The Most Ridiculous Thing Joe Biden Has Said In Years

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
When explaining in his Town Hall meeting the reaction he said he got from world leaders at the G7 conference when he told them "We're back!", he prefaced it with this priceless qualifier:

"I'm serious...heads of states. I give you my word as a Biden!"

That's not the only time this stupid bastard has used that lie to precede a lie.

...and that list just goes through January 22, 2021. He's lied profusely in the last 6 months!

"I give you my word as a Biden!"

Biden's word is worth less than two dead flies!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Last edited:
When explaining in his Town Hall meeting the reaction he said he got from world leaders at the G7 conference when he told them "We're back!", he prefaced it with this priceless qualifier:

That's not the only time this stupid bastard has used that lie to precede a lie.

...and that list just goes through January 22, 2021. He's lied profusely in the last 6 months!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I was unaware this man could speak in complete sentences.

Until the republicans get in power and they cause havoc now.

America's back alright, as the sugar-daddy to alleged allies who refuse to pay their share of the common defense. Rump insisted they pay up.

Also under President Trump, we strengthened our Asia/Pacific alliances and drew India closer to us to counter the CCP.

The next question … Is Joe Biden’s influence worth paying half a million dollars for some doodling by Hunter?

The amazing thing is it sure looks like the Bidens will get away with this obvious corruption.

Democrats are indeed totally above the rule of law. Imagine the uproar if Ivanka Trump had sold some of her artwork for a fortune while her dad was President. The democrats and the MSM would have had a conniption fit.

There musta been a lot of eyerolls from the other heads of state. And they're all thinking, "The US is the most powerful nation on Earth, and THIS guy is running the place?"

And then the next thing they're thinking is, "Holy Shit!", but maybe not in english.

The most ridiculous thing Biden has said in years? That's gonna take some time, so many possibilities and so little time.

Last edited:

World leaders tended to agree with him soooo.

After listening to Trump say the most juvenile things one can hear out of a supposed adult's mouth we now have his lap dogs making comments like 'the most ridiculous thing Joe Biden has said'...priceless

Forum List

Back