The old testament.

When engaging in a battle of wits with the Holy Spirit (the inspired source of all scripture -- 2 Tim. 3:16), its best not to show up with an empty chamber. Never hear of the "Perfect Law of Liberty"? (James 1:25-27). How about 1 Cor. 13:10? "But when that which is PERFECT (complete, whole....in the original Greek)............"

Evidence of this "subjective" bigoted opinion as being true? :dunno: You present no objective evidence because "none" exists. Its always the same by those who want to discredit the Holy Scriptures because they contain certain truths that judges the lifestyle of the "WANABE" prosecutors of the Holy Scriptures. :eusa_think:

Another example of a "smart" person knowing more thousands of years removed from the text.......than the God that inspired the scriptures? :question: Its a most easy thing to know these individuals when they show up...........there is never any evidence presented........just TALK.

The scriptures themselves describe individuals such as this..........you are dealing with a "FOOL". "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart (Proverbs 18:2). And once a fools mouth starts flapping, we are given full evidence to how little is there. "A prudent man conceals knowledge, but the heart of a fool proclaims foolishness." -- Proverbs 12:23. "The tongue of the wise uses knowledge wisely, but the mouth of fools pour out foolishness." -- Proverbs 15:12

You present no objective evidence because "none" exists. Its always the same by those who want to discredit the Holy Scriptures because they contain certain truths that judges the lifestyle of the "WANABE" prosecutors of the Holy Scriptures.

the prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - abandoned by all three desert religions. good luck, christian.

ye can not be perfect (nor is it desired) - purity is the required means for admission to the Everlasting.

a&e's choice for self determination and their judgement is dependent on the state of purity being accomplished for admission - the religion of antiquity as prescribed. no such perception exists referred to as perfect - related to religious principles or morality - than maybe such as structures of the elements that are mathematically exact.

all in the heavens are pure - not especially equal, christian sinners need not apply ... as early the desert religions were poltheistic before they became political and their false messiah syndrome.
You don't understand "perfect." And I choose to follow Jesus over some 8nternet "philosopher"

You mean the killing of innocents that begins many stories?

No I mean anything you don't like, you know...like God can resurrect Jesus from the dead but can't manage impregnating a virgin....you know, stuff like that.

What are you talking about?
I am referring to the idiot book called the NT and idiot beliefs of the jerks
who attended the catholic school and the sunday schools in the town
of my childhood----AND the idiot BULLSHIT farted out in mosques
----the KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces flings. It amazes me that any person with a
brain BUYS INTO THAT CRAP

I am referring to the idiot book called the NT and idiot beliefs of the jerks
who attended the catholic school and the sunday schools in the town
of my childhood----AND the idiot BULLSHIT farted out in mosques
----the KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces flings. It amazes me that any person with a
brain BUYS INTO THAT CRAP

I see.. How sad for you..

Books in the New Testament testify about God's love, the spirit of the Law, forgiveness of sins. Simple themes, perhaps, but not idiotic.

really

1634260884578.png

who would have guessed ....

Books in the New Testament testify about God's love, the spirit of the Law, forgiveness of sins. Simple themes, perhaps, but not idiotic.
some of them recap old themes-----others are simply idiotic and a few
very dangerous

Forum List

Back