The Next Nick Sandmann? Defamed Covington Kid's Lawyer Takes Up the Case of Kyle Rittenhouse

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like it's time for Rittenhouse to bring in the "Big Guns"!!!

On Thursday, L. Lin Wood, one of the lawyers who represented Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student defamed by many media outlets, announced he would take up the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old boy who opened fire at Kenosha rioters — apparently in self-defense — and was arrested under suspicion for first-degree intentional homicide. As in Sandmann’s case, many media outlets and political figures have demonized Rittenhouse, with some calling him a “white supremacist” despite the lack of any evidence.

“Thanks to ALL Freedom Loving Americans who responded to requests for contact information on Kyle Rittenhouse. We have connected with Kyle’s family & help is on the way. Kyle will have excellent legal representation. We owe him a legal defense,” Wood tweeted.

On Thursday, L. Lin Wood, one of the lawyers who represented Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student defamed by many media outlets, announced he would take up the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old boy who opened fire at Kenosha rioters — apparently in self-defense — and was arrested under suspicion for first-degree intentional homicide. As in Sandmann’s case, many media outlets and political figures have demonized Rittenhouse, with some calling him a “white supremacist” despite the lack of any evidence.

“Thanks to ALL Freedom Loving Americans who responded to requests for contact information on Kyle Rittenhouse. We have connected with Kyle’s family & help is on the way. Kyle will have excellent legal representation. We owe him a legal defense,” Wood tweeted.
Great news for Kyle. Thanks for the post.

FB_IMG_1598610101080.jpg

Are the circumstances shown in the video the entire story? From the video it appears to me he is defending himself. The murky part is prior to the video. Did he shoot someone? Even if he was trying to defend a business from rioters/looters it was still illegal for him to use lethal force under Wisconsin law unless he is a family member or in a contractual relationship with the owner of said business.

There will be plenty more dead bodies in the streets before we get over this BS. Liberal mayors and governors prevent police from protecting the people and in the rare occasions when these assholes get arrested, they let them out on bail immediately. These riots are the result of the defund police movement and piss poor liberal leadership. Liberals are unfit to rule. MAGA

Meanwhile Jacob Blake is lying in a hosp bed, and Rittenhouse got to go to home that night.

We have 2 sets of justice in the US, I hope the families sue Rittenhouse's family. Rittenhouse doesn't have penny in his pocket, but his family might.
Blake shouldn't be out harassing ex girlfriends, should have obeyed cops orders, and should not have been grabbing a knife................
Why is it so hard to obey cop orders for this one group?

Another bright spot in my morning news reading. I'm not familiar with the Rittenhouse case yet, but will be by Sunday, anyway. HOpe the Sandmann case does indeed have a domino effect; we know how many lives these scumbag Democrats have ruined and bankrupted, so let's see if they can take what they dish out.

Meanwhile Jacob Blake is lying in a hosp bed, and Rittenhouse got to go to home that night.

We have 2 sets of justice in the US, I hope the families sue Rittenhouse's family. Rittenhouse doesn't have penny in his pocket, but his family might.
If Sandmann got several hundred million for having a drunk Injun bang a drum in his face, Kyle should end up with a hell of a lot of money once this is over....

Shooting convicted child molesters that try to attack you and burn down businesses may turn out to be quite profitable!!!

And I'm sure Kyle's lawyer will be very happy to defend Kyle's family in any lawsuit, and countersue the rioters' families, too!!!

If Sandmann got several hundred million for having a drunk Injun bang a drum in his face, Kyle should end up with a hell of a lot of money once this is over....

Shooting convicted child molesters that try to attack you and burn down businesses may turn out to be quite profitable!!!

And I'm sure Kyle's lawyer will be very happy to defend Kyle's family in any lawsuit, and countersue the rioters' families, too!!!
Show a link where Sandmann got “several hundred million”.

Blake should be obeying police commands and not be reaching for a knife.

Your assumption.

Any lawyer can get Kyle off...the DA did him a favor already by overcharging him....by design.....there is no way any prosecutor can get a conviction on 1st degree murder, they can't prove intent....

I am waiting on the next 3 or 4 Kyles that will be coming along after this current Kyle's 15 mins of fame expires

Is Sandman a convicted pedophile as well as a maga boy??

There is no evidence that he was a child molesters, none. Tramp is an accused one, but he didn't get a shot in his back.
Read and weep for your spreading propaganda.

Last edited:

Is Sandman a convicted pedophile as well as a maga boy??
Childish attempt to smear a boy/young man who did nothing wrong but was attacked by the left and their mob of bullies. You really need to find some morals.

Forum List

Back