Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

No, there was NO curfew being enforced. The police had been ordered to not enforce it. That's why the judge dropped that charge (with no complaints by the DA) from Kyle's case.

So, YOU ARE LYING WHEN YOU CLAIM THERE WAS A CURFEW!

No, there was NO curfew being enforced. The police had been ordered to not enforce it. That's why the judge dropped that charge (with no complaints by the DA) from Kyle's case.

So, YOU ARE LYING WHEN YOU CLAIM THERE WAS A CURFEW!

The curfew was initiated on August 24 in Kenosha.

And you post up this bullshit in an effort to counter what happened in Court.

In other words, you ARE PERSISTENTLY LYING.

Stop lying.

Failure to comply with a state emergency order.

The curfew was initiated on August 24 in Kenosha.

And the police were told to not enforce it. Thus, because there is this thing in the USA called EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW, if the police weren't enforcing it against the rioters, as they clearly weren't, then you can't charge ANYONE with it period.

DURRRRRR

That's why the judge threw it out in pre trial hearings.

Now...STOP LYING.

That the reprehensible right made a ‘hero’ of a racist who sought to kill black Americans comes as no surprise.
I don’t know what the rules are all around here.

So I’ll just be blunt but accurate.

You are a liar. I mean this is a lie, but there is no way you don’t know better. There is no evidence of your claim, and you are being defamatory and inflammatory.

This boy was attacked by a lynch mob of at least 5 far left radicals, BLM / Antifa pieces of shit, habitual criminals there to riot and destroy and attack people. One of them was an insane pedophile just out of the mental hospital and earlier in the night he told Kyle if he ever saw him alone he would kill him.

He was there to put out fires, offer first aid, and protect property. He defended himself. We didn’t “make him a hero” - his actions in service of his community did that. Blah blah blah “state lines” - he worked there, his best friend lived there, his dad lives there, he spent all morning cleaning up graffiti and rubble from the previous night’s riots.

You just seem upset this innocent kid wasn’t murdered. Shame on you.

If that isn’t allowed to be said like that in that way, let me know. If it is, cool, good forum.

I don’t know what the rules are all around here.

So I’ll just be blunt but accurate.

You are a liar. I mean this is a lie, but there is no way you don’t know better. There is no evidence of your claim, and you are being defamatory and inflammatory.

This boy was attacked by a lynch mob of at least 5 far left radicals, BLM / Antifa pieces of shit, habitual criminals there to riot and destroy and attack people. He was there to put out fires, offer first aid, and protect property. He defended himself. We didn’t “make him a hero” - his actions in service of his community did that.

If that isn’t allowed to be said like that in that way, let me know. If it is, cool, good forum.
Different rules for different subforums. Silly, but you'll get used to it. I've been here a year and I'm figuring it out.

There was a curfew and most protesters went home by dusk. There was no one left on the street but trouble makers and vigilantes.
There were no protestors during the day and no curfew. The whole thing was a meaningless riot

That the reprehensible right made a ‘hero’ of a racist who sought to kill black Americans comes as no surprise.
That is a bald faced lie. He sought to kill no one and the only people he shot were right.

It is beyond stupid to claim he sought to kill blacks yet some how missed and shot only white people who were trying to kill him

"Pussy ass?"

He took on a lynch mob of five that wanted to murder him and killed 2 of them.
Shame about the other 3.

Did you mean to say "based" or perhaps "badass?"
The left is no longer capable of communicating anything that requires critical thinking or honesty so everything they spew out is pretty much off the top of their heads whatever propaganda they heard recently.

They troll the internet using schoolyard insults because that's all they have.

Real liberals with balls, people like Julian Assange, Jimmy Dore, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson , Noam Chomsky , Edward Snowden........ are obsolete in today's mainstream media world.

And now that the globalists have big tech on board and they can censor whatever they want from the internet...... we're just a few sneezes away from being China.

If anyone wants to test my theory tell Joe Rogan to have one of the guys from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth on his show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back