intentionally blinded yourself from the idea there is a God who not only is offering you heaven, but also is making us accountable for our actions, words and choices.

For you to deny the reality of God then I submit you have to believe if you stare at a lump of coal long enough it will turn into a little baby boy all on its own by chance and dumb luck. That is reason? That is science? That is pitiful..

I once posted incontrovertible evidence for God here. Few cared. I won’t continue to provide historical examples until one can explain how this occurred in the natural.

Here is God.

I challenge you and every person on earth to provide irrefutable evidence which can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without independly verified that your silly God exists.
I know you can't and so do you. Before you make a goose of yourself, think about what's ahead of you in your reply. I'm very good at this so be warned and wear a seat belt. It gets tougher from here on.

I challenge you and every person on earth to provide irrefutable evidence which can be asserted... I know you can't and so do you.

Can’t what? Produce irrefutable evidence? I already did. Did you miss it? 250,000 eye witnesses. Includes many unbelievers and skeptics who converted. Here it is again.
Here is God.

Then if you have 3 or 4 minutes and remain the least bit interested, you can read the evidence I posted here a couple of days ago on Fatima. Includes testimonies of scientists, doctors and Marxist atheist journalists. (my post, bottom of the thread first page)
Miracles are proof of SOMETHING!

To sum: If you cannot provide a scientific or reasonable explanation for what took place, then you have no case. They are supernatural manifestations, that is the only explanation that has any plausibility. And these two events do not operate in a vacuum, there are hundreds of others miracles no one can dismiss, including scores of weeping statues and paintings. Astounds me how so many dismiss these as easily as saying the word “hoax.” Completely astounds me, given everything that is at stake here.

Last edited:
Who is Q? | END TIMES PROPHECY
Aug 08, 2018 · As Wikipedia says: “QAnon refers to a conspiracy theory based on Q, an online handle used on several image boards by a presumably American pseudonymous individual or group of individuals claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States, and detailing a supposed secret counter-coup against the alleged …

The Trump - Q Prophecies of Kim Clement
Aug 31, 2020 · The Trump – Q Prophecies of Kim Clement. This is so good. I LOVE Kim Clement and his prophecies about Trump, America….and even Q. If you haven't heard any of this before, or want a great refresher, I found this amazing video that pulls them all together so you can watch all the key parts in about 10 minutes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Can’t what? Produce irrefutable evidence? I already did. Did you miss it? 250,000 eye witnesses. Includes many unbelievers and skeptics who converted. Here it is again.
Here is God.

Then if you have 3 or 4 minutes and remain the least bit interested, you can read the evidence I posted here a couple of days ago on Fatima. Includes testimonies of scientists, doctors and Marxist atheist journalists. (my post, bottom of the thread first page)
Miracles are proof of SOMETHING!

To sum: If you cannot provide a scientific or reasonable explanation for what took place, then you have no case. They are supernatural manifestations, that is the only explanation that has any plausibility. And these two events do not operate in a vacuum, there are hundreds of others miracles no one can dismiss, including scores of weeping statues and paintings. Astounds me how so many dismiss these as easily as saying the word “hoax.” Completely astounds me, given everything that is at stake here.

There is nothing at stake.. There is no heaven or he'll and you have no evidence there is.
Those people who supposed to have witnessed miracles etc? What a load of rubbish.
You have been conned by very old trick.
You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc but dismiss my view as false. Are you kidding? It's all one great big myth and you godbotherers fell for it.

I guess I am just finding out who you are, and the word ‘impressive’ does not come to mind. You asked for evidence for God. I provided two modern day miracles witnessed and documented ---- 1) in 1968 in Zeitoun, Egypt where over the course of about 20 evenings more than 250,000 Egyptians saw the Virgin Mary walking and floating above a cathedral dome, including photographs that somewhat veiled her. 2) Fatima, Portugal when on July 13, 1917 three little children who the Virgin Mary keeps appearing to tell the villagers she said she will perform a great miracle on October 13th for all to see so all will know her words are from God. And it happens in front of 70,000 eye witnesses on that Exact Day!! And what is your “scholarly” response to all of this? >>> “What a load of rubbish.”

The irony of that response is unavoidable considering you first said this to me >>> “I challenge you and every person on earth to provide irrefutable evidence which can be asserted… I'm very good at this so be warned and wear a seat belt. It gets tougher from here on.”

LOL. Who are you kidding? You have nothing.

Another quote of yours >>> “There is no heaven or he'll and you have no evidence there is. Those people who supposed to have witnessed miracles, etc.? What a load of rubbish. You have been conned by very old trick.”

Oh? What trick is that, Colin? So far you have been short on specifics.

You again >>> “You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc but dismiss my view as false.”

I am not dismissing your view, I am providing evidence for the supernatural. But since you have not told me your view I will tell you what it is ---- You believe if you stare at a lump of coal long enough, one day it will turn into a little baby boy, all by pure chance and dumb luck. And you and Richard Dawson call that “science?” (see anecdote below) I have no misconceptions this will alter yours or anyone else’s views. I just think you deserve to be told directly that you fool no one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Evolutionist high priest Richard Dawkins says in his book - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design and planning.” -- right. That’s not science, Richard… that’s agenda.

Forum List

Back