Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

Another stupid comment. The “ prosecution witness “ actually admitted he aimed his rifle at Rittenhouse first. Why isn’t anyone condemning him? What about the other two thugs that tried to kill him?
Today's left doesn't have the attention span to read past the headlines which are always false.....( unbeknownst to them of course...... it's accidental plausible deniability ) another one of the intentional effects of disinformation.

Look at his history for the past five years.
Hmm, let's see. He's a kid, growing up. He volunteers to clean up crap left by less than rigorously trained intellectuals, he only shoots when his life is threatened after running away as much as he can, yeah, real fantasy stuff there. Again I ask, when did you ask him that?

It's kind of the same way Republicans magically don't feel guilty about supporting Bush and Cheney's war in Iraq.
Look, look! Over there, somebody else did something! Quick, stop talking about this, talk about that!!!

Your eloquence in mastering the tools of the English language is quite remarkable, even from the perspective of a stupid person like me.
Nobody
Your eloquence in mastering the tools of the English language is quite remarkable, even from the perspective of a stupid person like me.
Nobody has mastered the English language like you. Post 766 proves it 👍

Nobody

Nobody has mastered the English language like you. Post 766 proves it 👍
Me and your friend Joe Xiden
20220731_132145.jpg

Who cares how l
Whoever you are I've been married for over 30 years to the same woman so if I need to get into an argument about anything I'll just tell her I already spent my whole paycheck this coming Friday.
Who cares how long you have been married or to who? Get over yourself. 🤩

Forum List

Back