Do you have experiences with Demons?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I have demons in my head or inside me, they try to force me to obey satan and pray to satan like satan tried to tempt jesus in the desert, but i pray the pater nostra, cross myself in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. I pray the jesus prayer, that means you say "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us sinners and the whole world." I repeat that. Then pater nostra, then cross myself until I fall asleep, it happens often.

Yesterday night I had maybe not a paranormal but a spiritual kinda experience. I was hard thinking about death, and the meaning of this world. I was sad, why we need to die, what happens after death. Then all of a sudden it fall like scales from my eyes, like someone turned on a light bulb in my head. I realised that there is a happy message (frohe botschaft wich is the evangelium) that Jesus Christ defeated death, and whoever believes in him will have eternal life. I was very happy then, that Jesus Christ defeated death for us. I then was thinking but what if you dont believe in Jesus? I then got feeling that Jesus Christ can save you even if you do not believe in him, because he is merciful, but the main message is that you can be saved through Jesus Christ, that he defeated death and rose from the dead. He defeated hades.

Yesterday night I had maybe not a paranormal but a spiritual kinda experience. I was hard thinking about death, and the meaning of this world. I was sad, why we need to die, what happens after death. Then all of a sudden it fall like scales from my eyes, like someone turned on a light bulb in my head. I realised that there is a happy message (frohe botschaft wich is the evangelium) that Jesus Christ defeated death, and whoever believes in him will have eternal life. I was very happy then, that Jesus Christ defeated death for us. I then was thinking but what if you dont believe in Jesus? I then got feeling that Jesus Christ can save you even if you do not believe in him, because he is merciful, but the main message is that you can be saved through Jesus Christ, that he defeated death and rose from the dead. He defeated hades.
Just keep in mind that Jesus allowed the flesh to be crucified.

Paul sated he died daily because each and every morning Paul tells himself to let go of those carnal things.

Adam means human. How long does a human stay in a state of deep sleep that the lord has put him/her in? We do not know. We can be very grateful for being wakened knowing that God's mercy endures forever and we have been given grace through the Son of God so we can take up our own cross and follow him.

I have demons in my head or inside me, they try to force me to obey satan and pray to satan like satan tried to tempt jesus in the desert, but i pray the pater nostra, cross myself in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. I pray the jesus prayer, that means you say "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us sinners and the whole world." I repeat that. Then pater nostra, then cross myself until I fall asleep, it happens often.
I once felt the presence of an evil spirit. It was the smell of burning flesh. This only happened once back in 1971. I really don't want it again.

No such thing as Demons, Devil or Hell and what you are dealing with is mental illness and need to see someone for it…

Now if you wake after what you thought was sleeping and people recorded you speaking in Sumerian Language then I will take back what I said and will tell you that Satan is in you and we are doomed but the chances of that are as likely that I wake with Ana de Armas and her calling me her sex Gawd!!!

Forum List

Back