COVID19 is China’s Chernobyl

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

for those not familiar with Chernobyl and the cover ups please watch the HBO miniseries. Must see TV. To me COVID19 is Chianas Chernobyl. We know it happened in a lab due to less than stellar protection protocols. Similar to Chernobyl, the Soviets didn’t want to poison it’s people and tried it’s best to put out the disaster but in the end it was their faulty protocols and poor design that caused the disaster. Eventually we will learn the same about China and their virus. Too bad Fauci has to lie. Communist regimes lie. Duh…

leftists are morons. This is 100% political.

1626987663007.png

Gain of function research allows a virus to infect other animals than it normally does.

Sounds like they were developing a biological weapon to me.

Biological Warfare is prohibited under International Law so why develop a biological weapon?

China should have to pay for all vaccine research and vaccine shots along with the economic damage done by the measures taken to inhibit the virus from spreading.

*****SMILE*****

:)

To me COVID19 is Chianas Chernobyl. We know it happened in a lab due to less than stellar protection protocols.
No, we don't know that, but it's certainly a plausible theory. China is not going to be held accountable as long as money and corporate profits take priority of elected leaders throughout the world.

Let us know when you find out. I can’t imagine a scenario where we would. Until then go do your duty as an American and get vaccinated

View attachment 516014

Gain of function research allows a virus to infect other animals than it normally does.

Sounds like they were developing a biological weapon to me.

Biological Warfare is prohibited under International Law so why develop a biological weapon?

China should have to pay for all vaccine research and vaccine shots along with the economic damage done by the measures taken to inhibit the virus from spreading.

*****SMILE*****

Not so simple. Dr Fauci side stepped rules and a lab was created in China with his help

You and I financed a lot of that..................So...............................Dr Fauci represents the USA

Fauci should be executed for the world misery he caused

for those not familiar with Chernobyl and the cover ups please watch the HBO miniseries. Must see TV. To me COVID19 is Chianas Chernobyl. We know it happened in a lab due to less than stellar protection protocols. Similar to Chernobyl, the Soviets didn’t want to poison it’s people and tried it’s best to put out the disaster but in the end it was their faulty protocols and poor design that caused the disaster. Eventually we will learn the same about China and their virus. Too bad Fauci has to lie. Communist regimes lie. Duh…

I reject every one of your unsupported stat elements. It's just another panther swipe at the left.

Imagine the world taking their truth and advice from that old fraudulent charlatan on SBN.
Is that where you godbotherers get all your facts? What a joke yet you come on here belching your hatred as if It is fact.
How does telling lies and hating people fit with your God?
How's that love your fellow man crap going now?
Do you get dispensation from God to condemn lefties?
You're as dumb as dogshit son.

Not so simple. Dr Fauci side stepped rules and a lab was created in China with his help

You and I financed a lot of that..................So...............................Dr Fauci represents the USA

Fauci should be executed for the world misery he caused

1626988545349.png

I'll bet there were some other nations and big pharmaceuticals involved also.

But in the end it was being produced in China so it's China's fault due to faulty leadership.

*****SMILE*****

Let us know when you find out. I can’t imagine a scenario where we would. Until then go do your duty as an American and get vaccinated
I have given gallons of blood to help save Americans inflicted with the virus. What have you done? Duty…lol

Have you practiced what you're preaching?
After reading this, I have to ask. Does anyone here believe that China isn't suffering the same or greater numbers of infections to the Wuhan Chinese Covid-19 virus.
I personally believe the numbers of Covid Deaths in China are larger than reported and their numbers alone with a population of 1.439 billion people is well over the million mark (actually more like 2.8 million) and is being hidden from the public.
Don't forget although China is large people are packed into cities throughout China and if the U.S. is an example of how the virus spread, the same happened in China as it did in Europe, and India.

Last edited:

And just like the Soviet media covered it up, so too will the DemoKKKrats and their media cover up for their Chinese owners.

After reading this I have to ask, Does anyone here believe that China isn't suffering the same or greater numbers of infections to the Wuhan Chinese Covid-19 virus.
I personally believe the numbers of Covid Deaths in China are larger than reported and their numbers alone with a population of 1.439 billion people is well over the million mark (actually more like 2.8 million) and is being hidden from the public.
I’ve been vaccinated since April as has my wife. My 17 year old in May. My med school son was back in March. We are doing our part.

I agree. Im sure China had a way worse time than reported. But they did have the luxury of locking down an entire state and throwing bodies in a ditch. So not exactly repeatable here.

I’ve been vaccinated since April as has my wife. My 17 year old in May. My med school son was back in March. We are doing our part.

I agree. Im sure China had a way worse time than reported. But they did have the luxury of locking down an entire state and throwing bodies in a ditch. So not exactly repeatable here.

I'm glad that my family is not singularly been vaccinated. We were both vaccinated. My wife was injected with the Pfizer variant, and I got the Moderna...

After reading this, I have to ask. Does anyone here believe that China isn't suffering the same or greater numbers of infections to the Wuhan Chinese Covid-19 virus.
Don't forget although China is large people are packed into cities throughout China and if the U.S. is an example of how the virus spread, the same happened in China as it did in Europe, and India.

I just tell everyone I've been vaccinated.

Cher_no_es_bueno has no problems.
Hamburger lasts 40 years and the theme song is:

OK Link :stir:

... and you say this because you are a world renowned expert in virology like crazy rand paul :p :p :p

1626995181098.jpeg

Fuck you Al. You cowardly mother fucker. I say this because I am a logical person unlike you. Sorry ass.

wow!!! that's a very violent response zoggie, I'm dissapointed, so, based on your "logical" thinking, do you think you can build an H bomb?:omg:

Forum List

Back