The Ivanka that showed up at the January 6th hearings was a clone...

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Did you know the Ivanka Trump that showed up at the January 6th hearings was a clone. A trump fan is trying to push that conspiracy idea. Just how crazy are trump supporters. No wonder there's no reasoning with them. taboolanews.com trump fan pushes wild theory Ivanka
Trump who appeared on January 6th hearing was a clone. The Independent / 6-24-2022 4:49 P.M. this is funnier than fiction.

Did you know the Ivanka Trump that showed up at the January 6th hearings was a clone. A trump fan is trying to push that conspiracy idea. Just how crazy are trump supporters. No wonder there's no reasoning with them. taboolanews.com trump fan pushes wild theory Ivanka
Trump who appeared on January 6th hearing was a clone. The Independent / 6-24-2022 4:49 P.M. this is funnier than fiction.
Did you know the Trump/American haters pushes a conspiracy that Trump colluded with Russia? And then they spied on trump and his administration! Way worse then Watergate.

Did you know the Trump/American haters pushes a conspiracy that Trump colluded with Russia? And then they spied on trump and his administration! Way worse then Watergate.
Mueller in the first impeachment proceedings found no evidence that trump colluded with the Russians. As for the spying, that was just proven long ago. Neither one of those are as crazy as the one I just mentioned. It's just shows how far out I'll touch with reality these far-right characters are.

Mueller in the first impeachment proceedings found no evidence that trump colluded with the Russians. As for the spying, that was just proven long ago. Neither one of those are as crazy as the one I just mentioned. It's just shows how far out I'll touch with reality these far-right characters are.
Typo. In the above; as far as the spying, that was disproven long ago.

Watch all of the Jordan Klepper videos, it really doesn't get any worse.

These people are overdosing on orange Kool-Aid right before your eyes.

Rudy X 10.

they were indicted, several americans and several russian, it wasn't a hoax.

PolitiFact disproved it in February. Most reputable news agencies covered it. trump still kept on with the unsubstantiated claims
www.washingtonpost.com Analysis / Why trump is once again claiming that he was spied upon. February 14th., 2020.
He actually believes his lies, and he thinks if he keeps repeating them you'll believe them too obviously it worked on you.

PolitiFact disproved it in February. Most reputable news agencies covered it. trump still kept on with the unsubstantiated claims
www.washingtonpost.com Analysis / Why trump is once again claiming that he was spied upon. February 14th., 2020.

If you constantly call the Russian embassy, they will spy on you too.

I thought Carter Page was a trippy little opportunist.
After you mention him I looked him up on the internet, this guy was a trump supporter, here dealings in Russia with oil and met trump through that. I'm sure he'd say anything if he thought it would help trump. Never did trust trump to begin with, the biggest liar on the planet, steals from his political funds steals from his charity. Why would I believe anything one of his friends says. Like I said trying to blame the Democrats for something he did himself. What a loser.

Forum List

Back