The Most Ridiculous Thing Joe Biden Has Said In Years

D
When explaining in his Town Hall meeting the reaction he said he got from world leaders at the G7 conference when he told them "We're back!", he prefaced it with this priceless qualifier:

"I'm serious...heads of states. I give you my word as a Biden!"

That's not the only time this stupid bastard has used that lie to precede a lie.

...and that list just goes through January 22, 2021. He's lied profusely in the last 6 months!

"I give you my word as a Biden!"

Biden's word is worth less than two dead flies!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Does that mean his word is worth more than one dead fly? Kind of disrespectful to the fly isn't it?

D

Does that mean his word is worth more than one dead fly? Kind of disrespectful to the fly isn't it?
mintshop-img-11.png

When explaining in his Town Hall meeting the reaction he said he got from world leaders at the G7 conference when he told them "We're back!", he prefaced it with this priceless qualifier:

"I'm serious...heads of states. I give you my word as a Biden!"

That's not the only time this stupid bastard has used that lie to precede a lie.

...and that list just goes through January 22, 2021. He's lied profusely in the last 6 months!

"I give you my word as a Biden!"

Biden's word is worth less than two dead flies!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

1626991633307.png

Ya, Supply a link on that ass hole. Your are full of shit.
Everybody my age knows about it, doofus. Search "biden plagiarism" and see what you get.

Here, I'll help you out:

But wait! There's more:

Then again in 2019:

Then again in his 2020 VP campaigning:

If that stupid son-of-a-bitch ever has an original thought, he won't be able to complete a sentence to express it!

By the way, asshole is one word, :ahole-1: !

Last edited:
Awww..can dish it out, just can't take it
No. You depend on deflections to avoid addressing the topic. You can post all the "whataboutisms" you want. None of them will refute that fact that Joe Biden is a demented old man.

No. You depend on deflections to avoid addressing the topic. You can post all the "whataboutisms" you want. None of them will refute that fact that Joe Biden is a demented old man.
What deflection, the topic is ridiculous sayings by a POTUS. Why is Trump immune?

Forum List

Back